Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

So I guess the Croc US price explains why  Catanas said that the Uk price would be £60 which is much more believable after seeing the Us prices. No longer a day one purchase but I'll get it on a 25% off sale. That way the Price per part hits the 10 pence per piece ratio right on the head.

oh well, I'm lucky as I have never really been interested in the croc truck, although I wouldn't mind tarantula and zebra though.

27 minutes ago, Pop Star c o said:

Please, tell me, when are the CMF images going to arrive. I want the date, no more.

Nobody knows. There isn't a single person on this board that knows the date they'll be released and that goes for pretty much any Lego fan forum.

They will appear when Lego release them or a third party get hold of the images and decide to leak them.

1 hour ago, Pop Star c o said:

Please, tell me, when are the CMF images going to arrive. I want the date, no more.

The more you ask, the more likely it will happen.

...:wink: 

2 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

You can for sure expect the images probably between January and February. 

1 hour ago, Mr Greeble said:

The more you ask, the more likely it will happen.

...:wink: 

And please don't encourage this guy... :grin:

I've been noticing that no LEGO news sources are talking about he 79013 so I guess that'll be a summer set or perhaps a D2C like the Sea Cow. 

An open question to those who have already started buying these sets:

Nearly every set has a black-suited batman. Are there any variations between any of these minifigs? Different printing of any kind? What about different heads? How many variations of heads are in these sets and, if I may be so bold as to go a step further, which sets have which head variations?

1 hour ago, BeKindRewind said:

An open question to those who have already started buying these sets:

Nearly every set has a black-suited batman. Are there any variations between any of these minifigs? Different printing of any kind? What about different heads? How many variations of heads are in these sets and, if I may be so bold as to go a step further, which sets have which head variations?

I think someone mentioned that there were some variations of Batman expressions on the head. I think the body is identical on all of them but I'd guess at there being maybe two different heads that would give 4 expressions.

Holy price increase Batman! Clayface is $5 cheaper, but now Croc is $20 more? I'll definitely have to wait for a sale or just see if I can get Croc by himself, since that's all I really wanted in the set anyway.

I've noticed a trend for the TLBM wave - the small sets are very reasonably priced, but the larger sets are ridiculous. First $50 for the Lowrider and now $70 for the Croc set?!

EDIT: Mods, not sure what's wrong with the formatting of my post - I can't seem to delete the quote boxes on top of my response.

EDIT 2: Yeah, might have been a problem with the new format of the forum... Thanks for the edit, anyway!

Edited by Aethersprite
Weird? I removed them

At least for the US folk, I wouldn't stress about the msrp. Lego and retailers have shown even with the R1 sets that a near immediate 30% discount isn't unusual anymore. I guarantee all of these sets will see solid discounts if you're willing to wait a month (if that). As someone who will pick up the whole wave there is no way I'd buy day 1 anyway (except maybe for a promo) but that's my general philosophy on all sets anymore. 

25 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

How does Robin his hairpiece work? Are his glasses and his hair 2 separate pieces or is it just 1?

the hair and goggles are all one piece.  

The bat girl cowl and hair are two separate pieces and instead of the usually small stud on the hair that goes into the cowl, there is a larger stud on the cowl and the hair snaps over it

At the very least, the price for the Killer Croc set is not unprecedented. The Rancor Pit from the Star Wars line has about 100 pieces less than the Croc set and costs $10 less. And Croc's pretty close to the Rancor's size, so it makes sense that this set would be priced similarly.

4 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

You can for sure expect the images probably between January and February.

I've been noticing that no LEGO news sources are talking about he 79013 so I guess that'll be a summer set or perhaps a D2C like the Sea Cow. 

1. Sets are coming 1st January, so how the images can arrive between January and February?

2. 70913 is Summer Wave set, 70914, 70915, 70916 and 70917 too.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN
Three spelling mistakes.

7 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

We will likely see the summer wave sets at New York Toy Fair in February so not long for those either.

I wonder if the Summer 2017 sets are spoilerific. Either way, the toy fair is more than a week after the movie comes out, so I wouldn't mind seeing 'em there.

Delta said that he'd be back at the end of the year with new information so hopefully captain unicorn will get some info on the summer wave. Personally I feel that we'll be getting Bane and his drill tank thing from the trailer, obviously we'll get a set with Two-Face. Then there is also the Scarecrow copter thing seen in one of the trailers which could make for a small set.

Also I found this in the trailer and don't believe that it has been mentioned before. in the left you can see Bane in a vehicle which is bound to be a set. (Also a good look at the Penguin Arctic Roller)

tigdD5r.png

NepZzvw.png

Edit:

Scarecrow Copter

jJ6ZEtG.png

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14

I really like that Bruce Wayne figure, and the rest of that set looks great too. While I like everything about the set, it seems that I may skip it. Now if there was another way to get a similar Bruce than that'd be great,