Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Ha!I knew I saw the Truck in the Movie...hm weird,my Posting about it disappeared...meh.

But IF they would do Harley's Canon Truck as a Set I really hope it will also have a Cannon.

WWould be a brick-move from Lego if you need to buy the Batwing to get the Canon.

But I agree, some Sets still need to happen...I still want my Bat Kayak,maybe as a small Set with Dick Gracy and the Shark Repellant Display...oh and of course another Batman.

8 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I just went and checked the end of the movie and I never saw it. BUT I did actually find it in the movie. At 22:11-22:18. I also may have just stumbled upon the greatest easter egg ever.... POLKA-DOT MAN POLE DANCING AND GENTLEMEN GHOST MAKING IT RAIN $100's!!!!!! How has no one seen this!?

It's at 1:24:22, when Joker, Harley and the Phantom-Zone villains are returning to the energy plant. The truck is shown with the trailer from the bat-wing set just like in the concept art for the movie. 

8 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

and alas the lego batman movie theme continues to thrive in winter 2018 for its third wave.

Atleast now it's confirmed. So this pretty much confirms the 2nd wave CMF for the line, right?

1 minute ago, Valo487 said:

Winter of 2018? Is that a typo? If not that's a BIG gap. Thanks for the info either way. 

No it isn't. Sets come out January 1st 2018. 

Also thanks @Delta Customs

Edited by Ashnflash

A third wave? Yes! I hope we get the rest of the Bat-vehicles like that helicopter and the kayak. Also hopefully we get Egghead's mech and some more obscure villains like Condiment King, Gentleman Ghost, and Clock King. Those are my favorites from the movie that we're still missing. 

1 hour ago, Ashnflash said:

No it isn't. Sets come out January 1st 2018. 

Also thanks @Delta Customs

Oh ok, that makes more sense, I was thinking Winter meant October-December 2018, haha. Thanks! 

9 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

A third wave? Yes! I hope we get the rest of the Bat-vehicles like that helicopter and the kayak. Also hopefully we get Egghead's mech and some more obscure villains like Condiment King, Gentleman Ghost, and Clock King. Those are my favorites from the movie that we're still missing. 

And a bunch of Bat variants, I personally want Easter-bat, Baturion, Bat sketball and Saint Batrick's.

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:35 PM, Ellteltoone said:

Heads up.to those looking for the tiger suit batman and battlepod in the UK.  

Toys r us are set to put them on shelves next week. I have pictures of the store in Northampton...

Checked in Uxbridge today and they didn't have them in yet. Will check in the TRU in Watford on Thursday as I am going to the Lego store to pick the Saturn V set up.

56 minutes ago, blurrkup said:

Checked in Uxbridge today and they didn't have them in yet. Will check in the TRU in Watford on Thursday as I am going to the Lego store to pick the Saturn V set up.

Definitely have them in Watford. Picked a couple up on my way home for work yesterday. Had to ask the staff though, cos they had them in a side room and didn't realise they were allowed to put them out yet.

7 minutes ago, Fatoran said:

Definitely have them in Watford. Picked a couple up on my way home for work yesterday. Had to ask the staff though, cos they had them in a side room and didn't realise they were allowed to put them out yet.

Thanks for the info. 

I got the Bane set yesterday, it's a really great set, the Bane fig is glorious and the Mutant Leader fig is amazingly accurate, Lego has made tonnes of progress in the Big-Fig build department both the Tail-Gator and Toxic Truck are great builds greatly surpassing the Dentures of Doom, Darkseid's Hover Destroyer and the Red Hulk thing. Despite the low piece count, I wholeheartedly recommend it! :classic:

I've been in love with it since the pictures and having it in hand Mech if not exceeded my expectations! :wink:

Edited by Duncan Young

3 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

There's definitely one coming- unless @Delta Customs says otherwise

I hope me not saying anything doesn't count as a confirmation. After all, this is the first I've heard of it! 

6 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

I hope me not saying anything doesn't count as a confirmation. After all, this is the first I've heard of it! 

My bad, I just assumed you had knowledge about it considering you knew about the third wave

16 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

So really no idea on what's coming?  But you know it's coming, aye? :wink:

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

I've been in love with it since the pictures and having it in hand Mech if not exceeded my expectations! :wink:

I see that the riddles continue, though if this pertains to a certain egg-crazed fellow, I am not as surprised. But, I am certainly enthused by its supposed confirmation.

38 minutes ago, latenightguy said:

I see that the riddles continue, though if this pertains to a certain egg-crazed fellow, I am not as surprised. But, I am certainly enthused by its supposed confirmation.

In a DC set is where the answer lies. Another bald man pilots this Mech

1 minute ago, Duncan Young said:

In a DC set is where the answer lies. Another bald man pilots this Mech

Another Lex mech?

Also, your new profile picture is a hint too, right?

Just now, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Another Lex mech?

Also, your new profile picture is a hint too, right?

Correct on both counts! But we ought to take this to the future DC speculation thread 

Edited by Duncan Young

Could anyone tell me if Bruce Wayne's hair fits on a minifig with Penguin's fur collar?

5 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Could anyone tell me if Bruce Wayne's hair fits on a minifig with Penguin's fur collar?

No it doesn't. It is almost about to click together but the hair is this lower pointy part that ruins it.