Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

You can find images at brick leaks facebook page. I've edited my previous post to include the only  other picture that they have of it, which shows the build and the figures clearer. If anyone missed it, here it is: 16105699_1248172655264888_72044995872935

Edited by robertgorman2505

I just saw it on a Instagram post. I guess this is a pack you only can buy at an official Lego store?

I've picked up all the CMF and the Balloon escape set. Such awesome sets. It was hard to resist all the other sets though, especially the Lowrider, the Arctic Roller & Batcave set... :look:

Edited by Cammo

Love this!! Hopefully they'll make villain and civilian packs too!

However- how is there another bat signal shining in the background?

Edited by Duncan Young

My whsmith a had a new box of figs in today and thanks to all of you guys tips I finally found a catman! Just wanted to say thanks for the help.

Do we have any idea when that minifigure pack is being released?

Also, just to let people know the polybag of the 2 batman minifigures starts slightly earlier in the UK than in the US.

1 minute ago, Nsk97 said:

Also, just to let people know the polybag of the 2 batman minifigures starts slightly earlier in the UK than in the US.

Glad to hear it. How much sooner? Do you know the spending requirement?

1 minute ago, nikhkin said:

Glad to hear it. How much sooner? Do you know the spending requirement?

6th February to 26th Feb, and £50.

9 hours ago, retrotaco said:

UNRELATED: Does anyone know Lego has made a strictly orange version of the kid legs?  Wanna make a Arkham Jumpsuit for the Penguin.

Yeah, same. I also think it would be fun to have a recolor of Croc's pants as orange for Arkham. 

2 hours ago, robertgorman2505 said:

Wow, we are getting chief o'hara as a fig! Where did you find this image and do you have any idea of what those pieces underneath are for?

Wow! I love those figs! I love the looks of the faces in this series. Also, dual-molded legs! :thumbup: 

9 hours ago, retrotaco said:

I don't know about that - Catman, Calculator, Orca, Zodiac Master, Eraser, Mime and Match Harriet are all pretty much on-point for their comic book appearances, especially Catman IMO

UNRELATED: Does anyone know Lego has made a strictly orange version of the kid legs?  Wanna make a Arkham Jumpsuit for the Penguin.

Bricklink is your friend

Amazing....

So this will cost roughly the same as those Lego City Police Army Builder Packs with 4 Minifigs and a bunch of Accesoires?Can`t wait for this Pack,i will definetely buy 2 or 3, one for the Minifigs and two for switching Heads etc.

When will this Set be released?

I was thinking, could the officer in the  bad cop helmet possibly be Harvey Bullock? The face looks a lot like Bullock does in Gotham (the tv show).

That's got to be one of the best minifigure packs I've ever seen! Ive been looking to change my GCPD from the old black City uniforms, and the arm printing and new pair of dual molded legs are great.

2 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

I was thinking, could the officer in the  bad cop helmet possibly be Harvey Bullock?

Could be, that head also looks like suicide squad Boomerang.

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms

I have a question 

Is "Pink Power Batwgirl" based on a comic issue/TV show/movie or something?

Pink power batgirl (spoilers ahead, turn around now if you do not like spoilers) will appear in the film. I found out by reading the essential guide. Pm me if you want more details on her appearance.

Thanks. But I mean, is she based on a specific version of the character?

For instance, TLBM Penguin is based on the Batman Returns Penguin, and Catwoman is based on the original one from the comics

Where does "Pink Power Batgirl" comes from? 

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

Thanks. But I mean, is she based on a specific version of the character?

For instance, TLBM Penguin is based on the Batman Returns Penguin, and Catwoman is based on the original one from the comics

Where does "Pink Power Batgirl" comes from? 

As far as I know she is based of a Halloween costume. Look up "pink batgirl" and you'll see what I mean.