Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

43 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There is a image of cannonball Harley Quinn. It appears it’s from official set pictures. I wonder if they will be out soon 

Can't wait for Gentleman Jim... :look:

Clock King's helmet/head is new. However, it is similar to the gingerbread man's head. The difference? GM's head had dents where the eyes were printed, Clock King does not because I saw a leak on Instagram.

44 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Clock King's helmet/head is new. However, it is similar to the gingerbread man's head. The difference? GM's head had dents where the eyes were printed, Clock King does not because I saw a leak on Instagram.

I think that's fake. 

Look at the pattern of the leg printing. It doesn't match with the one in the leaked pamphlet

Edited by Robert8

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

I think that's fake. 

Look at the pattern of the leg printing. It doesn't match with the one in the leaked pamphlet

Not really fake but a custom printed. Still not the real fig from the pamphlet. 

17 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There is a image of cannonball Harley Quinn. It appears it’s from official set pictures. I wonder if they will be out soon 

LINK?

7 hours ago, J4ck said:

For one, there hasn't been a leak of Clock King, just a rather convincing custom. For another: the back of that head doesn't have the eye indentations. I'd bet they just printed on the back.

22 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Better their $270 than mine. *shrugs*

I think the point is that Lego's still going to sell plenty of those sets if people are buying them to part out on the aftermarket, so by buying the figures on the aftermarket you're still financially encouraging sale of the set?

IMO, this theme has been amazing so far.  It brought me out of my dark ages of Lego collecting and I have purchased almost all of the sets and the entire CMF series.  The third wave and CMF 2 all look amazing and I will probably buy most of them.  I feel like in the minority for wanting a fourth wave of sets for summer 2018.  But after seeing the CMF 2 lineup, there's still a few more things I want to see out of the line before it ends.  From what I can tell, there's 16 Batsuits left from the movie that haven't been made (Not counting tuxedos).  About half of those can be replicated (or close to it) from preexisting parts.

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but I also just found out that the Night Terror suit doesn't have any red on it except for the Batarangs.  It just has red lights reflecting off of it for most of it's screen time.  It can be seen more clearly on the left when the Reggae Man suit is shown, and it just has a SDCC / Tumbler Chase Batman torso.  It has no unique parts except for the red Batarangs.

Because of the wide variety of characters and the quality of the sets and minifigures I would be happy if this series continued indefinitely. I would like to see a sequel to the movie. Hopefully with a broader DC universe in it that would be reflected in actual Lego products as well.

54 minutes ago, fordtruckin said:

Because of the wide variety of characters and the quality of the sets and minifigures I would be happy if this series continued indefinitely. I would like to see a sequel to the movie. Hopefully with a broader DC universe in it that would be reflected in actual Lego products as well.

If there's a sequel, They should include the Music Meister (As well as the more obvious ones like Firefly, Mad Hatter and Ventriloquist, of course).

I'm really hoping that 80's Cyborg, Samurai, and Gleek were purposely left out of the CMF 2 to be included in a potential summer 2018 set.  If not, I would be quite disappointed, because then there would be no good excuse to include a vinyl record accessory with the Wonder Twins instead of Gleek.

Hmm, I wonder if there's a chance that another Lego Batman Movie minifigure pack will be released for Bricktober 2018?  The one this year seems to have sold far better at the Toy's R Us locations around me than the other packs.

Just now, spiderfan2000 said:

another Lego Batman Movie minifigure pack will be released for Bricktober 2018

I'm die for Poison Ivy in white tux.

Just now, ZoKpooL said:

I'm die for Poison Ivy in white tux.

Looking at a video of the credits, it looks like the Poison Ivy has the exact same tux as the upcoming Harley Quinn from the CMF 2, except with the addition of a cloth skirt piece from the normal Ivy in white.  If they released that Ivy, only the skirt in that color would be new.

Edited by spiderfan2000

Looking at a video of the credits, it looks like the Poison Ivy has the exact same tux as the upcoming Harley Quinn from the CMF 2, except with the addition of a cloth skirt piece from the normal Ivy in white.  If they released that Ivy, only the skirt in that color would be new.

