Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

7 minutes ago, psqidexslizer248 said:

Those teddy bears symbols on Bane's truck are fantastic. :laugh:

Osito!

Edited by Mr Greeble

42 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

Wait, the CMF's have finally started showing up in Canada?

The LEGO Store had them long with all of the sets except oddly the Mr. Freeze one.... Chapters also had 3 sets, the Lowrider, Clayface and Riddler (which are oddly the sets Warner Bros sent to all the Youtubers.) Also Toysrus thinks the sets are coming out in February with the movie so you won't be able to pick up Arkham until they have it or you'll have to order it, the Arctic Roller and the Scarecrow set from S@H. 

Edited by Ashnflash

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Are you sure? The cannon truck shown could be what Cap'n Uni meant when they said Harley came with a cannon build 

Sure? Of course I'm sure, I only posted that because Captain Uni said he only saw a cannon. No truck. That's not something you just mix up. I don't see this happening, but unless Lego pulls another bait and switch this late in designing sets, there is no truck for Harley Quinn in this set. 

1 hour ago, Ashnflash said:

So my magazine came in the mail today. I don't think anyone has talked about it but that red thing in Batman's hand in the Arkham set is actually the Phantom Zone Projector! So that's cool to get confirmation on what that is! 

Also just a little warning for my fellow CMF feelers, Barbara Gordon also comes with hand cuffs.... I forgot this and when I felt the handcuffs I just automatically assumed it was Joker so now I have 19/20 of the CMF.... :cry_sad:

Someone talked about it a few pages back. 

8 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

The LEGO Store had them long with all of the sets except oddly the Mr. Freeze one.... Chapters also had 3 sets, the Lowrider, Clayface and Riddler (which are oddly the sets Warner Bros sent to all the Youtubers.) Also Toysrus thinks the sets are coming out in February with the movie so you won't be able to pick up Arkham until they have it or you'll have to order it, the Arctic Roller and the Scarecrow set from S@H. 

Really? Can't believe I thought the CMF's were going to start showing up on the 1st, I better head down to my nearest store soon. And by "all the sets" does that include the Catwoman set as well?

54 minutes ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

Last night on a French Lego site, I saw a boxing Batman and an underwater scuba/flipper Batman from a Batcave set, I think. I think they were costume displays in the cave.

Yeah, those suits came out in the Batcave set that released a month ago. 

22 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

Really? Can't believe I thought the CMF's were going to start showing up on the 1st, I better head down to my nearest store soon. And by "all the sets" does that include the Catwoman set as well?

Yes it did. Everything except for Freeze and the store exclusives. 

The twoface truck and the Harley thing are..... special. And by that i mean, ESPECIALLY the Harley One, are ABOMINABLE. Scarecrow copper pretty cool, though. "GET TO THE CHOPPER!"

Some one pointed it out a long time ago but the Batwing is called the Black Thunder. Here is TheBrickFan's close up picture: 

The LEGO Batman Movie: The Essential Guide

1 hour ago, Delta Customs said:

Sure? Of course I'm sure, I only posted that because Captain Uni said he only saw a cannon. No truck. That's not something you just mix up. I don't see this happening, but unless Lego pulls another bait and switch this late in designing sets, there is no truck for Harley Quinn in this set. 

Someone talked about it a few pages back. 

It doesn't seem like they would just design that, put it on the page with all the other sets that are coming out, and then not actually put it in set. Your source has been great so far, and thank you and him/her for giving us this info, but nobody is infallible. 

Man those villain sets and that Batwing are going to be so much fun to build and display.

I like the Scarecopter and Bane vehicle. :thumbup:

31 minutes ago, psqidexslizer248 said:

If that Batwing does indeed include that Harley truck, here's hoping we get more than just the three figures listed.  I'd hate for another Penguin car incident. :hmpf_bad:

Yeah I don't like the Penguin car set either :hmpf_bad:

Wow! These cars for the villians look amazing;

Two faces Truck is really cool it's quite unlike any two face vehicles we have seen before it really looks like to trucks have been mixed together and the side with falcone's is really nice and I have actually thought about getting two to make one proper truck.

Banes car is also nice and I think the teddy bears are pretty funny and is reminiscent of a mad max style, but I really don't like Harley's truck it's uncolourful, bland and kind of genric hopefully it isn't included in the batwing set because It already looks expensive and that will just up the price.

And yeah @Robert8 it is pretty much Batman Wacky Racers.

4 hours ago, Mr Greeble said:

It doesn't seem like they would just design that, put it on the page with all the other sets that are coming out, and then not actually put it in set. Your source has been great so far, and thank you and him/her for giving us this info, but nobody is infallible. 

Yeah true. Maybe the old Cap missed a target. Soz cuzzy

If this guy "captain unicorn" didn't mention the Harley Quinn truck, then this means this could be a diffferent set, which would explain why the ballerina Harley version is still missing

It could be either an exclusive or there could be a third wave (which is highly likely IMO) and this set will be released on early 2018.

1 hour ago, Foxes Productionz said:

but I really don't like Harley's truck it's uncolourful, bland and kind of genric

That's because I think we are seeing there the black half of the truck. 

The other half seems to be red

Edited by Robert8

4 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Holy awesome Batwing, Batman! Wonder what play features we get in that set...

If you look at the trailer, you'll see a spring loaded shooter and disc shooter on each wing. Also the wings move up and down I think.

2 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

If you look at the trailer, you'll see a spring loaded shooter and disc shooter on each wing. Also the wings move up and down I think.

Oh. More shooters. :hmpf_bad: 

But do you mean the big Batwing or the smaller one where Batman eats his lobster? I'm 95% sure they're different... and almost completely sure there are two Batwings.

By the way, is the Batwing set described as such by delta customs in that book? It looks like the final set to be revealed. 

Edited by TakeaBrick
typo