Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, CM4Sci said:

For those who don't know these both come in 70903

*snip*

Based on those costumes, both Calendar Man and Kiteman will be getting capes/back accessories.

I hope calender man gets his calender cape- that figure already looks amazing. Kiteman however looks terrible though fairly faithful to his original design. I do hope that he comes with a cool kite accessory. I will definately be picking up this set if it comes with a good build.

25 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

I hope calender man gets his calender cape- that figure already looks amazing. Kiteman however looks terrible though fairly faithful to his original design. I do hope that he comes with a cool kite accessory. I will definately be picking up this set if it comes with a good build.

He's Kiteman, of course he'll come with a kite, that'd be like Captain Boomerang lacking his trusty boomerangs :laugh: If he doesn't, he'll be even more useless than his counterpart in the IHE videos :laugh_hard:

Speaking of which, I'm glad they're going with his classic costume :grin:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Kiteman looks perfect! :wub:

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I discovered something. Maybe that's nothing interesting, but maybe it's a hint. 

ttps://www.lego.com/en-us/batmanmovie/articles/the-joker-notorious-lowrider-5af1461dce684db9840

Look at that picture. In the top right corner there is a Jokerland.

Elves have their summer set in the back of all of it's winter set images, so hopefully!

2 hours ago, latenightguy said:

https://flic.kr/p/NhEeTm

I saw this in the Nexo Knights 2017 Forum. In it, we have our first look at Kite Man and Calendar Man. While I think they look decent, I hope Calendar Man has a cape of some sort in the final set.

I'm honestly not to interested in these figures because I have never heard of them until they were said to be in sets and they look to generic to me.  But after seeing the the costumes in the comics I do like how well Lego did print these figures.

I like the look of Barbara Gordon's hair!

QXBB0aZ.jpg

PS: New trailer coming in two days. (Didn't know you could attach tweets now!)

Just now, npgcole said:

I like the look of Barbara Gordon's hair!

*snip*

That's actually Ivy I think that you're referring to. But ya it looks amazing! And a new trailer makes me super excited! So probably set pics and stuff released along side.

Holy moly, calender man and kite man are beautiful! Getting those two for sure! Dangit, my wallet is gonna bleed for this theme... 

So there was some speculation on Flickr that bumblebee was on the bottom left of the CMF picture, but could that actually be tarantula. She is supposed to appear in a set with killer croc, but if they are swapping in and out figures from the theme, this could be her.

30 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

Whoever said new trailer is right. 

Two days.

Awesome, two days earlier than I was expecting. Do you know If we will see pictures for the other sets when the trailer lands?

2 minutes ago, Marvel_Geek8 said:

Awesome, two days earlier than I was expecting. Do you know If we will see pictures for the other sets when the trailer lands?

God I hope.

Im so unbelievably excited to see the CMF series and the sets.

22 minutes ago, Zergos said:

Holy moly, calender man and kite man are beautiful! Getting those two for sure! Dangit, my wallet is gonna bleed for this theme... 

agreed, I am also pretty sure that condiment king, crazy quilt, ten eyed man, and gentleman ghost will be in sets

3 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

God I hope.

Im so unbelievably excited to see the CMF series and the sets.

So am I,  and I need to know what sets to get after I buy the Arkham set.

1 minute ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

agreed, I am also pretty sure that condiment king, crazy quilt, ten eyed man, and gentleman ghost will be in sets

What makes you say that?

43 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

That's actually Ivy I think that you're referring to. But ya it looks amazing! And a new trailer makes me super excited! So probably set pics and stuff released along side.

Oh yeah, duh! She's right next to Batgirl, so that sounds more right :grin:

It makes a little bit of sense for them to reveal their sets or CMF's the same day as the trailer, just for that extra bit of hype, I guess.

Calendar Man????

Haha what is his superpower?

Does he make you forget wedding anniversaries or what?

Just now, Robert8 said:

Calendar Man????

When he first started he committed crimes on holidays. Nowadays he's been reinvented as a serial killer that kills on holidays and in ironic ways

Am I the only person who is dissapointed that Orca won't be a bigfig???

Edited by LegoShroom

Just now, LegoShroom said:

He murders people on Holidays. :pir-skel:

Just now, Duncan Young said:

Nowadays he's been reinvented as a serial killer that kills on holidays and in ironic ways

*oh2*

Holidays like..... today? :look:

3 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Calendar Man????

He commits crimes on holidays. He's featured both in Arkham City and in Arkham Origins, too.