Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Did you guys really expect pictures? :tongue:

Why wouldn't we expect pictures when there were reports that there would be products showcased?? Or am I missing something?

I think its very posisble that they were showcased at the event, but no pics were allowed. Or the website the brick fan reported on just had false information. We might get some stuff at SDCC, though. Maybe.

Edited by LegoPercyJ

I wasn't familiar with that event, but I was following it on twitter and a lot of IP products were being showcased and photographed, but no Lego Batman or Adventure Time. Maybe they weren't there, maybe they were but didn't allow pics, or maybe no one there took and posted pictures.

Also very disappointed that we haven't gotten a single bit of info despite the announcement saying that the movie would be represented at the expo... I was indeed hoping for images but even a tiny little bit of information would have satisfied me.

Oh well SDCC isnt that far away so I guess I can wait a little bit longer :sceptic:

Apparently, some sets were shown, but only behind closed doors.

Source?

Edited by Sir Gareth

Ghostmind.

Yes, I was informed that some LEGO Batman Movie sets were shown behind closed doors at the Licensing Expo, though I have no further details.

I was hoping to see some leaks pop up here frankly.

I think we will get the bat-plane that batman sits on to eat his lobster in the first trailer ( with the x-wing cockpit).

I meant as a set as a bat plane not just to sit lobster eating Bruce on.

"lobster eating Bruce" = a crustacean eating the unlikeliest of Batmans

"lobster-eating Bruce" = Batman chows down on that sea-bug

Grammar saves Batman's life. :laugh:

Edited by PepperoniBricks

We can pretty much expect a brick built clayface set right that's all I want.

Agreed even though the villains now have drastically different designs, I'd rather just get Clayface and hope for a comic based JL wave for mainstream DC

So anyone has a 100% confirmation that Lego Batman Movie sets are separate from DC Superheroes? I mean Batman is in most DC sets, so having him in both Movie and standart DC sets would be weird. Maybe if DC superheroes is really separate line, I hope there's No Batman sets in it, more comic Justice League sets.

So anyone has a 100% confirmation that Lego Batman Movie sets are separate from DC Superheroes? I mean Batman is in most DC sets, so having him in both Movie and standart DC sets would be weird. Maybe if DC superheroes is really separate line, I hope there's No Batman sets in it, more comic Justice League sets.

It's separate. You can confirm yourself if you go to the lego.com product page. LEGO is considering it a separate theme and with the micro fighters showcased we know that both lines will run independently.

...but it's still a DC Comics product, so the first DC wave for 2017 is thirteen LEGO Batman Movie sets...

Edited by Sir Gareth

That means 30 versions of Batman to collect. 16 in the CMF's, 14 in the sets (because one of them has got to be a Batcave of some sort with an extra Batsuit...). :wink:

:roflmao: