Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Gosh, sure wish I could zoom in on that! Where is it from? I can barely make anything out.

Moderator Can You Please delte this post. I accidentally posted twice.

Marvellous Spidey is correct it's showing at show showings of Batman V Superman, but when I went and saw the movie I only saw the trailer for one other movie. So I guess it's only showing up in some cinemas.

Edited by Foxes Productionz

Clayface...Catwoman with goggles...Riddler with a suit and actual cane...new Poison Ivy...

!!!!

I'm having a hard time telling what is going on with Harley though, and who is that between her and Scarecrow?

Gosh, sure wish I could zoom in on that! Where is it from? I can barely make anything out.

Marvellous Spidey guessed correct. It's from some screenings of Batman V Superman.

I'm having a hard time telling what is going on with Harley though, and who is that between her and Scarecrow?

I think it's Two-Face. It looks like one side of his suit is darker than the other and one half of his face and hair looks different.

I really just want that Clayface, most of the other rogue's I'm happy with their minifigs we got, but that Clayface looks awesome.

I really like the "fur" that comes with Kraven the Hunter, and maybe now a new Penguin? Could see that coming to collectible minifigs too, like a "Wealthy Socialite" kinda figure.

Hey there's a cool new brick built Mr. Freeze suit behind Harley - Animated series style helmet, which has sadly never been done right in Lego... Due to no minifig neck attachments that receive the perfect part that's been around for years...

Marvellous Spidey is correct it's showing at show showings of Batman V Superman, but when I went and saw the movie I only saw the trailer for one other movie. So I guess it's only showing up in some cinemas.

So... how 'bout everybody who saw the trailer that most of us haven't seen, report theater chain, movie format, and country?

I really just want that Clayface, most of the other rogue's I'm happy with their minifigs we got, but that Clayface looks awesome.

Very yes.

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

Batman's Rogue Gallery:

25807986260_95f1aa2191.jpg

(The Penguin, the Riddler, Killer Croc, Catwoman, Bane, Clayface, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Mr. Freeze, Two-face?, and the Scarecrow)

Edited by Sir Gareth

Batman's Rogue Gallery:

(The Penguin, the Riddler, Killer Croc, Catwoman, Bane, Clayface, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Two-face?, and the Scarecrow)

Pssst... Mr. Freeze!

Blending in a little, over Harley and ???

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

Yeah he's behind Harley!

I need all of those. Seeing them all together gives me hope we get them all in the sets. I'd be happy if I could recreate that picture.

yeah and that Clayface looks like the one from the Animated series

What are chances all of these actually show up? Or will Lego not release some of these based on the fact some of them are coming in summer sets

What are chances all of these actually show up? Or will Lego not release some of these based on the fact some of them are coming in summer sets

Well, I could see us not getting killer croc and scarecrow due to the summer sets. However, the rest need to be made.

What else are they going to base it on if they make sets for the movie?

If this movie plays by the same "rules" as The LEGO Movie (i.e., only using molds that actually physically exist), then we can assume most if not all will be made into real figures, since I'm seeing quite a few new molds.

Riddler looks awesome! Great to finally see him in a suit with a proper cane. Catwoman and Penguin look cool too and I'm really loving the new Poison Ivy. Shame you can't barely make out any detail on Two Face but at least this one will be an improvement over the ugly orange and purple suit on the last minifigure.

One thing I remember reading is that this movie will explore the different eras of Batman movies, so I'm just excited to see any minifigures from the Burton films!

I'd love that. The only thing better than a New 52 Catwoman minifigure is a Batman Returns one.

One thing I remember reading is that this movie will explore the different eras of Batman movies, so I'm just excited to see any minifigures from the Burton films!

That explains why the Bane figure appears to draw inspiration from The Dark Knight Rises.

So just to recap everything that could come from this movie set wave. A new belt mold. A ton of new batman suits (wether in a set or minifigure wave) pretty much new versions of a good chunk of batman villains we have already gotten. A new lobster mold. New batman villains we have never gotten before (clay face) . I don't know if I am forgetting anything but based on this I am super excited for this wave