Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Just now, eric87 said:

I just found joker battle training poly bag at Walmart.  They had a huge display in front of store.  Also a giveaway of some sort on the 4th.

My Wal-Mart's got the same display back by the toy department. It looks like there are two whole extra boxes of CMFs dumped into two little compartments. They've even got Batman and Batgirl masks for sale (though I didn't see what all was in them or how much they were because someone was stopped right there chatting). 

I don't know if anyone has seen this but there is video called Gotham cribs on warner brothers YouTube channel that shows off Wayne manor I really hope we get a d2c of this and it includes many of the things like the fish and lobster containment unit in the kitchen 

Edited by Falconfan1414
Incomplete post

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I don't know if anyone has seen this but there is video called Gotham cribs on warner brothers YouTube channel that shows off Wayne manor I really hope we get a d2c of this and it includes many of the things like the fish and lobster containment unit in the kitchen 

Seems like the D2C of the theme is the set with the wicked witch.

17 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

Seems like the D2C of the theme is the set with the wicked witch.

Nope, D2C was Arkham. The Wicked Witch set will cost less than Arkham did. 

22 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Do you have a source for this or are you speculating? 

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Direct 2 Consumer means it's exclusive to Lego Stores and S@H (like the modulars or the Death Star).

Toys R Us selling Arkham means simply that it's a store exclusive, and that it's hard to find.

Please check your facts before writing a post so certainly.

Edited by Penkid11

8 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

Direct 2 Consumer means it's exclusive to Lego Stores and S@H (like the modulars or the Death Star).

Toys R Us selling Arkham means simply that it's a store exclusive, and that it's hard to find.

Please check your facts before writing a post so certainly.

Oh, forgot that Arkham is sold at Toys R Us as well. I just meant that it's the biggest set of the line and nothing bigger is coming. 

2 hours ago, Nsk97 said:

Do you have a source for this or are you speculating? 

Prices were leaked a few weeks ago and the speculated price for the Batmobile set was around €130, I believe. And Delta said the new one would be around $100 in the original information post. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

I'm not looking forward to the new wave as much as I was the first, but I'm sure I'll pick some of them up at least. Needs more Batgirl though.

Batgirl for president!

Edited by Catanas

37 minutes ago, Catanas said:

I'm not looking forward to the new wave as much as I was the first, but I'm sure I'll pick some of them up at least. Needs more Batgirl though.

Batgirl for president!

Needs more villains. We still have Polka Dot Man, Condiment King, Dr Phosphorus, Gentleman Ghost, Hugo Strange, Crazy Quilt, Egghead and Baby Doll who haven't appeared in sets

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Needs more villains. We still have Polka Dot Man, Condiment King, Dr Phosphorus, Gentleman Ghost, Hugo Strange, Crazy Quilt, Egghead and Baby Doll who haven't appeared in sets

Polka Dot Man will appear in a summer set. 

6 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I still haven't seen Baby Doll in any promotion... Have I missed something? 

11 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

There is a new piece in the Sloth's Dimensions pack that has the proper colour for making Clayface's hand piece if anyone wanted. Just thought I'd let you know. 

What piece, exactly are you talking about? I am interested, as I have modded my Clayface, and want to continue with his hands. Thanks in advance.

The picture is in the spoiler tag. It's behind the skeleton. It's the actual piece I believe from the advertisings: 

LEGO Dimensions The Goonies Level Pack (71267)

10 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Oh, forgot that Arkham is sold at Toys R Us as well. I just meant that it's the biggest set of the line and nothing bigger is coming. 

Prices were leaked a few weeks ago and the speculated price for the Batmobile set was around €130, I believe. And Delta said the new one would be around $100 in the original information post. 

The summer batwing set with Harley was originally said to be $30/$40 and it's actually $90 so it seems unlikely that the batmobile set will be $100 given it has around 7 minifigures to the batwing's 3.

On 01/02/2017 at 6:21 AM, kaiju said:

Quite possible. I also may have just missed it as I'm less interested in that one compared to the other polybags.

Any idea whether it's just discovery centre's that have the polybags, or is it all Lego stores?

37 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

The summer batwing set with Harley was originally said to be $30/$40 and it's actually $90 so it seems unlikely that the batmobile set will be $100 given it has around 7 minifigures to the batwing's 3.

Well, the Batcave was $100 and had 7 minifigures. I think the new Batwing is just an annoying exception to the rule of how many figures should be in an expensive set.

49 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Any idea whether it's just discovery centre's that have the polybags, or is it all Lego stores?

Afraid I don't; Trafford Centre is the only one I know of near me.

Just now, kaiju said:

Afraid I don't; Trafford Centre is the only one I know of near me.

Thanks for the reply, I'm heading to the Brighton store tomorrow, I'll update on any polybag presence.

On 2/1/2017 at 10:54 AM, Cammo said:

I can't seem to find the minifigure pack with the Bat Signal in the online Lego Shop. Is this only available in the physical stores?

That would be interesting to know as Brighton is one of my closer stores too. I'll be heading to Leicester Square tomorrow so I'll take a look in there too. Hoping they are still giving out the 2x Batman polybag thing otherwise I won't be getting anything and will wait for online store.

45 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Thanks for the reply, I'm heading to the Brighton store tomorrow, I'll update on any polybag presence.

I called into the Manchester Lego store and the Disco/Tears of the Bat polybag isn't available till 6th Feb.

Anyone know where/if the Kiss, Kiss Batman keychain will be available in the UK?

55 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

That would be interesting to know as Brighton is one of my closer stores too. I'll be heading to Leicester Square tomorrow so I'll take a look in there too. Hoping they are still giving out the 2x Batman polybag thing otherwise I won't be getting anything and will wait for online store.

The Minifigure pack was in the Manchester store.

Just now, dario2739 said:

The Minifigure pack was in the Manchester store.

Yeah I'm after that and Jokers Lowrider so I can get the Disco/Clown Bats. Leicester Square seem to have been giving that polybag out early compared to the 6th that's been confirmed for everywhere else.

Liverpool store has stock of the figure pack when I went in yesterday so I picked one up. £10.99. I quite like the bat signal build although it's very simple. (Asda also had the Batman/Killer Moth MM for £5 too)

Monday 6th, as stated above, is the date for the Clown/Disco poly promo so that's Batmobile time for me.

Just Tiger Print and Kiss Kiss suit to reach full Batsuit quota. I'm holding off on eBay for the moment though... People were paying way over the odds for the Clown/Disco Bats bag and it's free on Monday so there must be somewhere they'll end up circulating for less than their current 'aftermarket' price.

17 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Liverpool store has stock of the figure pack when I went in yesterday so I picked one up. £10.99. I quite like the bat signal build although it's very simple. (Asda also had the Batman/Killer Moth MM for £5 too)

Monday 6th, as stated above, is the date for the Clown/Disco poly promo so that's Batmobile time for me.

Just Tiger Print and Kiss Kiss suit to reach full Batsuit quota. I'm holding off on eBay for the moment though... People were paying way over the odds for the Clown/Disco Bats bag and it's free on Monday so there must be somewhere they'll end up circulating for less than their current 'aftermarket' price.

Yeah it won't be an issue if Leicester Square aren't giving it away, I can wait a day or two if that's the case haha, only going as I'm literally up the road from the store. 

Are you planning on removing the key chain for Kiss Kiss Bats? I've got a spare Batman cowl waiting ready for it but don't want to fork out over the odds twice so biding my time for the second pick up.