Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, K_Tiger said:

Same here, though I think they're $15.

This is the part of the post where I say they should put the FaF figures out in one of these.

They're overpriced hodge-podge packs, of course they're still available. :laugh:

I kinda feel the $20 is justified. At least we know the bat variants when we spend that money unlike when we get repeats we don't want like what I got a lot with the cmf line. 

Personally I'm hopping this means lego will now let licenced themes have their own figure packs like this. I would wish for Star wars and Marvel and more general DC figures.

10 minutes ago, Marvel_Geek8 said:

Personally I'm hopping this means lego will now let licenced themes have their own figure packs like this. I would wish for Star wars and Marvel and more general DC figures.

Hopefully, I'm dying to get marvel licensed figures that we will never get in regular sets. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Hopefully, I'm dying to get marvel licensed figures that we will never get in regular sets. 

Right and this could work in favor of people hoping for villains from dc that hoped for them in lbm. Like before i remember someone saying Grundy. They could do him in a pack like this but still satisfy Batman fans. It would be perfect for Lego to do these themes along with lbm. Especially a DC comics pack. 

I have a question though: Why are we getting Batman's money suit before his kiss kiss suit? We got his bunny suit in some kind of keychain so why cant the same be done for kiss kiss

3 hours ago, GREENGOBLIN said:

wait is the cmf series 2 not being released? @J4ck

Don't worry sir, it still is!

2 hours ago, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

awesome thanks it's good to know that they will be here in the UK :classic:

Oh yeah that would make sense plus I'd like a Ninjago one :tongue:

Yeah man, £14.99 or unless you spend something like £25 on selected Lego you get one pack for free, the pack shown is Volume 2, there are 4 packs in total, we'll have to see what the other packs bring.

42 minutes ago, Marvel_Geek8 said:

I have a question though: Why are we getting Batman's money suit before his kiss kiss suit? We got his bunny suit in some kind of keychain so why cant the same be done for kiss kiss

Actually we didn't get the Bunny Suit as a regular keychain, it's a led light much bigger than a normal minifigure size.  As for the KissKiss Batman, we can easily remove the chain from it? For me it's not a big of a deal getting it with the regular minifig form. 

15 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Actually we didn't get the Bunny Suit as a regular keychain, it's a led light much bigger than a normal minifigure size.  As for the KissKiss Batman, we can easily remove the chain from it? For me it's not a big of a deal getting it with the regular minifig form. 

It bothers me to some extent, it just bothers me to do that cause of my ocd with figures and just really want an official figure, I mean they have the design.

Holy smokes! Can't I go to work for one day without someone finding a way to part me from my money? At least we know that there are more of the suits coming, and that TLG put a lot of faith in the theme. And it's 1/4? Yipes.

Going by the translation, this set is TLBM, not necessarily all of them.

Edited by RedHoodPug

Hi folks, bit of a lurker here turned member .. you guys rock, spent HOURS reading this thread!

Ive just collected ALL of the TLBM sets, poly bags the lot, so I'm stoked to hear of the 2018 sets and the new W2 CMF.

quick question though, do you consider the figures from sets like Lego Dimensions as inclusions within TLBM? - I don't have any and don't know if i can say i have ALL sets if i don't have those and a real collector would deem is necessary etc ..

Thoughts?

I'm soooo excited for these, especially Easter Bunny suit Batman! I almost can't believe we are finally getting him. Too bad he doesn't come with his pink cape. Luckily there's Pink Power Batgirl's cape, so I think I'll just get a spare one and give him that, although I don't think it's the exact same tone.

Also psyched to get the Spartan Bat! And that green suit Batman is right on the money! I also love the detailing on the magician suit; it's wizard...

10 minutes ago, Daniel9789 said:

Hi folks, bit of a lurker here turned member .. you guys rock, spent HOURS reading this thread!

Ive just collected ALL of the TLBM sets, poly bags the lot, so I'm stoked to hear of the 2018 sets and the new W2 CMF.

quick question though, do you consider the figures from sets like Lego Dimensions as inclusions within TLBM? - I don't have any and don't know if i can say i have ALL sets if i don't have those and a real collector would deem is necessary etc ..

Thoughts?

well if you look on brickset they are counted separately :shrug_oh_well:

I am so glad that they have given baturion a physical form, maybe batman beyond isn't too much of a pipe-dream after all.

If they're doing 2 (if, for instance, the other two weeks are LNM figs) or 4 sets of these, I'm having a tough time figuring out who all is going to be in them and the cmf series 2. They're really going to have to reach for characters like the pilots to fill out 28/36 more figs, plus what're in the sets.

1 hour ago, Daniel9789 said:

Thoughts?

I would count them in as tlbm sets. Especially that batknight

10 minutes ago, Daniel9789 said:

Just found a leaked image via google of all the new sets .. look good!

You're gonna need to prod me in the right direction.

Just now, K_Tiger said:

You're gonna need to prod me in the right direction.

A google image search for TLBM 2018 will see you in the right direction ..

Love the minifig pack! The first time I've actually been interested in a Bricktober promo. I hope the stores get a fair amount of them, I missed out on 2015 Hulk and Tiger Tuxedo Batman because my TRU sold out so fast.

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The only thing I don't like about the promo is the lack of a pink cape and pink hands on the Easter Bunny suit. 

Let's also agree that Baturion is the best!

3 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

Love the minifig pack! The first time I've actually been interested in a Bricktober promo. I hope the stores get a fair amount of them, I missed out on 2015 Hulk and Tiger Tuxedo Batman because my TRU sold out so fast.

I live in Iowa and my local TRU still has a lot of the tiger tuxedo Batman promos.

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

Let's also agree that Baturion is the best!

NEVER! Easter Batman is the best!!!  :tongue:

I'm so very happy to see this set, though. Despite the existence of the large keychain flashlight, I was worried we wouldn't get him, since he obviously wasn't in the CMF2 lineup. PHEW!

9 hours ago, Daniel9789 said:

Thoughts?

Welcome aboard! I personally don't consider the Dimensions sets as this theme, since Lego has made the two fairly distinct in branding. I think Batgirl may have an alternate face, though, and of course Knight Batman is only through Dimensions and not the "normal" line, so I picked them up anyway. I guess it depends on how completionist you are dying to be.

I love how gaudy the money suit Batman is. And, like I have done with all of the other deliciously gaudy suits from this theme, it's gonna get Jokered! I think I now have more costume variants for Joker than Suicide Squad did!

2 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

NEVER! Easter Batman is the best!!!  :tongue:

I'm so very happy to see this set, though. Despite the existence of the large keychain flashlight, I was worried we wouldn't get him, since he obviously wasn't in the CMF2 lineup. PHEW!

That's my second favourite :tongue:

Just now, LEGOFANBLUE said:

Don't know if it's been said yet but there will definitely be a minifigure series 2 because it says so on the prelim photo

Although it doesn't specify it's the Lego Batman Movie, rob-ot5000 has said it will still be happening.