Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

Ha! Duh! :p. Thanks, unfortunately I'm not too fond of the Scuttler and the Batmobile- at least, there's a dozen more sets I would rather get firstĀ :classic:

13 minutes ago, Tragic Banjo said:

I just got back from a bookstore where they had it out on a display table full of LEGO- and/or Batman-related books. There are some pictures of villain vehicles that I don't think have been shown anywhere else yet - trucks for Harley and Two-Face and a helicopter for Scarecrow. No picture of the big Batmobile/Batwing/Batcycle combo vehicle Delta described that I can remember.

hmmm interesting. Did the two face truck look good

Edited by Thelegodan

Just now, Thelegodan said:

hmmm interesting. Did the two face truck look good

I liked it! One side of it is outfitted with demolition implements, but the angle of the picture makes it kind of hard to see much of the other side. Definitely more interesting than his previous vehicles that are just two different colors; this one actually seems to be two different styles of trucks.

48 minutes ago, OC_Architect said:

CMF's showed up at my local Lego Store day after X-mas and picked up a handful of them. All are really cool and my most anticipated figure was the Red Hood figure which I ended up getting and think he is great! After putting him together and looking at him sitting on my coffee table for awhile the thought occurred to me this would make a great Mysterio minifig as well. Has Lego already produced Mysterio in the past?

The only Lego Mysterio was in the first Marvel game, he just had a weird ball over his head.

9 minutes ago, Tragic Banjo said:

I liked it! One side of it is outfitted with demolition implements, but the angle of the picture makes it kind of hard to see much of the other side. Definitely more interesting than his previous vehicles that are just two different colors; this one actually seems to be two different styles of trucks.

That actually sounds great! I was hoping they'd have something in that fashion. Can't wait to see pics

14 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

How much do you think it would cost by itself (the two face truck)?

That is really hard to judge, but my gut instinct is $30-$40 range. Of course I could be way off.

Had a peak at it, but don't have pictures with me. It's a neat design! It's far more unique than his previous two trucks. It looks like it's intended to be a bit destroyed. I wish I could see the other side better.Ā That's for sure going to be in his set. I'd say $30-$35 for it, that sounds reasonable. I'll try to go back as soon as I can to take pictures for you guys.

Can't wait to see pics. Finally a good vehicle for two face. Thank God for for the Lego batman movie, so much good to come out of it

6 minutes ago, amazingbricks said:

Had a peak at it, but don't have pictures with me. It's a neat design! It's far more unique than his previous two trucks. It looks like it's intended to be a bit destroyed. I wish I could see the other side better.Ā That's for sure going to be in his set. I'd say $30-$35 for it, that sounds reasonable. I'll try to go back as soon as I can to take pictures for you guys.

It sounds great! Far better than the ones we've had before. This seems to be a good choice as my first two-face set. This theme so far has been heaven for me.

If you take pictures, could you please take pictures of the other unseen vehicles as well? Also, another shot of bane's vehicle would be welcome as well. Thanks for sharing this with us! Can't wait to see these sets!

This is going to be my first two face set, so I am really hyped for images as he is one of my favourite comic book villains, if not the favourite. Recently read the long halloween, and he was written superbly in that story.

2 minutes ago, Mr Greeble said:

Ā 

That looks way better. Good job! Might try to doĀ something like that myself when i get the set.

Edited by JACKATTACKS

2 hours ago, amazingbricks said:

Sounds interesting....Ā 

What color scheme does it have?

@amazingbricks

Edited by Robert8

One thing I dislike with the Arctic Roller... the front wheels do not spin freely on their own due to the design of the axels.

Just now, MisterBatfleck said:

Sorry if this has been answered already, but isĀ Freeze's armor a new piece or an existing one?

New. It is also used in the CMF for Red Hood.

1 minute ago, Mr Greeble said:

New. It is also used in the CMF for Red Hood.

Alright then, looks like I'm going to have to wait for it to appear in dark grey so that I can use it on the Juniors Mr. Freeze in order to complete the Animated Series look.

43 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Sounds interesting....Ā 

What color scheme does it have?

@amazingbricks

It's his main color, dark gray. Of course, there are other colors, but mostly dark gray on the side you can see clearly.Ā 

Edited by amazingbricks

Toys ŠÆ Us is a bummer. Had all the new sets out, awesome, I'm gonna grab a good big sampling, but no. Because they have it out a few days before anyone else, they're charging $20 for 15, 80 for 60, 100 for 80, 45 for the 35. I don't think anyone else has it up to price match. Utterly rotten.Ā