Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Fifulin said:

I wish Bruce Wayne appears in some of the future sets... I can only afford one of the more expensive sets (Which i picked to be the Ultimate Batmobile), so i can't buy the Batcave.  Oh well....here come the BOOTLEGS! *Insert creepy music*

Here in my place, there's alot of sellers secondary market what we call. Minifigs etc etc. probably you would want to check FB Groups or LUGs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/07/2017 at 9:15 AM, Fifulin said:

I wish Bruce Wayne appears in some of the future sets... I can only afford one of the more expensive sets (Which i picked to be the Ultimate Batmobile), so i can't buy the Batcave.  Oh well....here come the BOOTLEGS! *Insert creepy music*

I'd imagine it's quite unlikely, considering how little screen time Bruce ultimately gets in the film. But you never know I spose!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope this PSA isn't too late or mentioned before but if anyone doesn't want to drop the $ for the blu-ray version of the film just to get the exclusive Batgirl Lego's Bricks and Pieces site has had the head available for purchase for a while and still does. Thats the only exclusive part of the fig so if you have an extra body... lo and behold an exclusive figure! :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Will the upcoming Batman movie wave also be present at comic-con? 

I doubt it, just because it sounds like they're still in the Prelims stage. That would be cool though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Si there won't be any SDCC exclusive of Batman Movie?

It seems the LEGO gods had mercy on us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kevii23 said:

CMF series 2 confirmed by SvL in the DC thread for January 2018. 

Didn't we already know this :wink:

Still, I understand people would rather hear it from a proven source

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea, sort of, but having 'real' confirmation always makes people here happy :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

CMF series 2 confirmed by SvL in the DC thread for January 2018. 

I honestly am having a hard time seeing what characters they're going to even put in S2.  I mean my guesses would be like Hugo Strange, Dr. Phosphorous, Clock King, Gentleman Ghost, Man-Bat (but who wants that), Killer Moth, Black Canary, Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, Samurai

But beyond that... I have no idea

Edited by JGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JGuy said:

I honestly am having a hard time seeing what characters they're going to even put in S2.

These are all the unique characters I could find.

1. Hugo Strange

2. Dr. Phosphorous

3. Clock King

4. Gentleman Ghost

5. Man-Bat (but who wants that)

6. Killer Moth

7. Black Canary

8. Apache Chief

9. Black Vulcan

10. Samurai

 

The other ones would have to be variants of Batman, Batgirl, and Robin, unless they try to stick another Commissioner Gordon in there.  Or maybe Martha and Thomas Wayne?

 

We already got Man-Bat in the Batmobile and at least two of the other villains listed should be in the Harley set one being Ghost but I'm not sure on the other. You're missing Crazy Quilt though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duncan Young said:

We already got Man-Bat in the Batmobile and at least two of the other villains listed should be in the Harley set one being Ghost but I'm not sure on the other. You're missing Crazy Quilt though

Oh right.  I thought Crazy Quilt was in one of the sets.  My bad.  He doesn't seem that interesting though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JGuy said:

Oh right.  I thought Crazy Quilt was in one of the sets.  My bad.  He doesn't seem that interesting though.

He may very well be but no-one seems to know the other fig (the driver) in the Harley truck set. It seems likely that the driver'll be one of the remaining villains but we don't know who. :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

And everyone is forgetting the most important villain of all; Condiment King

He's in the Egghead set :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

He may very well be but no-one seems to know the other fig (the driver) in the Harley truck set. It seems likely that the driver'll be one of the remaining villains but we don't know who. :classic:

Crazy Quilt has been in a truck before :laugh: *shrug* 

the-18-most-obscure-villains-in-the-lego

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that a list or you're just listing possible characters that may appear? Hopefully SVL can give us the legit list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Is that a list or you're just listing possible characters that may appear? Hopefully SVL can give us the legit list.

That's just my list haha.  Should have clarified.  It's not anywhere near official, though I can't see many other characters that could possibly appear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Proceed, spawn of Figure A, supplicate in front of Figure B."

 

I may have misquoted that.

Blink, blink, blink. Blinkity-blink, blink, blink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, thanks Rob. While I'm not familiar with the quote could it relate to any of the Super-Friends?

Also, if Daredevil Harley (a concept art fig) is appearing in the hammer truck, what are the chances of other concept figs appearing in the CMF?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Duncan Young said:

Hmm, thanks Rob. While I'm not familiar with the quote could it relate to any of the Super-Friends?

Also, if Daredevil Harley (a concept art fig) is appearing in the hammer truck, what are the chances of other concept figs appearing in the CMF?

 

Probably not very high, though some of those Joker concepts were killer, and I'd love to see one in the CMF series. I'm putting my money in now on one or two "Friends Are Family" figures, probably Joker and Robin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the Wonder Twins. Even if Rob doesn't know anything, they were missing from the list.

Didn't a classic 80s Cyborg appear in the movie too? He'd be an option for the CMF. Then Barbara has a few other variants (including her fancy induction dress), there's the 60s Batsuit Alfred, and they can make Batman and Robin in pretty much countless costumes. We don't need 20 figures (or even a full series) but they can pull something out.

And if all else fails, just fill those empty slots with the Garmadon family cosplaying as Batman characters. At least five sounds reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.