Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Shame that Easter Bunny doesn't come with a cape. There must be a suitable one out there. Greater shame about the lack of a wizards hat.

2 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Shame that Easter Bunny doesn't come with a cape. There must be a suitable one out there. Greater shame about the lack of a wizards hat.

You could probably use the pink one from that Batgirl in the CMF.

2 hours ago, GentlemanJoker said:

You could probably use the pink one from that Batgirl in the CMF.

I think this one would be more appropriate!  :wink:

sh092.png

Just now, Mat099 said:

I think this one would be more appropriate!  :wink:

The good thing is that I never put the cape on my batgirl because I knew the hair would crush it. I still have it in it's white little box, I can now use it :classic:

On 9/1/2017 at 5:11 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Maybe Nexo Knights and Marvel SuperHeroes?

Personally, it would be cool to see a four pack that could be supplementary to the standard line of CMSs, not introducing any new molds, just new recolors of preexisting parts much like how this TLBM four pack has done.

Bricktober promos:

Promo 1 unknown

Promo 2 TLBM minifigures

Promo 3 Lego City Jungle theme

Promo 4 unknown.

If the rumored ninajago promo is a go then we just have one theme unaccounted for. 

I can already tell how I'm going to be customizing: Bunny suit torso and legs, yellow belt, dark blue hands, dark blue Batman cape and type-1 cowl. Why, you might ask? Well, while it won't be identical, it'll be very reminiscent...

36844413692_d04c9716ca_m.jpg

...of the sonic Batsuit from the original Lego Batman game, which I always loved the look of!

Edited by PepperoniBricks

I don't know what other ToysRus have, but you can get a Batman Bricktober pack FREE with €40 on any lego set(s) via Toysrus in The Netherlands. You can also buy them for €14.99 each (limit 1).

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

I don't know what other ToysRus have, but you can get a Batman Bricktober pack FREE with €40 on any lego set(s) via Toysrus in The Netherlands. You can also buy them for €14.99 each (limit 1).

Hoping I can nab one easy enough here in the UK, I've never gone for a Bricktober pack before so don't know if they sell out quickly etc?

1 hour ago, Captain Britain said:

Hoping I can nab one easy enough here in the UK, I've never gone for a Bricktober pack before so don't know if they sell out quickly etc?

Last year's didn't. I suspect that won't be the case here.

12 hours ago, Darth_Turox said:

Bricktober promos:

Promo 1 unknown

Promo 2 TLBM minifigures

Promo 3 Lego City Jungle theme

Promo 4 unknown.

If the rumored ninajago promo is a go then we just have one theme unaccounted for. 

Good chance it could be Nexo Knights or another City theme. I hope I'm wrong.

6 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

The offer is exactly the same in Germany. It's the first time ToysRUs got me to order something for a Bricktober promo. I'm glad that I wanted to order Krennic's Imperial Shuttle anyway so the Batman minifig pack was "free". The bunny suit is the best, and the money suit will be easy to repurpose for a regular citizen in a LEGO town setting.

Does anyone know if the minifigs included in the pack will be part of the next TLBM collectible series or will be released also in other ways? Thanks

10 minutes ago, Spacebrick said:

Does anyone know if the minifigs included in the pack will be part of the next TLBM collectible series or will be released also in other ways? Thanks

It's limited edition, and as far as I know there is no confirmation that they will be released also in CMS, and it's very unlikely because they are from BRICKtober Toys R Us exclusives. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

It's limited edition, and as far as I know there is no confirmation that they will be released also in CMS, and it's very unlikely because they are from BRICKtober Toys R Us exclusives. 

Thank you. So, I guess I'll have to order them! :classic:

8 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

It appears the action here in the Netherlands only lasts until 10-9-17. I'm not sure if they're talking about getting it for free or getting it altogether. But we should keep it in mind. :look:

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

1 hour ago, Spacebrick said:

Thank you. So, I guess I'll have to order them! :classic:

I read somewhere that the figures were note exclusives, only the this particular package was exclusive to Toys r Us!   If anyone as more details, that would be welcome...

I'm a bit disappointed with the wizbat Minifigure; specifically the cowl is disappointing the way it hasn't got the hat moulded on top of the cowl :sad:

33 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

Hey guys, anyone know who the villian is for the Bat shuttle set for next year?

It's Catwoman.

Edited by Nsk97

28 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

Hey guys, anyone know who the villian is for the Bat shuttle set for next year?

It's most likely Catwoman. However there's some text over the image and it's to blurry to be sure. Also @Fatoran was heavily hinting towards her being in the set before any images were leaked online.

12 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Good chance it could be Nexo Knights or another City theme. I hope I'm wrong.

The last one turned out to be a four pack of generic adaptations of various past CMFs from the regular non-licensed line.

Rest of Lego Toys R Us Bricktober 2017 Sets Revealed

Spoiler

36193324094_9022b6daa8_b.jpg

I will say, they are cool, especially the sailor recolored in Earth Blue and dezombified S14 Cheerleader. :classic: