Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

That hairpiece looks rubbery in that poster

The whole thing is a render. That's why all the black pieces look like that.

God that Robin is corny. But what's that Bat-thing he's holding? The bat emblem on the yellow circle element looks cool.

Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

God that Robin is corny. But what's that Bat-thing he's holding? The bat emblem on the yellow circle element looks cool.

"Bat-merch," so probably some sort of gag item that turns out useless in a car chase. I can see the circle used well, though: Armored Batman, Hero Factory minifig armor, and that circle might look good together.

The dynamic duo's alternate faces

27860861763_3c34b95a22_b.jpg

Looking at the pictures in that photostream, the lowrider looks larger than I thought.still not worth 50 dollars, but a little less overpriced than before.

Also, the batmobile appears to be in monster truck mode in that display due to the raised up wheels.

I don't like this version of Harley Quinn. I just don't like the versions where she has multi-colored pigtails rather than the jester hat. I guess I'm just a bit purist on this character.

I'm sorry but $50 is too much for a car and three figs. $40 is pushing it, but $50? Oi… Even if it is an awesome car and amazing figs… :cry_happy: The other one seems reasonably priced, but I've had all the Batman vehicles I can stand, and the minifigs aren't must haves for me. I actually quite like the style of the movie so far, and I can't wait to see the rest of the characters and what they'll do with the sets.

"Bat-merch," so probably some sort of gag item that turns out useless in a car chase. I can see the circle used well, though: Armored Batman, Hero Factory minifig armor, and that circle might look good together.

I was assuming from the Bat-Merch label that it was something like a t-shirt cannon, doesn't look much like one though so you mighht be right.

I'm sorry but $50 is too much for a car and three figs. $40 is pushing it, but $50? Oi… Even if it is an awesome car and amazing figs… :cry_happy: The other one seems reasonably priced, but I've had all the Batman vehicles I can stand, and the minifigs aren't must haves for me. I actually quite like the style of the movie so far, and I can't wait to see the rest of the characters and what they'll do with the sets.

Look what they're asking for 60132. I may (very) begrudgingly bite full retail for the Lowrider, but unless I stumble upon the Batmobile at a healthy discount I'm just gonna BL the Kabuki Twins. LEGO has lost its ever-lovin' mind with some of these prices.

I'm a little annoyed that the figures of b and c-list characters from the LBM might not be classic designs but weird modern mashups

That's good.Can't wait to see the new trailer.

I hope we get to see more potential sets, and some Joker footage, so we know what to expect. Maybe we'll even get to spot new villains.

I hope we get to see more potential sets, and some Joker footage, so we know what to expect. Maybe we'll even get to spot new villains.

I would like to see Mr. Freeze.

I think we may get some more obscure rogues, the Kabuki Twins already being an indicator there. I'm just hoping they don't look cheesy, and they look like good, proper minifigs like Batman and Batgirl.

Also, not sold on Harley yet. She may have to grow on me as well.

Love the Joker's car. Not a fan of all the goofy faces. I'll definitely get that set but will probably wait until an Amazon sale. Really interested in the other sets and CMF.

Ouch, I hadn't realized the Joker's car was $50. And that's confirmed, right? If so, this might be the new cost of amazing printing.

Ouch, I hadn't realized the Joker's car was $50. And that's confirmed, right? If so, this might be the new cost of amazing printing.

And the newly molded items probably, Batman/Batgirl's belts, Harley's new hair, Joker's new hair etc.

Do people think we could get characters like Mr freeze or even Clayface like they were in the trailer? I could see Mr freeze, but Clayface I wasn't even sure if he was a functioning build.

Really dude? We have the Kabuki Twins, and your questioning if we're getting Clayface :wink:

Really dude? We have the Kabuki Twins, and your questioning if we're getting Clayface :wink:

Ha I love this response. I think the question is now what other villains are we going to get that were not in the trailer? Rather than r we going to get all of the villains in the trailer

What's up with all that glitter in Robin's cape?

He looks....... fabulous

In a link a couple of pages back, there was written that when Robin discoverd a reaggea suit in Bruce his suit collection, he remade it for himself.

But maybe he also took some stuff from the Disco Batman Suit.

I think this will be the most silly Batman film ever. :classic: