Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Not a fan of the Scuttler itself, it just seems a little too unique.

Barbara with the GCPD vest and the recolored Robo Swat legs from TLM is perfection! :wub_drool: That Ivy is amazing as well, love the printing and the swirl in the hair. Commissioner Gordon is nothing special; I just don't like his overall design in the movie really and while he has cool arm printing he just looks too much like a British Empire admiral or something of the like for me to like the fig. :grin:

The balloon set on the other hand is great overall. Love the cheap way to get Joker and a cool Batman as well as the multicolored balloons. The ability to attach the wall to the one in the Mr. Freeze set and make an expanded Ace Chemicals layout is also a welcome addition. :wub: :thumbup:

I haven't bought any Batman set in a long time, it looks like that is going to change. :wink:

2 hours ago, npgcole said:

The LEGO Batman Movie's Twitter says they're out now for some reason. :laugh:

Lol that's amazing :grin: Then you click on the other link and it clearly says available January 2017

1 hour ago, Zergos said:

So Luiggi has more pictures of Lego Batman characters up on his flickr. Most we've seen already, except for catwoman, which looks fantastic!! 

This is officially going to be my favorite Catwoman fig just as soon as I get my hands on it! That's incredible! It'll be cool to see if they use the same goggled mask for a black variant at some point.

1 hour ago, BrickRapper said:

Can someone identify each Minifigure present in the trailer with photos. Thanks 

Hold on! The pencil guy is not a robot??

Are we supposed to believe there is a regular minifigure head inside that mask?

Catwoman looks pretty cool. Again I would have preferred a more traditional version like the other characters but its still a nice figure.

Not sure why all the female minifigures have been given random spots on their faces though.

I kinda feel like the Joker in my profile pic.

There's some designs so radically different that to me they are dissapointing. But there's a lot to be liked aswell, so we'll see!

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Hold on! The pencil guy is not a robot??

Are we supposed to believe there is a regular minifigure head inside that mask?

He's a tad squished, but that's the price you have to pay for being a supervillain.

The Scuttler is a thing of beauty, I must have it! I'm getting a very Zoids feel from it and I love it! 

3 hours ago, wesker said:

Catwoman looks pretty cool. Again I would have preferred a more traditional version like the other characters but its still a nice figure.

What do you mean by "traditional"? Purple Catwoman has a long history in the comics and is one of her more iconic looks.

7 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Did a quick photoshop to see what the walls would look like together, the angles are off and it kind of seems pointless now, but here you go.

...image...

Hey those two small Sets fit together really nicely.

Beside the Fact that we will see countless odd DC Villains,classic Batman Villains and Batsies Gang,is there any Chance that also some Heroes from the Justice League will make an Appearance in a few Sets?I mean you can see the Flash,Wonder Women and acouple other Good Guys in one Trailer.

7 minutes ago, badchriss said:

Hey those two small Sets fit together really nicely.

Beside the Fact that we will see countless odd DC Villains,classic Batman Villains and Batsies Gang,is there any Chance that also some Heroes from the Justice League will make an Appearance in a few Sets?I mean you can see the Flash,Wonder Women and acouple other Good Guys in one Trailer.

I know that some think she isn't a good enough source, but Catanas hinted that Batman would be the only Justice League member released with these sets.

The person in the purple mask might be the calculator and the person in the top hat might be the mad hatter

3 minutes ago, JackTOC said:

The person in the purple mask might be the calculator

Either him or Wrath, I could see it going either way.