Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I really like the Clayface set too. You can easily modify him with whatever hands and arms and feet you want. Probably can change his mouth the same way, too. So he does kind of look like a big brown pile- but that is sort of how he really looks anyway so that's great! :classic:

I'm hoping to get the Arctic Roller, Riddle Racer, Clayface, Croc, Scarecrow, Catwoman and Freeze sets day one online. I'm also going in the nearest supermarket for the CMFs of Zodiac, Eraser, Catman, Calculator and possibly one other fig, what are the rest of you considering? :)

Just now, robertgorman2505 said:

@terryfay1983 Nice! I'm going to have to try and feel for every figure in the series unfortunately, but my feeling abilities with these things are pretty good, I just hope they're good enough!

ive never really given it ago..mainly cause i cannot be bothered to stand in the shop for that amount of time.. so im going to attempt to gain this as a skill when i get the box

13 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

I would go with either option 3. or option 5. myself. It depends on which figures you want and which builds you like really. On day one I'm planning on getting: The batcave, the batmobile, clayface, riddler racer, balloon escape, catwoman cycle chase and the mr.freeze set.

Okay thank you. I think I will go with option Killer Croc and Scuttler. Two great builds, 4 main heroes and 5 amazing villains, especially Ivy, Joker and Croc.

17 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

I'm hoping to get the Arctic Roller, Riddle Racer, Clayface, Croc, Scarecrow, Catwoman and Freeze sets day one online. I'm also going in the nearest supermarket for the CMFs of Zodiac, Eraser, Catman, Calculator and possibly one other fig, what are the rest of you considering? :)

I'll be getting the Riddle Racer and Catcycle Chase on day one for the Batwing poly. The CMFs and the other sets might have to wait a little while, unfortunately.

My "day one" purchases will be on January 7th or 8th because I'll be out of town when the sets come out and I prefer getting bigger sets in person. I'm going to get Arkham Asylum, Catwoman Catcycle Chase, Joker's Balloon Escape, and maybe Riddler's Riddle Racer (it depends on the new Guardians of the Galaxy sets). I'm getting the Batmobile as a Christmas present and maybe a bigger set like the Scuttler or most likely the Batcave with my VIP reward in March. For CMF's I hope to get all eventually, but I'm picking up Nurse Harley, Vacation Batman, Pink Power Batgirl, Commissioner Gordon, Dick Grayson, and Fairy Batman first. 

I think that with those clocks, if anyone deserves it to be a clock, it would be calendar man.

5 minutes ago, Borex said:

I think that with those clocks, if anyone deserves it to be a clock, it would be calendar man.

Or, you know, Clock King, despite not getting a fig

Just now, Duncan Young said:

Or, you know, Clock King, despite not getting a fig

How could i forget about him. I don't need a lego clock, but Clock King as a real clock i would buy

1 hour ago, Minecraft Architect said:

Luckily my store lets me pick whatever CMF I want via trade ins so I'm hoping I can get all 20 on Day 1. I'm clearly in the minority but I don't care for the new Croc.

Lucky indeed. What store?

Any dutchpeople in here? Maybe we can set up a way to swap and exgange the CMF figures once they hit the market.

17 hours ago, bbquicksilver said:

yeah this is a real let down. It would have been so cool if they made a man bat big fig with brick built arms. In the animated series and in The batman I remember him being huge.

No, it would have been awesome with a molded head, like the y'know, Dark Knight comics Man-Bat, Kirk's father. also, something like this would be cool, like a real man bat.

3 hours ago, Minecraft Architect said:

Luckily my store lets me pick whatever CMF I want via trade ins so I'm hoping I can get all 20 on Day 1. I'm clearly in the minority but I don't care for the new Croc.

I hate you. (not really)

Hello lads,

I was told that there is already somewhere out the distribution for the series, saying there are 2 series per box.
Can someone confirm or dismiss this?

Thanks

40 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Hello lads,

I was told that there is already somewhere out the distribution for the series, saying there are 2 series per box.
Can someone confirm or dismiss this?

Thanks

3 series per box. (I'm pretty sure)

28 minutes ago, Mr Greeble said:

3 series per box. (I'm pretty sure)

Well, that was the rumour. Was it actually confirmed?

28 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Am i the only simpsons fan who sees the lobster and says homer finally gets his "pinchy"! 

Nope, I will probably put em in the master bedroom of my Simpsons set. 

Might be able to get the clayface set earlier than I thought! According to my target, they should have it out next week. I'm super pumped about this set.