Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

8 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

(Murmurs to self) please be two face in arctic roller, please be two face!

That would be a nice addition.

15 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

The low-rider is £50??  :look:

The two prices I saw (really wish I could remember where, but it was definitely a legit source as the U.S. prices matched what we know) said the lowrider was £39.99 and the Batmobile was £49.99.

Again, not saying this is definitely true, but they were the prices listed alongside the dollar equivalent.

Christ I wish I could remember where I saw this.

That sounds about right as £50 for both the Batmobile and Low rider makes little sense considering the 150 piece difference. Also I'm sceptical about killer croc being £60 as for higher priced dc sets, lego usually matches the US price or goes lower. So I think that it will be £50. Also, I doubt that clayface will be £30 but I guess we'll see. I'm hoping for £70 as oppose to £80 on the scuttler as well.

7 hours ago, GeekByKnight said:

The Batmobile and Lowrider sets have had the British RRPs announced, and they're ten quid less than the American price (e.g., $59.99 is £49.99) so it is possible it could be £30. 

I don't understand your last statement, voting Remain wouldn't have had any effect on prices.

I haven't seen any RRP for Britain. Where do you got the RRP for Lowrider and Batmobile from?

The pund has devalued since the voting which make imported more expensive to buy and import and thus making the price higher since. It is also beneficial if your value decrease since it makes it cheaper for people from other countries to import that contras goods. It has been used several times in history in effort to get an economy better. However this has not really been possible in the EU because of the Euro and members who aren't part of the EU has been force to steady exchange rate to the Euro. 

8 hours ago, Robianco said:

Some people may have seen a retailer catalogue that indicated the RRP at that time. Whether the prices change from the retailer preview catalogue to the time of release is up to Lego but just because it isn't shared on here doesn't mean someone has just made it up.

This is the same as people reporting that certain figures are in the CMF wave... If the wave changes then people start to jump up and down saying that the person made it up. They didn't. 

Whether the members of these threads like it or not there are people who get to see things a lot earlier than anyone else... even before catalogues are printed up, and they simply aren't allowed to share that information, at least not fully.

Delta Customs was ridiculed openly before this year but just happened to give a completely accurate list of releases and people now believe him... The info he was given could have changed but even then he'd still have been honest about what he'd heard and was allowed to share.

I understand sources need to be anonymous however people need to address according to pictures/catalog I have seen or according to my sources instead of just people are claiming prices, sets and what not. 

16 minutes ago, Tupiaz said:

I haven't seen any RRP for Britain. Where do you got the RRP for Lowrider and Batmobile from?

The pund has devalued since the voting which make imported more expensive to buy and import and thus making the price higher since. It is also beneficial if your value decrease since it makes it cheaper for people from other countries to import that contras goods. It has been used several times in history in effort to get an economy better. However this has not really been possible in the EU because of the Euro and members who aren't part of the EU has been force to steady exchange rate to the Euro. 

I understand sources need to be anonymous however people need to address according to pictures/catalog I have seen or according to my sources instead of just people are claiming prices, sets and what not. 

I think that's part of the reason for confusion and frustration. The people who share the info can't always say where they got it as that will give a clue to a leak. Unfortunately only time will prove reliability and people will just have to trust the things were told.

Just now, robertgorman2505 said:

@Catanas may I ask what minifigures are in the penguin limo (you don't have to answer, i'm just wondering).

No Idea, sorry. But I'm sure information will appear soon! Based on all that's being revealed! Hold your breath a little longer.

8 minutes ago, Sir Gareth said:

Why is this thread suddenly tagged, "batman juniors"?

Residual result of a topic being merged with this one. I've removed the tag.  

15 minutes ago, Catanas said:

Hold your breath a little longer.

Aquaman. It's all right there. It's gotta be so. There are no other options.

2 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

Aquaman. It's all right there. It's gotta be so. There are no other options.

Aquaman seems unlikely considered that we've seen no other league members in sets. Maybe Orca.

Just now, Catanas said:

Haha, no teaser. Just promoting patience.

I know. I was being sarcastic with a display of desperate speculation. I'm quite willing to quietly wait for news.

3 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

I'd be happy with any new characters (especially two face). So i'm fine with either of those (I don't have a lego aquaman or two face).

I'm thinking no. This wave seems dedicated to giving each villain their own characteristic set which a few miscellaneous figures and obscure villains thrown in for good measure. So it's likely that all we will get is the penguin, Batman and Hench penguins.

Plus. By reserving full figures of Two face, scarecrow and bane, they can guarantee a profitable summer wave.

Edited by LegoShroom

I have one question regarding possible CMF figures: How likely is it that figures that also appeared in sets (like Kiteman, Magpie, Zebraman, these Twins etc.) will be part of the CMF also? I was just looking at the "Lego Movie" CMF line and apart from Emmet and maybe the Cop - were there any that also were part of bigger sets?

This popped up on eBay. Pretty impressed at the level of detail.

$_57.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Also, regarding other characters, I'm crossing my fingers for Two-Face, Scarecrow (in regular outfits), Bane, and the Mad Hatter. That would fill up the most noticeable holes, in my opinion.