Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

14 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I guess the Scarecrow with the copter will come in the Batwing set. 

Something like this

oh no, it better no be as big/ expensive as Benny's (which is the only TLM set I own). in that case I have decided to pass on the batcave cause  A - it is a rip off in Aus. B - I can build my own. C - my parents won't be on board with buying two big sets

but I still want mr freeze as it is a cheap way to get a smiling batman face (besides the cmf figures) :classic:

HEY, this may seem like a dumb question, but how do I add a "signature" to the end of my post (the thing where people list their flickr account etc)?

Edited by JACKATTACKS

20 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

oh no, it better no be as big/ expensive as Benny's (which is the only TLM set I own). in that case I have decided to pass on the batcave cause  A - it is a rip off in Aus. B - I can build my own. C - my parents won't be on board with buying two big sets

but I still want mr freeze as it is a cheap way to get a smiling batman face (besides the cmf figures) :classic:

HEY, this may seem like a dumb question, but how do I add a "signature" to the end of my post (the thing where people list their flickr account etc)?

Dunno where you guys got the idea, but the Scarecrow set is one of the SMALLEST sets of the wave. Just Scarecrow and Batman I'm pretty sure.

Edited by Delta Customs

u sure? what about the pizza delivery? anyway it might be better if we get the batwing on its own as it should decrease the price

33 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

aw crap there's a HUGE summer set i just completely forgot about.... crap

Huge as in Metalbeard's Seacow huge ?

Just now, TakeaBrick said:

Huge as in Metalbeard's Seacow huge ?

Maybe. It's probably closer to Benny's SPACEDHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP huge. 

heyy i got a hint for the set so do me a favor and take a gander at it

Click your heels together three times and say 'There's no place like home' and you'll be there.

really, what hint?

25 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Click your heels together three times and say 'There's no place like home' and you'll be there.

hang on, was that last bit the hint?

Edited by JACKATTACKS

25 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

I know this is the LEGO Batman Movie, but that hint makes me think Kansas, which makes me think something having to do with Superman?

Or....

LEGO Batman Movie Wayne Manor.  But that to scale with Benny's Spaceship would be miniscule.

Edited by Dr Axels

to me it sounds like we will be getting a wizard of oz set to go along with the dimensions set last year, however @Dr Axels u r probably right. depends if this is a hint for a DC set or Batman movie set.

I like the hint towards superman. Maybe TLG gets a little more creative on his costume as well!

But could it be that this hint leads to a Wonder Woman/Justice League set, rather then TLBM?

Edited by julesvincent

1 minute ago, JACKATTACKS said:

to me it sounds like we will be getting a wizard of oz set to go along with the dimensions set last year, however @Dr Axels u r probably right. depends if this is a hint for a DC set or Batman movie set.

I would assume he is referring to the "HUGE" summer set he had mentioned before that's to scale with Benny's.  I don't see why he'd mention a Wizard of Oz set in the LEGO Batman Movie discussion.

If it has to do with Superman, or possibly the Justice League (as we do see the characters in the trailer), maybe it will be a new JL Javelin from the movie?

Edited by Dr Axels

Dont read too much into that quote. You guys are thinking too hard about it. Go simpler. If you give up, just wait a bit, I'll have the set info up later today. 

Just now, Delta Customs said:

Dont read too much into that quote. You guys are thinking too hard about it. Go simpler. If you give up, just wait a bit, I'll have the set info up later today. 

Awesome! Thank you @Delta Customs

okay, maybe we will be getting a character from the wizard of oz in a TLBM set or maybe superman will appear in that set

maybe the set will have something to do with red slippers/ the colour red/ yellow brick road/ the colour yellow.

that idea is just stupid but meh.

if it is wayne manor, the price should be more expensive then benny's/batcave. I wouldn't mind a small wayne manor set, but I don't think we will get one at all due to the fact that we already have bruce and lobster batman.

Just now, robertgorman2505 said:

Guys I think he's talking about the information he has for spiderman homecoming. Am I right?

you could be right, but this is a thread for TLBM after all. due to the info provided, it will probably be about the scarecrow (c below)

1 hour ago, Delta Customs said:

Dunno where you guys got the idea, but the Scarecrow set is one of the SMALLEST sets of the wave. Just Scarecrow and Batman I'm pretty sure.

2 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

Guys I think he's talking about the information he has for spiderman homecoming. Am I right?

What would that have to do with the lego batman movie?

Yeah, the fact that it's in this thread is the only confusing part, although he did say when he released wonder woman info that he had mcu set info coming out very soon. I'm probably completely wrong but I'm just guessing like everyone else.

Edited by robertgorman2505

1 minute ago, InnerRayg said:

What would that have to do with the lego batman movie?

exactly, nothing at all

(trying to get my post numbers up as i am not active as much as i would like)

whatever the case i am grateful for Delta Customs providing us with info on upcoming sets. :sweet: 

I'm actually sort of hoping you guys are right as a tlbm wayne manor would be awesome! But everything points to homecoming. three times= the number of film spidermen we've had. Returning home to the mcu which is his true home an of course the title is homecoming. This may all be completely wrong and honestly I hope it is as I want that wayne manor.

Wait no i'm completely wrong, sorry guys he is referring to the huge tlbm set. I think it will be wayne manor, that's the most likely one.

The Freeze set is really 30 euro's! That's 25 pounds and 32 dollars converted. I will pass on it and just get the Juniors set then.