Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

11 minutes ago, refriedbeans said:

Could someone let me know how much the Collectible Minifigures are in the US? (Please say $3.99)

$3.99 

Just now, refriedbeans said:

Welp there goes my wallet! Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully these aren't as "Special Edition" as they claim.

I don't see it being any different than the other CMF series. 

30 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

It's barbara gordon that holds the little bat signal.

I thought it was a button to turn on the signal?

I got a friend from Macau, price of Disco Batman Tears of Batman polybag is around is MOP360. 

IMG_1993.JPG

Edited by iamRKR

Guys, I think Tears of Batman is the first figure to have yellow hips in such a long time. That gives me hope for Hawkgirl and other characters that would need them.

Something that a lot of people seem to be missing about that picture of the Batsuits polybag is that the polybag itself is in another bag- it seems the store is some kind of third-party reseller and they've put it in another bag for protection and jacked up the price since they happened to get an early copy.

So I just thought I'd let everyone know. While the rest of the world has no LEGO Batman Movie sets out and CMF aren't showing, amazon.com is already having a sale. Just thought  I'd let any Americans know who still haven't picked them up. 

15 hours ago, jurrobear said:

I don't see it being any different than the other CMF series. 

Yeah, it's different becuase it has 20 figures instead of 16, and it's based on LEGO Batman Movie so... it's different.

If this is the wrong place to post this, please forgive me.

I have no desire to spend hours "feeling" bags, and yet I do want one of every figure from the CMF series. I also don't want to spend the inflated rates from brick link. I can't be the only one in this boat. Since apparently every full box comes with exactly 3 sets, if two others want to go in with me, we can just buy one box and be done with it. Any one in the Dallas area interested, please PM me.

I think the clown suit would be a good Joker costume, or a brainwashed-Batman scenario, or even just a creepy animatronic at Jokerland. I like it!

Sadly, the Tennessee Tri-cities Target stores I have visited have no CMFs out yet, but I didn't come away empty-handed; the Scuttler was available in the Kingsport store! :grin:

5 hours ago, BeKindRewind said:

If this is the wrong place to post this, please forgive me.

I have no desire to spend hours "feeling" bags, and yet I do want one of every figure from the CMF series. I also don't want to spend the inflated rates from brick link. I can't be the only one in this boat. Since apparently every full box comes with exactly 3 sets, if two others want to go in with me, we can just buy one box and be done with it. Any one in the Dallas area interested, please PM me.

I'd be willing to be individual #2, if someone with access to getting a full box is available.

Yay!   Six sets appeared today on the Canadian LEGOShop, so check out for it in your corner of the world...

The Batman CMF showed up at my local Target in Rockford, Illinois. So they're out there--good hunting everyone! :thumbup:

A few thoughts on Disco Batman and Tears of Batman (I still don't get that name, but whatever). I am all for different Batman suits, and giving us two in a poly bag without the mess of a pointless side build is a plus for me (I'm looking at you, Phantom Zone). However.......eh. Not the greatest. I mean Disco Batman at least has that bat-bowtie. Clown Batman doesn't even have a new torso print! The exact same print was already on a purple torso and a green torso. Admittedly this is the first time it's on a blue torso, but...come on! Nothing bat-related at all? At least the red cowl and the green cape are new. No complaints about THAT part. And did anyone notice the dark line running down his leg? I know there is normally a molding crease running down the legs of minifigs but this seems a bit TOO pronounced, like it was purposeful or something.

So, to sum up. A few interesting parts and I'll still end up get it, but it's a wasted opportunity in my opinion.

FBTB's review is up and I know not every one is a huge DC/Batman fan but I can why they mainly review SW sets...

http://www.fbtb.net/2016/12/15/review-71017-lego-minifigures-the-lego-batman-movie-series/#more-39987

@Deathstroke77Yeah, I'll try checking out it my nearest toy store tommorrow afternoon but I'm not too hopeful :sceptic:

Edited by Duncan Young

1 hour ago, Deathstroke77 said:

It'll probably be a few weeks before us Brits even get a sniff of those CMF's.

Well they'll probably be on lego.com straight away, but yeah. Stores near me have only just put 16 on the shelves.

48 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

FBTB's review is up and I know not every one is a huge DC/Batman fan but I can why they mainly review SW sets...

http://www.fbtb.net/2016/12/15/review-71017-lego-minifigures-the-lego-batman-movie-series/#more-39987

@Deathstroke77Yeah, I'll try checking out it my nearest toy store tommorrow afternoon but I'm not too hopeful :sceptic:

Skimming that review made me die a little inside :laugh:

49 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Jeez, that was one of the saddest excuses for a review I ever read. In fact, I'm surprised, because I had known FBTB to be one of the better reviewers for licensed sets in general (even for non-Star Wars reviews, I'd seen them put in the extra research to give even licensed themes that are generally less popular with AFOLs a fair shake). For this, either they thought they were being clever or just didn't care, since we've had the actual official names of these figs for a while and the ones drawn from DC Comics lore are easy to find information about online.

55 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Oh no. Wolverine Batman? Sharkmouth? Hello Man? Was 30 seconds of googling that hard? That was painful to read.

After seeing that review, I've lost a portion of my will to live. Can't tell if the review is a joke or not though

That review was awful, I agree; but heck, did we really need another high quality review? WhiteFang has these reviews covered, and if you ask me, all the others are unnecessary. This one was good for a laugh, though, so I appreciated it more than a higher quality one that isn't WhiteFang's.

Hello Man is my new favorite superhero. He can say hello in one different languages - English. He also knows how to greet with "Hey" and "Howdy". He hasn't learned "Hi" yet, however. 

Edited by Actor Builder
Evil Typo