Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I've received my review copy of Joker Manor, and it has pictures in the back of the instructions for the Batman Buggy vs Boomerang set, Justice League Party, Egghead Mech, and Harley's Cannon Truck vs Batgirl on a small random building. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to/allowed to post pictures, so I won't for now, but if anyone has questions ask away! They look like some fun sets, especially the Egghead Mech.

Just now, Clone OPatra said:

I've received my review copy of Joker Manor, and it has pictures in the back of the instructions for the Batman Buggy vs Boomerang set, Justice League Party, Egghead Mech, and Harley's Cannon Truck vs Batgirl on a small random building. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to/allowed to post pictures, so I won't for now, but if anyone has questions ask away! They look like some fun sets, especially the Egghead Mech.

Can you post images somewhere and give us hints as to where you might have posted them?

Just now, Clone OPatra said:

Did it have the space shuttle as well?

14 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Nice. Are the shooters on the Condiment King "stud shooters" or slurpee cups?

13 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Well, if that's the case, then I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing official images of the 2018 sets any time now before Nov. 24th. Same can be said for many other themes I suppose.

It only has the four sets I mentioned. And no, I will not post the pictures as I do not think Lego intends to have them out quite yet.

On 9/25/2017 at 4:45 PM, RedHoodPug said:

Is that the official line or the eventual response from one of the stores?

On a separate note, the birthday loot was well received. Does anyone else’s Catwoman cowl have a loose fit? Also have the Scuttler. I have to say that being an old school Batfan, I didn’t think I would like it, but it is a great build and encapsulates the extravagant feel of this Batman.

Can you tell us if the Catwoman in the space shuttle set is the same as always?

46 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Can you tell who the driver is in the Harley Truck?

36 minutes ago, ultiminutes said:

I'll have to check when I get home as I don't remember that detail! (Maybe I shouldn't have made this post when I didn't have the images in front of me :laugh:)

10 minutes ago, InnerRayg said:

Can you tell us if the Catwoman in the space shuttle set is the same as always?

If you intended to be asking me this question, like I said the Shuttle set isn't shown in the Joker Manor instructions.

3 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Can you tell who the driver is in the Harley Truck?

Crazy Quilt is the driver and the set comes with Gentleman Ghost as well.

3 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Crazy Quilt is the driver and the set comes with Gentleman Ghost as well.

:thumbup:   Nice.

6 hours ago, ultiminutes said:

They are stud shooters sadly.

6 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Bummer but expected. When Lego has the chance to include a play feature they include it like seen here. @Clone OPatra if it’s not too much to ask but based on the finalized pictures in the manual if you had to rank the 4 sets in the manual how would u?

@Clone OPatra In the prems it looks like Gentleman Ghost has a new top hat+hair piece, but the film shows him using the Penguin's hat recolored

From the pictures you have, it is posible to tell which hat was used?

48 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

29 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Bummer but expected. When Lego has the chance to include a play feature they include it like seen here. @Clone OPatra if it’s not too much to ask but based on the finalized pictures in the manual if you had to rank the 4 sets in the manual how would u?

Real letdown, would have been a great opportunity to add variety to those dual molded cups.Cheers @Clone OPatra

2 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Aw, come on lego. Just when I thought the stud shooter guns were becoming less common. 

This has probably already been mentioned, but which minifigures are we getting in the Egghead Mech set?

1 minute ago, JACKATTACKS said:

This has probably already been mentioned, but which minifigures are we getting in the Egghead Mech set?

Egghead, Mayao and Bats.  

Has captain boomerang white boomerangs? @Clone OPatra

And how big is the justice party? And how do the figs look? 

How do the figs look in general? Is there lots of arm and leg printing? Dual-moulding maybe? New parts or recolors somewhere?

Edited by Borex

4 hours ago, Borex said:

Has captain boomerang white boomerangs? @Clone OPatra

And how big is the justice party? And how do the figs look? 

How do the figs look in general? Is there lots of arm and leg printing? Dual-moulding maybe? New parts or recolors somewhere?

Every figure apart from GG and Cannonball Harley has been leaked. There is no arm printing on any of the new figures. 

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

Which characters were on it? 

1. Friends and Family Harley (Yeah, I’m surprised too)
  2. Friends and Family Alfred
  3. Clock King
  4. Hugo Strange
  5. Mermaid Batman
  6. Swimming Pool Batman (With Dolphin)
  7. Tropical Joker
  8. Vacation Robin
  9. Vacation Batgirl
  10. Vacation Alfred
  11. Soccer Mom Batgirl
  12. Killer Moth
  13. Jayna