Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, spiderfan2000 said:

It's unfortunate that there's so many great Batman vehicles from the movie that will likely go unmade.  I'm still optimistic that the Bat-Chopper from the Making of the Movie book will be made, at the very least.

Maybe you can just make them with lego? I mean that’s why it’s lego of course :-)

44 minutes ago, Borex said:

it’s lego

Why not release cool Bat-Copter and earned few backs? It's lego! 

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Maybe you can just make them with lego? I mean that’s why it’s lego of course :-)

25 minutes ago, ZoKpooL said:

Why not release cool Bat-Copter and earned few backs? It's lego! 

I would appreciate it if Lego could at least release instructions for the vehicles they won't release as sets.  An official Bat-Chopper release would be nice if it included Phantom Zone villains (generic Gremlin, Agent Smith, Dalek) or more Batsuits.

At least the Bat-Space Shuttle is being made.  I wasn't expecting for it to be made, considering it wasn't included with the other physical models shown in the Making of the Movie book, so learning that it would be included in wave 3 was a nice surprise.

14 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Phantom Zone villains (generic Gremlin, Agent Smith, Dalek)

Not gonna happen...

Just now, ZoKpooL said:

Not gonna happen...

In that case, they would probably have to reuse a villain as I think all the Bat-Vehicle sets included at least one villain.  The Bat-Chopper probably wouldn't be a big enough set to include extra Batsuits, unless they included a Batcave expansion such as the one in the Bat-Space Shuttle, but that seems very unlikely.  Hmm...

Speaking of the Batchopper, I tried to recreate it.

dKtFBN8.png

Edited by Merch

4 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

I'm kind of getting the vibe that lack of Samurai in what we've seen means he'll be the Saturn Girl of the Super Friends characters.

That's the feeling I get as well.    :cry_sad:

2 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

I would appreciate it if Lego could at least release instructions for the vehicles they won't release as sets. 

They could do that by giving us a book with instructions with a tlbm theme? In that case they don’t need to make new sets. A bit like the books with ideas from the 80ies. Unless this whole batman thing is so succesfull and they decide to give us more tlbm wave after wave after wave. 

2 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

That's the feeling I get as well.    :cry_sad:

maybe they can bring out a Comic Con exclusive minifigure series with all the superhero missing links ...

Am I the only one suprised they didn't release the Barbara Giordon minifigure with the purple gown??

1 hour ago, Borex said:

They could do that by giving us a book with instructions with a tlbm theme? In that case they don’t need to make new sets. A bit like the books with ideas from the 80ies. Unless this whole batman thing is so succesfull and they decide to give us more tlbm wave after wave after wave. 

More Batman Movie sets??

What else could they release?

A D2C Gotham City?

5 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

More Batman Movie sets??

A D2C Gotham City?

That's what I would've wanted to see instead of the Joker Manor we ended up getting, something similar to the D2C Ninjago City with a nice mix of citizens, heroes, and villains.

Oh, and plenty of Art Deco architecture too. :wub:

20 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

For one, there hasn't been a leak of Clock King, just a rather convincing custom. For another: the back of that head doesn't have the eye indentations. I'd bet they just printed on the back.

Is the custom one a customised one from LEGO parts or just the one that has been for sale on aliexpress for months? As even the fake one (in PG8068) seems to have the two biscuits sandwiched together look.

1 hour ago, williejm said:

maybe they can bring out a Comic Con exclusive minifigure series with all the superhero missing links ...

Yeah but then the minifigures would be expensive and uncommon 

53 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Am I the only one suprised they didn't release the Barbara Giordon minifigure with the purple gown??

More Batman Movie sets??

A D2C Gotham City?

They still could release batmans train, they could include 3-4 more batsuits we are missing, and a D2C Gotham City doesn't sound half bad. They almost need to release an accessory set like set 853651 with the rest of the Justice League and Gleek, or a few different ones that are just bat suits 

10 hours ago, ZoKpooL said:

I'm die for Poison Ivy in white tux.

Me too, especially if they gave her a new expression. (Seriously, i am a freak into new expressions) But not in a Bricktober set, rather in an Accessory Pack, including white tux Poison Ivy, Riddler, Two Face, Catwoman and Mayor McCaskill in her white dress. I'd also give ANYTHING for the purple gown Barbara.

Edited by Fifulin

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Very much not. She was all over the promo material for the film in that. I am disappointed that many Bab's' didn't make it in, but that one definitely saddens me.

Regarding the Bat Chopper, I imagine it didn't make it into the wave because there's already a Batman helicopter on the shelves at the moment in the Scarecrow set and they didn't want to cause confusion with parents and such.

3 hours ago, williejm said:

That would anger soooo many people including I...

6 minutes ago, J4ck said:

That would anger soooo many people including I...

yeah that was kind of the point of the comment ... it was a joke. 

21 minutes ago, Megaflora said:

I'll laugh if Samurai and Gleek are on Chief's photo booth pictures. 

Oh my gosh. The savageness would be so unreal :laugh:

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I was sure it would be included in the CMF 2 series.  Maybe it could be included in a Wayne Limo set or something?  I think Limo Driver Alfred is the only Alfred variation left to make that I could recall, as well.  Pilot Joker with a "classic" bomb accessory would be nice, too.

4 hours ago, Nexogeek said:

They almost need to release an accessory set like set 853651 with the rest of the Justice League and Gleek, or a few different ones that are just bat suits

Yeah, the three minifigures could be Samurai, 80's Cyborg, and one more (maybe Green Lantern with a new face print) and Gleek as an accessory.

3 hours ago, Catanas said:

Regarding the Bat Chopper, I imagine it didn't make it into the wave because there's already a Batman helicopter on the shelves at the moment in the Scarecrow set and they didn't want to cause confusion with parents and such.

At least in my area, the Harvest of Fear set has been put on clearance at the stores I've been to, and there's barely any left on shelves, so I don't get the impression that set will be sticking around much longer.  Plus, Lego was willing to include new versions of Scarecrow and Killer Moth in the TLBM line that look similar to the previous ones from Harvest of Fear, so perhaps that could extend to the Bat-Chopper.

50 minutes ago, Megaflora said:

I'll laugh if Samurai and Gleek are on Chief's photo booth pictures. 

:laugh:

6 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Not surprised, but definitely disappointed.

4 hours ago, x105Black said:

Not surprised, but definitely disappointed.

Yes for sure! Most of the other outfits were present for about 2 seconds - shame if they don't release this one. Is there any chance for some exclusive or promotional figure/set? Or maybe an exclusive winter wave set?

Also a shame they didn't swap out some of the casual Batman's with some of the special suits in the normal sets. Seems like we'll never get Admiral Batman :cry_sad: