Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, linnormlord said:

You realize that the review is written to intentionally amuse and annoy you?

More cells would be great.

I don't think it is. At the start of the review they said that they have no idea who anyone is, and reviews should be written to inform people who want to buy the product. And for Superhero set reviews, they should also be able to tell you how accurate the character is compared to their comic book counterparts. 

13 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

This may sound like a weird question but were the CMS located at the checkouts of the store because any time they are I feel so weird feeling the packets in front of cashiers. Great job feeling them up, also I'm pretty sure David Jones has them for $4.99.

The two boxes at Target were right in front of the checkouts. Luckily no one was using the checkout where  I was feeling. Although, I did keep getting asked if i was alright by one of the store employees but it is sort of awkard as everyone is lining up to get served and watching me. Kmart had the CMF's in the little isle where you line up to get served. They had about 4 boxes but luckily it was late at night so no one was queuing up in the isle where I was feeling. In David jones the 3 CMF's boxes were on the last lego isle in the toy section.... right next to an unmanned checkout. They had three more boxes behind the checkout - one opened, two unopened.

This response is way too long. Doesn't matter!    XD

Edited by JACKATTACKS
Accidental triple repost.

My local stores have been slow to putting out the new Batman polybags - still carrying lots of Kylo Ren shuttles. Was lucky at one Target store they had one Batman poly at the checkout and picked it up. Same goes with the new hot rod poly as still have not been seeing those either.

3 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

The two boxes at Target were right in front of the checkouts. Luckily no one was using the checkout where  I was feeling. Although, I did keep getting asked if i was alright by one of the store employees but it is sort of awkard as everyone is lining up to get served and watching me. Kmart had the CMF's in the little isle where you line up to get served. They had about 4 boxes but luckily it was late at night so no one was queuing up in the isle where I was feeling. In David jones the 3 CMF's boxes were on the last lego isle in the toy section.... right next to an unmanned checkout. They had three more boxes behind the checkout - one opened, two unopened.

This response is way too long. Doesn't matter!    XD

Thanks. I'll check em out soon.

7 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I don't think it is. At the start of the review they said that they have no idea who anyone is, and reviews should be written to inform people who want to buy the product. And for Superhero set reviews, they should also be able to tell you how accurate the character is compared to their comic book counterparts. 

I suppose I find some comedy value in an inept and uninformed review. I assumed it was intentional on the part of the author ... maybe I gave them too much credit? It made me laugh at least.

4 hours ago, OC_Architect said:

My local stores have been slow to putting out the new Batman polybags - still carrying lots of Kylo Ren shuttles. Was lucky at one Target store they had one Batman poly at the checkout and picked it up. Same goes with the new hot rod poly as still have not been seeing those either.

I got the batmobile polybag at Toys R Us earlier today

32 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I'll have to go check my local toys r is next week. 

Btw...have you received the bat signal poly bag yet?

3 minutes ago, TheLunabrick said:

I hope we get Baby Doll, gray ghost, and some other figs 

I'd loooooove a set wtih Ventriloquist, Baby Doll and Scarface.

EDIT: Whoops, meant Peyton Riley version of Ventriloquist, for some reason I thought she was called Baby Doll, that's why the three of them together would be cool, but I'd love Baby Doll too and isn't she kinda related to that trio as well?

Edited by retrotaco

10 hours ago, RyanMe said:

I'll have to go check my local toys r is next week. 

Btw...have you received the bat signal poly bag yet?

Not yet, I am hoping for tomorrow :D

12 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Is that a promo or you paid cash? $4.99 US?

17 hours ago, OC_Architect said:

I got the Phantom Zone polybag from a Target 3 states away during a road trip in December. I have been to three Targets close to where I live since then, and haven't seen them there at all yet.

20 minutes ago, BrickRapper said:

How do people get the krypto polybag. I am using this tgread because the other one is dead

I'll answer on the DC 2017 thread :sweet:

1 hour ago, linnormlord said:

Is that a promo or you paid cash? $4.99 US?

I got the Phantom Zone polybag from a Target 3 states away during a road trip in December. I have been to three Targets close to where I live since then, and haven't seen them there at all yet.

$3.99 cash US

22 minutes ago, BrickRapper said:

How do people get the krypto polybag. I am using this tgread because the other one is dead

I got it at Toys R Us yesterday too for $3.99 US

1 hour ago, BrickRapper said:

You should use an active thread just because another is dead.  Ask in the right thread please.  Your question has nothing to do with LEGO Batman.

I really like that mini batmobile, looks like some useless vehicle that batman would have just lying around in the batcave. (Ignore the quote boxes, I can't seem to get rid of them).

10 hours ago, linnormlord said:

I'll answer on the DC 2017 thread :sweet:

Ok I'll post it there 

9 hours ago, ZCerberus said:

You should use an active thread just because another is dead.  Ask in the right thread please.  Your question has nothing to do with LEGO Batman.

But the. I did that and no one responded for 2 weeks. So........

3 hours ago, TheLunabrick said:

Oh just remembered they REALLY should do phantasm

How have I forgotten her, that costume would be soooooo good.

2 hours ago, BrickRapper said:

Ok I'll post it there 

But the. I did that and no one responded for 2 weeks. So........

The DC Superheroes Thread stays pretty active, and I think there's one for the Superfriends line as well :)

On 22/01/2017 at 7:05 AM, retrotaco said:

I'd loooooove a set wtih Ventriloquist, Baby Doll and Scarface.

EDIT: Whoops, meant Peyton Riley version of Ventriloquist, for some reason I thought she was called Baby Doll, that's why the three of them together would be cool, but I'd love Baby Doll too and isn't she kinda related to that trio as well?

I'd love Ventriloquist, but it would have to be the Arnold Wesker version for me.

We've already seen Dr. Phosphorous, Condiment King, Egghead, Crazy Quilt and Hugo Strange in clips and posters from the movie – I would love to see all these made... Dr Phosphorous would be a stunning figure if of trans-green body, and dual moulded legs (blue jean top half, trans green legs), and Hugo Strange would go nicely with Arkham Asylum.

4 hours ago, dario2739 said:

I'd love Ventriloquist, but it would have to be the Arnold Wesker version for me.

We've already seen Dr. Phosphorous, Condiment King, Egghead, Crazy Quilt and Hugo Strange in clips and posters from the movie – I would love to see all these made... Dr Phosphorous would be a stunning figure if of trans-green body, and dual moulded legs (blue jean top half, trans green legs), and Hugo Strange would go nicely with Arkham Asylum.

Guys come one. If they not in the movie. They are 100% not Minifigures. So scarf ace, ventriloquist and mad hatter ain't comming. 

11 minutes ago, BrickRapper said:

Guys come one. If they not in the movie. They are 100% not Minifigures. So scarf ace, ventriloquist and mad hatter ain't comming. 

How do you know they aren't?