Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, RobbieHxC said:

The UK not only gets ridiculous prices, but we have to wait til Jan 1st :(

Just now, robertgorman2505 said:

Yep, worst of both worlds.

Don't worry, you guys'll survive. :tongue:

Just now, Kevii23 said:

Ah, didn't know the EU prices were already out there. Still pretty ridiculous prices tho. 

True, but for some strange reason the first 4 sets seem to be more expensive compared to the others... or maybe they just aren't worth it in my eyes.

In any case these are all the prices of the remaining sets:

Joker Balloon set €18 

Riddler set €40

Clayface set €40

Killer Croc €80

Scuttler €90

Just now, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

True, but for some strange reason the first 4 sets seem to be more expensive compared to the others... or maybe they just aren't worth it in my eyes.

In any case these are all the prices of the remaining sets:

Joker Balloon set €18 

Riddler set €40

Clayface set €40

Killer Croc €80

Scuttler €90

Yea after seeing the prices on S@H I already added €10 on the US prices. Quite expensive wave and that with (mostly) mediocre builds. The minifigs are all good, but don't justify these prices.

Just now, Kevii23 said:

Yea after seeing the prices on S@H I already added €10 on the US prices. Quite expensive wave and that with (mostly) mediocre builds. The minifigs are all good, but don't justify these prices.

True but I do feel that the Catwoman set, the Riddler set and the Scuttler offer good value for money. Killer Croc is crazy expensive but given the new molds it was to be expected, Clayface is also very expensive especially given the mediocre minifigure selection.

My little cmf list:

Glambat: Delicious! Need it!

Cavebat: Funny, but i think i'll skip this one. His legs piece could be used for a custom Ka-Zar (marvel)

Bathman: I especially like the robin duck but i won't try to get him

Fairy batman: So good. I'll get this one.

Lobster batman: I still don't know if i need this one. I want the lobster, and i like the robes, but who is going to wear it? Maybe i can use it for David Hasselhoff, or a custom Stan Lee?

Cat-Man: Yes! I'll buy him twice (so i can use his legs for wolverine, as suggested earlier. Thanks!)

Zodiac Master: Also a definite buy for me. Looks cool and feels so comic-booky. Love the silver cancer and pisces. So simple and clever

Dick Grayson: I just don't like that glasses with hair. And the clothes are too generic for my liking. Pass

Nurse Harleen: Also a pass.

Gordon: This one is great. Very mature design and i like what they did with his hair. Good fig! Will buy!

Calculator: Although the design is not as good as i'd hope it was, i'll get him. Maybe twice if i can use his parts. I think his armor piece is too bulky. Maybe i use a neck bracket with back stud to put on his calculator thingy.

Mime: Looks very good. I am not sure if i'll buy her though she is just not bizarre enough

Orca: To me, this one is a miss. The shark suit is not an orca suit at all. It doesn't work for me. Maybe if i can find other purposes for the parts? Her head is good though.

Arkham Joker: If i was a DC guy and would buy the Asylum, i would definitely buy multiples of him to get more prison clothes for the other baddies. At first i thought Lego was being lazy with this fig, but this series couldn't do without a Joker of course, so i can understand their move.

Red Hood: If that red hood piece exists in white, you can make yourself almost a Mysterio (marvel). Good fig, nice weapons. I might buy this one.

Eraser: To me this is the hero of the series. He is fabulous. He is the embodiment of cool superhero-ness. Must buy.

Lady cop: average fig. Not interested.

King Tut: I don't need him either. He looks cool, but he looks too much as a normal dude. His face is funny though, that constipated look!

March Harriet: Yes, she looks awesome. Don't know her, but i'm scared of her. She'll fit my Hotdog-man and evil banana rather good. Will buy.

Bat-girl: Maybe for my daughter. Yeah, for my daughter, she'll like it. Maybe she looks even better without the skirt piece by the way. Will buy.

okay, for Australia the prices are a ripoff. not only do we also have to wait for Jan 1st, for the batcave we are getting charged roughly $30 (American) extra. cry :(

9 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

The Lego facebook page just posted pictures of the CMF and it says they're available January. Not sure whether that's news or not. 

Thanks for the confirmation! We should be seeing these suckers very soon in stores:classic:

1 hour ago, Borex said:

My little cmf list:

Glambat: Delicious! Need it!

