Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Delta Customs said:

If he doesnt have a problem with it. I thought having HD pics of the new figures was special, but I dont think it is anymore considering it seems like everyone's getting the sets now. 

You credit his pictures yet you posted mine yesterday with no photo credit?

Edited by Invincible_LEGOMAN

Just finished the Batcave. First impressions, I'm still not a HUGE fan of how it was designed but it's a pretty fun playset. 

The suit rack is so much fun, and I can't wait to put suits like the Pink Fairy Batman or the Excalibat on there :wink: 

Minifigures are cool, vehicles are cool.

If you guys want pics of anything lemme know and I'll do it tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

Just finished the Batcave. First impressions, I'm still not a HUGE fan of how it was designed but it's a pretty fun playset. 

The suit rack is so much fun, and I can't wait to put suits like the Pink Fairy Batman or the Excalibat on there :wink: 

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited: Thanks for confirmation! 

Also if you could take pictures of the Batman figures from the two sets if they are different. I just want to see the different expressions! 

4 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

Good to hear! One question how many extra suits can it hold?

2 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited: Thanks for confirmation! 

Also if you could take pictures of the Batman figures from the two sets if they are different. I just want to see the different expressions! 

Well I only got this and the Lowrider, so only one Batman. I'll also take pics of the inventories for you @Tragic Banjo 

1 minute ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Good to hear! One question how many extra suits can it hold?

Up to 7 all around.

Edited by CM4Sci

6 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

u read my mind. Put the cmfs into the suit rack. only problem is there are too many bat variants and not enough spots.

I would really like a picture of the suit rack and how it works as well as the jail cell and the batboat pls, if it is not too difficult. thx :classic:

47 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

ugh. I wish I was able to go to target. Then again, they probably wont have the sets here down under anyways. cry :(

I'd put money on it. The movie's not out here till March, I'd be surprised if we saw the first wave before February.

29 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

Well I only got this and the Lowrider, so only one Batman. I'll also take pics of the inventories for you @Tragic Banjo 

Up to 7 all around.

Okay thanks anyway!

Don't forget that it needs to hold the Com-Bat suit from the R'as set! 

Edited by Ashnflash

5 minutes ago, ChrisW said:

I'd put money on it. The movie's not out here till March, I'd be surprised if we saw the first wave before February.

Nooooooooooooooo. Just checked - we don't get it till March 30

Hang on - when are the sets being released? Was it confirmed for a GLOBAL date of November 27 for the first four sets? I am now stressing that I wont get them in time for Christmas!

13 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

Clayface is $40 pretty sure. I think the set would've been better with a small facade or a lamp post at least. 

Now I understand why I had Metalbeard vibes...

It's like Lego doesn't want to sell this set at all.

Of course if Clayface ends up getting a scene that is SPACESHIP levels of iconic, then maybe it'll sell, but I doubt it.

Will definitely wait for when it eventually goes onto discount. :hmpf_bad:

So I guess the Batman Beyond suit will elude us all once more? That's one of the suits I was looking forward to the most. I wish more of them were from the comics and not just jokey action figure-y variants, but I'm sure the parts will be fun to play with. Hopefully they manage to slide Polka-Dot Man into a set somewhere along the line.

1 hour ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

So I guess the Batman Beyond suit will elude us all once more? That's one of the suits I was looking forward to the most.

I know what you mean, I would have liked to see a batman beyond figure in this line somewhere.

Great scores everyone!

I've been checking brickseek for stock a couple times per day in my area. So far nothing in Bay Area, California from Target.

I aim to pick up the batcave, batmobile and lowrider ASAP.

5 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Nooooooooooooooo. Just checked - we don't get it till March 30

Hang on - when are the sets being released? Was it confirmed for a GLOBAL date of November 27 for the first four sets? I am now stressing that I wont get them in time for Christmas!

I was wondering the EXACT same thing. It looks like most here are US folk, but us guys outside of the US haven't even smelt the new sets in our countries yet.

Edited by Deathstroke77

3 minutes ago, Deathstroke77 said:

I was wondering the EXACT same thing. It looks like most here are US folk, but us guys outside of the US haven't even smelt the new sets in our countries yet.

I know right? I'm a huge fan of lego and batman, and I was really hoping they would be released worldwide on November 27, but I guess not.

Edited by robertgorman2505

1 minute ago, robertgorman2505 said:

I know right? i'm a huge fan of lego and batman, and I was really hoping they would be released worldwide on November 27, but I guess not.

I wouldn't sweat it just yet. We here in the UK rarely see the sets on the shelves before their official release dates. In the area I'm from I don't usually see the sets until a few days after they're supposed to release.

1 minute ago, Deathstroke77 said:

I wouldn't sweat it just yet. We here in the UK rarely see the sets on the shelves before their official release dates. In the area I'm from I don't usually see the sets until a few days after they're supposed to release.

So are we still not sure if November 27 is a global release date? (I feel your pain with getting sets a few days late in my local area, damn you Aberystwyth!)

Edited by robertgorman2505

Just now, robertgorman2505 said:

So are we still not sure if November 27 is a global release date? (I feel your pain with getting sets a few days late)

Nope, not really. Most countries outside of the US usually draw the short straw, since the US gets stuff like those Target cubes, getting sets early etc. Take this year for example, where they got all the BvS sets in January and most countries outside of the US didn't get them until March.

If this article from Brick Fanatics is anything to go by, they will indeed be getting some of the sets a month earlier than the rest of us: http://www.brickfanatics.co.uk/more-lego-batman-movie-sets-revealed/

Which themes do europe usually get ahead of America, because I think there were one or two unlicensed themes that we get first (I may be completely incorrect with this statement).

1 minute ago, Deathstroke77 said:

I'm not really sure, I only really follow the Superheroes and Star Wars themes.

Same, I was just wondering as I think we get some things earlier according to youtubers I watch.

Does anyone know when the first wave of LEGO Batman Movie sets come out in the UK, and can anyone send me a link (if there is one) to The Riddler set and the Catwoman set for the movie.

Just now, J3D1-T said:

Does anyone know when the first wave of LEGO Batman Movie sets come out in the UK, and can anyone send me a link (if there is one) to The Riddler set and the Catwoman set for the movie.

We can't really be sure on the UK release, and there've been no pics for the Riddler and Catwoman sets as of yet.