I'm think they slightly different, but not serious.

Just now, ZoKpooL said:

I'm think they slightly different, but not serious.

Possibly, though I personally would prefer a Disco Catwoman, as that suit was much more distinct, plus would be another way to get a white utility belt piece, which are nice to have.

Either way, I'm guessing that if they ever made another Bricktober set, it would probably just be more Batsuits like the last one.

ither way, I'm guessing that if they ever made another Bricktober set, it would probably just be more Batsuits like the last one.

Shame, but it's seems legit. 

I'd still buy it, especially if it had the Batriot and St. Batrick's suits.

St. Batrick really great! 

Love this one. Instead they did what stupid mermaid... Only minifig in CMF2, with i'm really, really dissapoint.

Just now, ZoKpooL said:

St. Batrick really great! 

Love this one. Instead they did what stupid mermaid... Only minifig in CMF2, with i'm really, really dissapoint.

I was actually pleasantly surprised by the Merbat suit being included in CMF 2.  Granted, there were definitely better options for the slot if they could only include 2 Batman minifigures, but I'm still looking foward to getting one to display with all my other Batman figures from the theme.

Granted, there were definitely better options for the slot if they could only include 2 Batman minifigures, but I'm still looking foward to getting one to display with all my other Batman figures from the theme.

I'm not collectioner, i'm buying that i'm like based on my expirience with DC. Merbat  just too 'over the top'. I know collectioners will be pleased wth rare funny Batman or custom makers, but this version not for me.  

...And biggest mistery still where is Samurai. 

Just now, ZoKpooL said:

I'm not collectioner, i'm buying that i'm like based on my expirience with DC. Merbat  just too 'over the top'. I know collectioners will be pleased wth rare funny Batman or custom makers, but this version not for me.  

...And biggest mistery still where is Samurai. 

It seems like Lego is going for a mix between wacky/vacation outfits and new Batman villains and Justice League/Super Friends members.

As for Samurai?  That's why I'm hoping for a fourth wave of sets to wrap things up.

4 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

IMO, this theme has been amazing so far.  It brought me out of my dark ages of Lego collecting and I have purchased almost all of the sets and the entire CMF series.  The third wave and CMF 2 all look amazing and I will probably buy most of them.  I feel like in the minority for wanting a fourth wave of sets for summer 2018.  But after seeing the CMF 2 lineup, there's still a few more things I want to see out of the line before it ends.  From what I can tell, there's 16 Batsuits left from the movie that haven't been made (Not counting tuxedos).  About half of those can be replicated (or close to it) from preexisting parts.

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but I also just found out that the Night Terror suit doesn't have any red on it except for the Batarangs.  It just has red lights reflecting off of it for most of it's screen time.  It can be seen more clearly on the left when the Reggae Man suit is shown, and it just has a SDCC / Tumbler Chase Batman torso.  It has no unique parts except for the red Batarangs.

I agree, so much more potential, like yourself, I too, have collected all the sets. I have counted at least 25 bat vehicles to go with your 16 bat suits that still have not been released. 

Just now, Lionbear8 said:

I agree, so much more potential, like yourself, I too, have collected all the sets. I have counted at least 25 bat vehicles to go with your 16 bat suits that still have not been released. 

It's unfortunate that there's so many great Batman vehicles from the movie that will likely go unmade.  I'm still optimistic that the Bat-Chopper from the Making of the Movie book will be made, at the very least.

I'm kind of getting the vibe that lack of Samurai in what we've seen means he'll be the Saturn Girl of the Super Friends characters.

Just now, PepperoniBricks said:

I'm kind of getting the vibe that lack of Samurai in what we've seen means he'll be the Saturn Girl of the Super Friends characters.

Dear gosh, I hope not!  I want to believe that the entirety of the movie's DC villain lineup being made is a good sign for the Justice League Party lineup being finished in the near future.