Cavebat: Funny, but i think i'll skip this one. His legs piece could be used for a custom Ka-Zar (marvel)

Bathman: I especially like the robin duck but i won't try to get him

Fairy batman: So good. I'll get this one.

Lobster batman: I still don't know if i need this one. I want the lobster, and i like the robes, but who is going to wear it? Maybe i can use it for David Hasselhoff, or a custom Stan Lee?

Cat-Man: Yes! I'll buy him twice (so i can use his legs for wolverine, as suggested earlier. Thanks!)

Zodiac Master: Also a definite buy for me. Looks cool and feels so comic-booky. Love the silver cancer and pisces. So simple and clever

Dick Grayson: I just don't like that glasses with hair. And the clothes are too generic for my liking. Pass

Nurse Harleen: Also a pass.

Gordon: This one is great. Very mature design and i like what they did with his hair. Good fig! Will buy!

Calculator: Although the design is not as good as i'd hope it was, i'll get him. Maybe twice if i can use his parts. I think his armor piece is too bulky. Maybe i use a neck bracket with back stud to put on his calculator thingy.

Mime: Looks very good. I am not sure if i'll buy her though she is just not bizarre enough

Orca: To me, this one is a miss. The shark suit is not an orca suit at all. It doesn't work for me. Maybe if i can find other purposes for the parts? Her head is good though.

Arkham Joker: If i was a DC guy and would buy the Asylum, i would definitely buy multiples of him to get more prison clothes for the other baddies. At first i thought Lego was being lazy with this fig, but this series couldn't do without a Joker of course, so i can understand their move.

Red Hood: If that red hood piece exists in white, you can make yourself almost a Mysterio (marvel). Good fig, nice weapons. I might buy this one.

Eraser: To me this is the hero of the series. He is fabulous. He is the embodiment of cool superhero-ness. Must buy.

Lady cop: average fig. Not interested.

King Tut: I don't need him either. He looks cool, but he looks too much as a normal dude. His face is funny though, that constipated look!

March Harriet: Yes, she looks awesome. Don't know her, but i'm scared of her. She'll fit my Hotdog-man and evil banana rather good. Will buy.

Bat-girl: Maybe for my daughter. Yeah, for my daughter, she'll like it. Maybe she looks even better without the skirt piece by the way. Will buy.

I had exact same idea for kazar :D

Wow! The CMFs look amazing. I can't see much of a difference between the Joker in the CMFs and the Joker in the Asylum, that was a bit disappointing. Zodiac just look so cool to me. Catman is a must, but is his colors yellow and brown? I was googling and his suit looks more like a yellow with reddish orange or orange. Only think i don't care for is the color choice for his claws. 

Amazing overall.

23 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

yes, they are available January. but in Australia we might not get them till February

cry

If it makes you feel any better, although I live in the US, I'll be visiting family abroad for all of January, meaning I'll have to wait as well. :tongue:

We are still missing the Harley Quinn seen in that poster in the NY Comic Con

Edited by Robert8

2 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

We could always get it with the Blu-ray, or in a polybag as a promotion. It's just too good of a variation for them to not give it to us somewhere. It's already my favorite Harley variant.

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

We will most likely get her in one of the summer sets (maybe the penguin set, but very highly unlikely)

Unless there is another set we don't know about yet, I don't see how she would fit in the rumored list so far. 

Scarecrow copter, Bane tank and Two Face car don't sound like sets where you'd expect to get Harley Quinn

The LEGO Movie had a third wave with small sets (70818, 70817 and 70819). I wonder if Batman Movie will get a third wave on late 2017/early 2018....

4 hours ago, BrickHat said:

If it makes you feel any better, although I live in the US, I'll be visiting family abroad for all of January, meaning I'll have to wait as well. :tongue:

haha, lol I feel sorry for you.

27 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Unless there is another set we don't know about yet, I don't see how she would fit in the rumored list so far. 

Scarecrow copter, Bane tank and Two Face car don't sound like sets where you'd expect to get Harley Quinn

The LEGO Movie had a third wave with small sets (70818, 70817 and 70819). I wonder if Batman Movie will get a third wave on late 2017/early 2018....

Also, what of the batwing as it seems silly for it not to be a set?

2 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Also, what of the batwing as it seems silly for it not to be a set?

I guess the Scarecrow with the copter will come in the Batwing set. 

Something like this

Image result for benny's spaceship spaceship spaceship