Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Just now, 8BrickMario said:

Oh, man, that's awful. I'm not sure how one is to handle this kind of thing, either. I hope you can get what you're missing.

It's probably best to contact the missing pieces services, like @Captain Nemo said. Though is anyone aware whether or not you have to pay for shipping with missing pieces?

Ya the proof of purchase is a code on the instructions. But I'd double check and triple check your order to make sure that you order every piece that is missing. Because I forgot to order the light blue pants for Captain Cold in my Mighty Micros Mishap... And of course I wasn't going to resend an order, I didn't want to get flagged or anything. But now he just has dark blue legs :cry_sad: 

That's awful. Maybe the store yo bought it from can exchange it for another one if yo explain to them what happened. I hate LEGO thieves. I was at Walmart yesterday looking for the Batman series minifigres and i found several opened packs with nothing inside. People just steal them. Ugh! :angry: :hmpf_bad: :damn:

Edited by BrickFit26

4 hours ago, refriedbeans said:

^Nope, same thing happened to me with the Toy Story 3 trash compactor set all the figs were removed. They asked for a proof of purchase but that's it. 

So did you get the figs?

I mean kids stealing toys, i get that. It's not good off course, but they're just kids. But mature people stealing lego. Man, those are some sad people. And opening lego boxes, getting minifigs and taping it again, that's just evil.

Good luck Vindicare

Man,that "Friends are Family" Song is an Earworm.

On a Sidenote,has anyone tried to to replicate those amazing Daleks?

Anyone have any thoughts on the Tiger suit. It's popping up on eBay for about the $50 mark. I really want one but don't want to pull the trigger too soonarrow if it's likely to see a wider release...

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

Anyone have any thoughts on the Tiger suit. It's popping up on eBay for about the $50 mark. I really want one but don't want to pull the trigger too soonarrow if it's likely to see a wider release...

I'd wait. The offer has only just begun so more will be available in future. Plus the longer we wait, the more likely we are to find out about a wider release.

53 minutes ago, nikhkin said:

I'd wait. The offer has only just begun so more will be available in future. Plus the longer we wait, the more likely we are to find out about a wider release.

Agreed. I see that Toys R Us in Hong Kong are having a promotion now too...

6 hours ago, Borex said:

I mean kids stealing toys, i get that. It's not good off course, but they're just kids. But mature people stealing lego. Man, those are some sad people. And opening lego boxes, getting minifigs and taping it again, that's just evil.

Good luck Vindicare

I think if you're an adult stealing toys, being called "mature" flew out the window a while ago.

After browsing the net last night .. I found Toys R Us U.K. have the Arctic Roller on sale at £23.99 and the Scuttler at £64.49 .. great deal .. and I got 20% discount too as I have a family member who works there. 

Clay Face is also £23.99 

These are web prices but don't forget that they price match in store 

Edited by Jarreth2

2 hours ago, Jarreth2 said:

After browsing the net last night .. I found Toys R Us U.K. have the Arctic Roller on sale at £23.99 and the Scuttler at £64.49 .. great deal .. and I got 20% discount too as I have a family member who works there. 

Clay Face is also £23.99 

These are web prices but don't forget that they price match in store 

So are the prices in store not £23.99 and £64.49 respectively??

Argos has Clayface for 23.99 too, I'm guessing it's not selling. I've got a voucher though, is it worth it?

I'm still unsure about Clayface, but discounted the way it is, im tempted. What are people's thoughts on Clayface? Even discoubted, it feels like it deserves another minifig.

6 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

Argos has Clayface for 23.99 too, I'm guessing it's not selling. I've got a voucher though, is it worth it?

I'm still unsure about Clayface, but discounted the way it is, im tempted. What are people's thoughts on Clayface? Even discoubted, it feels like it deserves another minifig.

I was on the fence when I got it and it's amazing. Very well designed and a good price. The lack of another figure doesn't bother me as much as it did with the Penguin's car because Clayface is a character. I definitely think it's worth the money! 

7 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

This review might help you 

A lot of members have shared their opinion about the set there :classic:

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

This review might help you 

A lot of members have shared their opinion about the set there :classic:

Thanks. Yeah. I still think the legs need work, but at a discount I think I'll grab it.

14 hours ago, LegoShroom said:

So are the prices in store not £23.99 and £64.49 respectively??

No, the prices in store were Scuttler £84.99 and Arctic Roller £29.99 .. but they price match their own website so you pay their online prices in store .. when they put them through the till they have codes for who ever they price match against .. they have a code to price match against themselves i.e. their website. 

Hope that helps ? ^_^ 

On 2/25/2017 at 6:01 AM, badchriss said:

Man,that "Friends are Family" Song is an Earworm.

The Daleks use a plunger piece in new colors, colors that almost definitely won't be produced unless they officially make those Daleks, so that kinda throws a wrench into that :/

Just now, Numbuh1Nerd said:

The Daleks use a plunger piece in new colors, colors that almost definitely won't be produced unless they officially make those Daleks, so that kinda throws a wrench into that :/

Well luckily the Plunger is just a small Part of a Dalek.I`m pretty sure something else can be used.But what about the rest of the Dalek.From the Trailers and the Music Video i really can`t exactly tell how they were build.

9 hours ago, badchriss said:

Well luckily the Plunger is just a small Part of a Dalek.I`m pretty sure something else can be used.But what about the rest of the Dalek.From the Trailers and the Music Video i really can`t exactly tell how they were build.

I have like 80% of the Daleks figured out form the clip in Friends are Family, and am starting a Digital Designer file, but to build them with pieces in existing colors will require heavy modification to the upper part of them. 

Does anyone know if Toys R' Us considers Arkham Asylum to be a "Hard to Find" set? It's not listed as one on shop.lego.com, but I didn't know if TRU considers it one, since it's a spendy retail exclusive. 

I hope it isn't, because I just got a 15% off one item coupon that only excludes "Hard to Find" LEGO, and I wouldn't mind knocking twenty bucks or so off of that set. 

On 25/02/2017 at 10:39 PM, Jonathan said:

I'm waiting it out to see if there's a flooding in the market later

On 2/25/2017 at 11:01 AM, badchriss said:

Yes!

C5QbrdmXUAAh7N1.jpg:large

It's not 100% accurate, but it's as close as I could possibly get it.