Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

On 4/27/2018 at 1:47 AM, Brick Dangerous said:

That looks like a very reasonable assumption

:(  Say it ain't so. I love this line.

On 4/18/2018 at 3:58 PM, BrickSantorum said:

I found mine at a Fred Meyer in northwest Oregon about a month ago. If you have any Kroger-owned grocery/department stores in your area, that might be your best bet. Good luck. It's been one of the trickiest non-promotional polybags I've ever tried to find.

Thanks for the tip! I'll try!

I just discovered that Zan minifigure comes with a Flat Tile 1X1, Round transparent (6214265) that actually has a face in it.  Just spent a half hour trying to find that piece.  Finally found it.

I just bought Bane's Toxic Truck attack with 50% off sale today. Plus i got two free minifigures (Vacation Joker and Calculator). DEFINETLY WORTH IT!

9 hours ago, Fifulin said:

I just bought Bane's Toxic Truck attack with 50% off sale today. Plus i got two free minifigures (Vacation Joker and Calculator). DEFINETLY WORTH IT!

Such a great theme.  Let's hope in the Lego Movie 2 we get some new suits and at least 1 new vehicle.  

On 6/15/2018 at 9:32 AM, Fifulin said:

Which sale is this?

On 6/16/2018 at 8:50 PM, BlueberryWaffles said:

Which sale is this?

It's here in Czech Republic in a shop called "Pompo". You got either one, two or three minifigures of your choice depending on the price of the LEGO you are buying.

Edited by Fifulin

Did anyone mod their Scuttler to give it wings? It just occurred to me that I haven’t actually seen that done, and a cursory search yielded no results. I think I’d like to look into doing that myself, even if it’s not screen-accurate, but I’d be interested in seeing how others have gone about it.

I might be mistaken but I think they were just the wings from the batwing set. So you could just combine those two?

Edited by Takanuinuva

Does anyone know anything about the LBM Bat Shooter ploybag 40301. I never saw it in the US and it is the only set from the theme that I am missing.

I recently rewatched the movie and I noticed the new skirt piece appeared in Barbara Gordon' gown at the gala

It seems the new skirt was meant to be introduced in this theme but the minifigure was never released 

6 hours ago, fordtruckin said:

Does anyone know anything about the LBM Bat Shooter ploybag 40301. I never saw it in the US and it is the only set from the theme that I am missing.

Same here. I haven’t seen it anywhere. The only ones available on bricklink are outside the US and there is only 4 or 5 available. Must have been very limited release. 

Edited by RyanMe
Punctuation

7 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I recently rewatched the movie and I noticed the new skirt piece appeared in Barbara Gordon' gown at the gala

It seems the new skirt was meant to be introduced in this theme but the minifigure was never released 

That would be a nice minifigure to get.

12 hours ago, RyanMe said:

Same here. I haven’t seen it anywhere. The only ones available on bricklink are outside the US and there is only 4 or 5 available. Must have been very limited release. 

Hell I couldn’t find the batmobile poly locally.  I know people saw them at TRU but I never did at the two I frequent.  No luck at Target and Walmart either. Between that and the amount of sets still on shelves I think there’s been a bit of LBMM fatigue. 

19 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Same with the new hat-with-ponytail piece that didn't come out in sets until after the movie. There were probably a handful of possible minifigures that they decided not to go with involving soon-to-be-released pieces.

23 hours ago, Robert8 said:

That's a shame. I really wish she had taken the spot of batmerch Batgirl in the second series.

What’s the overall opinion on the Batwing Set? It’s retired here in the U.K. but it’s availible for £50 (50% off) near me on clearance. I’ve never been too interested in the vehicle as it doesn’t fit well into the ‘realism’ I like in Batman vehicles. But this deal seems too good to miss? How is it in person?

8 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

What’s the overall opinion on the Batwing Set? It’s retired here in the U.K. but it’s availible for £50 (50% off) near me on clearance. I’ve never been too interested in the vehicle as it doesn’t fit well into the ‘realism’ I like in Batman vehicles. But this deal seems too good to miss? How is it in person?

I bought it for the same reason as it was €50, but haven't build it yet. It does look like a cool display piece if you mount it to a wall or something like that.

I like it. It fits the Lego Batman Movie theme well but not so much the broader DC theme. If nothing else it would be an excellent parts pack for creating your own Bat themed vehicles.

I liked the Batwing set a lot - I thought it was a pretty good build. Also, the Harley Quinn cannon that comes in the Batwing set attaches to the back of her truck in the Cannonball Attack set. To me, half off is a pretty good deal.

Picked up the batwing a few weeks back when walmart and amazon were having their sales.  I think it was around 45 bucks.

Barnes and Noble in the US has had the lego batman sets discounted 30% for the last two months, most of the good sets were snatched up really quickly.  I don't know how but there was a Barnes about 20 miles away that still had the ultimate batmobile in stock.  With my barnes membership discount it came out to 88 bucks.  

Pretty pleased with both finds and planning to build them both sometime in the next 2-3 weeks.

6 hours ago, Whovastron said:

I felt the same and also got it for half price and I have to say I thought it was a really good build, glad I didn't miss out. If nothing else it has some very good parts like two large turntables, printed canopy and many black plates, tons of other good stuff too.