Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

he that awkward moment when you buy the same set twice by accident , I ended up with 2 justice league party sets instead of one and a egghead mech oh well ill save the receipt and swap it next week I still have over 20 new sets to build anyway maybe I might keep it and expand the party scene ill decide when its built

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been searching In my local shops and so far haven’t found any of the minifigures or sets. I ordered the 4/5 of the sets from the online store so I don’t care much about sets but after ordering two minifigures online last year and getting two zodiac masters I’ll just wait until they’re in stores. Hopefully soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anybody knows what's going on with the distribution of january sets?    It is so weird...

Edited by Mat099

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mat099 said:

anybody knows whats going on with the distribution of january sets?    It is so weird...

I know right! None of my local retailers have them, I'm going to my nearest lego store next week, the only place I've seen them is on the official lego website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The distribution of the new wave is rather odd in my area as well.  Target and Walmart have nothing, Toys r Us initially had the CMF Series 2, the Bat-Space Shuttle and the Egghead Food Fight Mech, but the former two were gone when I went back a couple days later.  At Barnes and Noble I found the CMF Series 2, The Bat-Dune Buggy, and the Justice League Anniversary Party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my two local retailers has nothing new in anyway and the other one that is slightly useful, only has half of the new city sets, new ninjago movie sets and new star wars sets. Literally it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, J4ck said:

One of my two local retailers has nothing new in anyway and the other one that is slightly useful, only has half of the new city sets, new ninjago movie sets and new star wars sets. Literally it.

Same! It’s been much more frustrating than anticipated to get these normal Lego sets here in the UK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Themadpatter said:

Same! It’s been much more frustrating than anticipated to get these normal Lego sets here in the UK

If you’re looking for CMFs in the UK, try Sainsbury’s. Found some there yesterday.:classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

The distribution of the new wave is rather odd in my area as well.  Target and Walmart have nothing, Toys r Us initially had the CMF Series 2, the Bat-Space Shuttle and the Egghead Food Fight Mech, but the former two were gone when I went back a couple days later.  At Barnes and Noble I found the CMF Series 2, The Bat-Dune Buggy, and the Justice League Anniversary Party.

Walmarts around here just started to put stuff out, same for TrU. Haven't seen hide nor hair of the CMF wave, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mat099 said:

anybody knows what's going on with the distribution of january sets?    It is so weird...

It's been completely hit and miss for me in the UK.

Lego store was missing Egghead Mech and Justice League Party (not even space on the shelves for them), one local toy store had the CMF's only and no new sets, but you could order them all online (although it looks like they've got the sets in stock in store now too over the last couple of days), Amazon had most things but Egghead seems to have gone out of stock direct from Amazon, and another store have nothing but CMF's!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Themadpatter said:

Same! It’s been much more frustrating than anticipated to get these normal Lego sets here in the UK

All 2018 sets were put out today but I'm going to a Lego store next week so I'll wait till then to get the VIP points.

6 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

It's been completely hit and miss for me in the UK.

Lego store was missing Egghead Mech and Justice League Party (not even space on the shelves for them), one local toy store had the CMF's only and no new sets, but you could order them all online (although it looks like they've got the sets in stock in store now too over the last couple of days), Amazon had most things but Egghead seems to have gone out of stock direct from Amazon, and another store have nothing but CMF's!

So strange how the CMFs were put out on time and all the other sets were put out late as well as hit and miss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here, Some sets were availiable, but no trace of the cmf elsewhere than on the Lego SHOP!

  It’s kind of frustrating, because I got some Toys R Us gift cards and I cannot use them to buy in the store!   And the sets I managed to buy on their online store are backorder!    

At least, now I know that nobody dies if I don’t get all the superheroes sets on the first day! :laugh:

Edited by Mat099

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just found and bought the Bat-Dune Buggy at Walmart for $15.99.  The Buggy is a fun little build, and I like the Captain Boomerang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has it been confirmed there are 3 of each Minifigure per box of 60? It's been the case lately but I haven't seen mention of it yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Coopa182 said:

Has it been confirmed there are 3 of each Minifigure per box of 60? It's been the case lately but I haven't seen mention of it yet.

I've seen no confirmation, but I can only assume that it's the case.
in my (cough) experience of looking through some new boxes for specific figures, they seem to have 3 per box, and indeed one of each in each section. 

(anyone looking for Batman with the dolphin should start from the back of the box ;) ) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally found the remnants of one single case of CMFs at Toys R Us, which was apparently the only one they got. No Black Canary, which is sadly the one I want the most, although I was able to feel for a Black Vulcan, and blindly got Dr. Phosphorous, which were my number 2 and 3 picks anyway, just by picking up two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Coopa182 said:

Has it been confirmed there are 3 of each Minifigure per box of 60? It's been the case lately but I haven't seen mention of it yet.

Yeah, I picked up a sealed case and it was 20x3. 

Dolphin, Jor-el’s armor, and joker’s inflatable stick out pretty badly if you’re looking (or not) for them.  Pretty easy wave to feel for, accessory wise.

sort of a disappointing series though, having them in my hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KevinMD said:

Yeah, I picked up a sealed case and it was 20x3. 

Dolphin, Jor-el’s armor, and joker’s inflatable stick out pretty badly if you’re looking (or not) for them.  Pretty easy wave to feel for, accessory wise.

sort of a disappointing series though, having them in my hands.

Lego will make up for the easy to spot minifigures but the time next series comes out :pir-devil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Finally found the remnants of one single case of CMFs at Toys R Us, which was apparently the only one they got. No Black Canary, which is sadly the one I want the most, although I was able to feel for a Black Vulcan, and blindly got Dr. Phosphorous, which were my number 2 and 3 picks anyway, just by picking up two.

Heh, I got Black Vulcan when I was looking for Phosphorous. Found them today at Five Below and an area Walmart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought the last Two-Face Double Demolition at my local Walmart for $30.  The box was pretty beat up, but the contents were undamaged.  Definitely a fun set that was bigger than I was picturing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not seen someone showing off a full set of the TLBM CMF series 2... and our dear @WhiteFang is not showing any signs there will be a review soon.

I got a couple of dolphins, mostly the beach related minifigs, Clock King and Dr. Hugo. That's all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, makoy said:

I have not seen someone showing off a full set of the TLBM CMF series 2... and our dear @WhiteFang is not showing any signs there will be a review soon.

I got a couple of dolphins, mostly the beach related minifigs, Clock King and Dr. Hugo. That's all.

 

Has there been a shortage anyone knows of, or are we all just unlucky?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.