Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

BUT IT IS IN THE SET. There isn't a backpack on any of the suits, that's just the part they're using for the suit rack!

How do you know?

24 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Same way CM4Sci, Delta and Just2Good know what they do. Someone told me

Are you 100% sure fire starter is in it?

8 hours ago, x105Black said:

I think we will all be saying "Remember a few years ago when LEGO Batman was a big thing and we got all those obscure villains? Too bad they're not doing that anymore. I wish they had made X, Y, and Z."

:cry_sad: Sadly, that sounds more likely.

Edited by Minecraft Architect

I don't think getting more obscure characters is that unlikely. Boomerang and Killer Moth both showed in the normal line. 

Aside from that, it seems likely that the LBM will get a sequel at some point, which could include obscure characters from throughout the DC mythos. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the batcave have a connection point with pins on one side? If so does that mean the shuttle stand could connect?

6 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Let's just say this person has a pretty good success rate

Has this person also confirmed Crazy Quilt for the Harley Quinn set?

On 22/8/2017 at 0:53 AM, Robert8 said:

Crazy Quilt is not in the Harley Quinn set

So, he has to be a CMF by default

Ok apologies but with conflicting messages and talk of placeholders it s sometimes hard to keep track.

Just now, AntiKragle said:

Ok apologies but with conflicting messages and talk of placeholders it s sometimes hard to keep track.

Oh, I hadn't seen that post but as far as I know @Robert8 doesn't have any insider info. I reckon that he just couldn't see his outline in the truck's cockpit

Yeah, I don't have any additional info

I'll take your word that the guy is there because I can't really see it   e.e

Then that means Dr Phosphorus is the only villain left..... 

Edited by Robert8

2 hours ago, Marvel_Geek8 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the batcave have a connection point with pins on one side? If so does that mean the shuttle stand could connect?

No pins but a Technic brick with holes on the back. There is also the Batcomputer podium with its moveable walkway. To me the suit rack should be near the new suits, if the two sets are modular to each other.

2 hours ago, Nexo Bricks said:

I know we're getting Hugo Strange in the CMF series, but would it kill TLG to release a Black Mask, Hush, and a Mad Hatter?

Those along with Ventriloquist are popular requests.  Give it until summer 2018/winter 2019 and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see at least one of these pop up. 

If they're doing a lego batman movie 2, I really hope they do Maxie Zeus. He seemed just the right level of obscurity for this film so I'm sad he wasn't in it

5 minutes ago, Themadpatter said:

If they're doing a lego batman movie 2, I really hope they do Maxie Zeus. He seemed just the right level of obscurity for this film so I'm sad he wasn't in it

I'm kind of surprised he wasn't in the movie.

On the topic of unreleased villains, did anyone happen to save a higher quality version of the image with Hush, Doctor Double X, etc.? While I have a version of it, it does not provide a sufficient amount of detail to the designs.

Shame about Dr Double X, he's as obscure and random as most of the villains chosen. I guess they had a cap on how many as well as appropriateness.

7 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

Man that Ventriloquist and Scarface figure looks so good and so real... 

Nearly every figure on there is now a minifgure.  There is no doubt that we will see him soon. 

22 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Nearly every figure on there is now a minifgure.  There is no doubt that we will see him soon. 

Hopefully since not only does Lego have some cool figure designs they can use in the future but also some cool alternate vehicle designs. If the builds are different enough, throw in a few figs and bam you have a set. Or if its too similar to something already released just switch up the colors and make it another hero's vehicle.

Edited by Legocity2713