Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

45 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Turns out that the Lobster Lovin' Batman is not actually its real name. According to the mobile game it is the "Kimono Batman" 

That can't be right. First, where did we get the name "Lobster Lovin' Batman"? It must have been from somewhere official. Second, that is clearly a silk robe a la Hugh Hefner, a signature of 50s wealth and luxury (i.e. a very specific garment), and not a Kimono, which is a very specific and different garment.

2 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

That can't be right. First, where did we get the name "Lobster Lovin' Batman"? It must have been from somewhere official. Second, that is clearly a silk robe a la Hugh Hefner, a signature of 50s wealth and luxury (i.e. a very specific garment), and not a Kimono, which is a very specific and different garment.

I'd say this looks quite official haha.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/minifigures/characters/lobster-lovin-batman-e1ce7116c431440f8eea96bd0f082521

So apparently someone stole the full cmf box at my walmarts and they told me they won't restock :angry:, so I decided to just buy 5 packs offline and see how things go from there.

Clearly there are a few inconsistencies between the different departments. In the game the Glam metal Batman is just called Glam batman. 

23 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

So apparently someone stole the full cmf box at my walmarts and they told me they won't restock :angry:, so I decided to just buy 5 packs offline and see how things go from there.

And this is really too bad... what I'd suggest doing if you're good at feeling is figuring out the 5 characters you got and if you don't want one and you're looking for someone specifically just go to a store and ask if you can exchange it for one they have.

46 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Clearly there are a few inconsistencies between the different departments. In the game the Glam metal Batman is just called Glam batman. 

And this is really too bad... what I'd suggest doing if you're good at feeling is figuring out the 5 characters you got and if you don't want one and you're looking for someone specifically just go to a store and ask if you can exchange it for one they have.

Yes, out of all the series LEGO has made, I have miss felt 2 figures 

46 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Yes, out of all the series LEGO has made, I have miss felt 2 figures 

Got the entire cmf first try feeling, no mess ups.  Also got the phantom zone polybag, then got  arkham asylum online with the promo batwing. Arkham's snow was a slight turn downbeat originally but building the snow Is a nice touch. Can't wait to se how phantom zone plays out

I'm not thrilled with Joker's coattails. I love the look of them but because they're the old stiff fabric when you try to stand him up he immediately falls over. The only solution is studs or have him attached to the jetpack, as that holds down the coattails. 

17 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Start checking those Lego Stores, apparently some LBM keychains are out now including this Robin one. 

Oh my god!! I usually don't do the keychains and stuff, but I WILL have that Robin!!

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I'm not thrilled with Joker's coattails. I love the look of them but because they're the old stiff fabric when you try to stand him up he immediately falls over. The only solution is studs or have him attached to the jetpack, as that holds down the coattails. 

Also, they look ridiculous, and if you stand him on studs, they get folded.

1 minute ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Also, they look ridiculous, and if you stand him on studs, they get folded.

I think they look fine! The movie is meant to be wacky and silly and I love what they've done with him. I just think that they definitely should've been the softer cloth. 

A question for everyone here. Recently picked up the Lego Store Batman promo batsignal (at first they wouldn't give it to my son even though he found all the Batman's and claimed he was too young - luckily came back to the store and met up with an employee who we know and he was nice enough to help us out) and I wanted to find out where the clear dome has appeared before. I have been looking for it on Bricklink but cannot find it readily and they don't have the part list up for the promo polybag as of yet. Any help? I would like to pick up a few of the domes for some stuff I am trying out.

Just got and built Arkham, Scarecrow's Delivery, and Penguin's Limo, completing the series for me. I now have all of the sets, two of the polybags, and the whole minifig series! Just need to hunt down the rest of those polybags...

Just finished the Batcave. I put Glam Metal and Fairy Batman on the suit wheel. I don't really care that they have flesh faces and you can see skin on GM because I can always just pretend they're flesh colored mannequins and they look awesome on there. I really love all the new Batsuits and I'm glad they gave us a wheel to display them!

