Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Looking back at series 1, this is a huge improvement. Felt that certain characters in the series were quite poor - King Tut, Zodiac, Mime, Joker prison would spring to mind

I saw the phot of new CMF Batman series 2. But it is a leaflet like the one from inside bag, how do he get it, I thought it doesn’t come out till January?

I will get all of those but I taught we were getting Cyborg and Samouraï... it's a bit disapoointing, specially because FaF Harley & Alfred could have been in the Joker Manor, where half of the minifigs beeing just reissue :/

Edit : And also, when you see that Lego put a f**ing dolphin ^^ to Batman. I think they could have made the effort and give the little monkey to Zan or Jayna. 

Edited by brew

Just looking back at the original prelims for the first series, which had Clock King in it, it seems like we now have everything except for what I think is chef joker.

Do you think that Apache chief has the same hair piece that Ninjago hippe had? Or is it a different color, maybe dark brown?

Well, the Batsuits rumour was pretty spot on, as were most of the actual fig rumours. Some fun ones and some to add to the ranks of heroes and villains. I’m happy with that series.

Just now, cebelicamya said:

Do you think that Apache chief has the same hair piece that Ninjago hippe had? Or is it a different color, maybe dark brown?

Looks like the same colours.

While I’ve no doubt that this is an appealing series to us lot, i wonder how well it will attract core audience of kids?

in particular there’s one fun batman variants and just one other that I think most will be confused by.

Just now, Actor Builder said:

Does this mean every single villain is accounted for? I haven't been keeping close track but it looks like they are.

Yes. 

Dr Phosphorus was the only one missing

Omg, this lists sounds amazing (although I'm missing a certain monkey).

Just now, Actor Builder said:

Does this mean every single villain is accounted for? I haven't been keeping close track but it looks like they are.

Yes, we've got every single one of them. I did't even think we would get half of them when the theme started.

Just now, Robert8 said:

Yes. 

Dr Phosphorus was the only one missing

That's really impressive, actually. What a roster. Thanks for the confirmation.

Really nice wave. No real reason to get more than one of any of them. I might want more dolphins...

Love the wave but sad about the missed opportunities...

No Gleek is a massive misstep (especially when we are getting a Dolphin!!!)...Is there any chance he might come as an accessory with the party set??

I would have happily swapped Zod and Jor El for Cyborg and Samurai too...I want my complete Justice League from the movie and it's a killer that it will be two figures (and a monkey) short.. 

Also thought we would get more bat variants. The Bat-Patriot suit and the St. Patrick's day suit featured so much in the kids books etc I was sure we were getting it...

Other than that I'm delighted that they have completed the Batman Rogues gallery from the movie...

Bravo Lego!!!

31 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Love the wave but sad about the missed opportunities...

No Gleek is a massive misstep (especially when we are getting a Dolphin!!!)...Is there any chance he might come as an accessory with the party set??

I would have happily swapped Zod and Jor El for Cyborg and Samurai too...I want my complete Justice League from the movie and it's a killer that it will be two figures (and a monkey) short.. 

Also thought we would get more bat variants. The Bat-Patriot suit and the St. Patrick's day suit featured so much in the kids books etc I was sure we were getting it...

Other than that I'm delighted that they have completed the Batman Rogues gallery from the movie...

Bravo Lego!!!

I gotta say, I agree with 99% of everything you said , except i would have swapped out two other characters and kept Zod and Jor-El. I would have traded them for Hugo Strange and Beach Batgirl. My prime toy playing days were in the mid 80's with Super Powers, MOTU, GI Joe/ along with all the toons related to them (plus the superman movies!)

While I'm glad we got all the villains, I am so disappointed we are getting FaF Alfred and Harley instead of Samurai and Classic Cyborg :sadnew:

Samurai is a huge missed opportunity because we will never see him in Lego now and the same goes for Gleek. Classic Cyborg is my favourite version of the character so I'm super bummed we won't get him either but I suppose he could come in a set in the normal DC range eventually :sceptic:

In my opinion the series has about 10 good minifigures, 5 okay ones and 5 poor ones (looking at you FaF suits and vacation babs, robin and Alfred). I really don't see this series selling as well with general fans as the first series though.

KILLER MOTH HAS THE RETRO RAY GUN IN GOLD!!! :drool:

Well, other that that, the two figures I'm primarily interested in are Jor El and Zod, who look pretty great! Jor El, particularly, is a nice blend of both Marlon Brando and Russell Crowe's takes on the character; but I have to say, did Jor El have a beard in TLBM? I don't think he did. :shrug_confused:

We are getting black canary and Hugo strange though which is 2 character I have wanted since DC Lego started :thumbup:

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

KILLER MOTH HAS THE RETRO RAY GUN IN GOLD!!! :drool:

Well, other that that, the two figures I'm primarily interested in are Jor El and Zod, who look pretty great! Jor El, particularly, is a nice blend of both Marlon Brando and Russell Crowe's takes on the character; but I have to say, did Jor El have a beard in TLBM? I don't think he did. :shrug_confused:

I don't remember him having a beard either :shrug_confused:

I too am amazed they're putting a dolphin in a CMF pack, though the lifeguard Batman is pretty damn redundant. Nice to get at least a couple of FaF characters, but one of them should have been the Joker.  I'm sure everyone can name at least one thing in the movie they would have rather been included here over something else, but it's an alright series overall.

I really like this series but I was hoping for a moustached batman 66 cowl, It would have been nice if the FAF Alfred was in the joker manor and the one 66 was in cmf with a cowl, they could also have swapped FAF Harley and Nightwing.

Yup this series is simply fabulous! So many great unique character that I never thought we'd end up getting and so many unique pieces as well. Better go and prepare my wallet for some empty months ahead...

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14