I am starting to collect the CMF line. I have Glam Metal Bat, Fairy Bat, Nurse Harley Quinn, Catman, Dick Greyson, Barbara Gordon, and Chief Gordon. So far it seems I got most of the main characters of the film other than probably Joker just from a few minifigures. Seems like a fun series, but it will be pricey to get all 20 of them! :P

After getting the Red Hood, I bought the Under The Red Hood Batman movie DVD and it was not bad. Interesting that the minifigure is a combo of Joker Red Hood and Jason Red Hood.

The Calculator's armor and helmet are mighty appealing.

Hi! Everyone, 

I made Integration of Batman in 2017 winter wave sets to help myself check the collection, maybe this can also help someone.

Total 11 Batman in 13 sets, except for 70902 & 70906. 3 sets of expressions only, no exception in polybag which already being reviewed.    

n4ifJXG.jpg

The expressions photoed by "CapnRex 101"  & "iso3200" on brickset.com. Read the review through link, very helpful. Thanks for their permission to use the photos.

Really hope Lego add more variations to this classic suit, any other weapons, accessories, packs are welcome.  

12 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

That sucks dude, sorry to hear that. Btw, how do you know that a whole box was stolen? Did the workers tell you? Cause its possible that maybe the box is somewhere in the store, on a wrong shelf, or hidden.

Edited by Dunedain

Got a few CMF's yesterday. 3,99 at Intertoys in the Netherlands.

They were actually quite easy to feel. I got them all right.

I really wanted a Gordon so I felt for the 2x2 tile, then I felt the walkie talkie and his hair.  Eraser the same, feel for the tile then look for the head. Catman just feel the cowl and then make sure it has no chinstrap. I got 5 others right aswell.

Did anyone notice that Catman's legs are printed reverse on the leaflet?

Edited by Cobb

22 minutes ago, Cobb said:

Got a few CMF's yesterday. 3,99 at Intertoys in the Netherlands.

They were actually quite easy to feel. I got them all right.

I really wanted a Gordon so I felt for the 2x2 tile, then I felt the walkie talkie and his hair.  Eraser the same, feel for the tile then look for the head. Catman just feel the cowl and then make sure it has no chinstrap. I got 5 others right aswell.

Did anyone notice that Catman's legs are printed reverse on the leaflet?

Nice work on feeling them all correct. I was absolutely useless :laugh: thought I had Glam Bat and it was Orca,, don't ask!

I have noticed that too.. not sure why. Same with Barbara not having her Bat button thing too. Catmans legs make a nice addition to the last Wolverine we got though :blush:.

11 hours ago, OC_Architect said:

... and I wanted to find out where the clear dome has appeared before. I have been looking for it on Bricklink but cannot find it readily and they don't have the part list up for the promo polybag as of yet. Any help? I would like to pick up a few of the domes for some stuff I am trying out.

In one of the Mixels, from the space tribe (don't know a name or wave right now). :classic:

Anyone know where to get the Phantom zone and Target practice polybags in the Netherlands?

3 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Nice work on feeling them all correct. I was absolutely useless :laugh: thought I had Glam Bat and it was Orca,, don't ask!

I have noticed that too.. not sure why. Same with Barbara not having her Bat button thing too. Catmans legs make a nice addition to the last Wolverine we got though :blush:.

Picked up eleven figures so far, got the ones I wanted all correct by feel... the one I think could be trickiest is Eraser.

Just now, dario2739 said:

Picked up eleven figures so far, got the ones I wanted all correct by feel... the one I think could be trickiest is Eraser.

That's one of the only ones I managed! The little round stud plate (his rubber as such) fell perfectly into the corner to feel for, then backed it up by finding the 2x2 plate.

Just got an Amazon delivery containing a few sets but this is probably the coolest part of the delivery

15877114_146646615831007_6933577237367095296_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQyNjgzMDU2NDg5MjQzMjM3MA%3D%3D.2

==EDIT==

Can anyone let me know how to embed an Instagram image correctly

Edited by DangerLiam

5 minutes ago, DangerLiam said:

Just got an Amazon delivery containing a few sets but this is probably the coolest part of the delivery

Hoping to try and pick that one up from Tesco tonight!