Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Mattallica said:

great little set,  and if you can pick up three as you can connect them like the big set into one massive vehicle.

$3.99 @ Fred Meyer, Everett, Washington, USA

Thank you!

1 minute ago, BrickHat said:

@Mattallica Thanks for the pics, I had wanted to know if they connected from the moment I saw the polybag. I am assuming the attach securely?

they do.

the batwing  plugs onto the studs on top of the tank and the tank attaches to the batmobile via clips on the back

On 3/2/2018 at 7:08 PM, BrickHat said:

Awesome. Hope I get to find these soon!

Ditto!  It looks so cool!  Gonna be on the look out at all times when I'm shopping.

I’ll be incredibly disappointed in lego if they don’t make the sequel to the lego batman movie, the lego justice league movie

imagine all the minifigures both lesser known heroes and villains, perfect opportunity 

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:23 PM, Merch said:

Toysrus Canada has a listing for the Mini Ultimate Batmobile, but it's available in-store only currently. Not available in any stores near me, but I tried a random Toronto postal code and most stores there had it available.

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=145215156

Yeah, this has nothing to do with what you said, but I just want you to know that I find your avatar/icon strangely disturbing, in the most delightful way. Sorry to everyone else who reads this! I wasted your time!

On 2018-03-08 at 3:23 PM, Merch said:

Toysrus Canada has a listing for the Mini Ultimate Batmobile, but it's available in-store only currently. 

Thanks for the tip... I got three today!

I finally got around to purchasing the Justice League Anniversary Party and after building it, I must say that it is a really fun little set, especially when you have the minifigures from CMF Series 2 and Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman and Green Lantern to fill it out.  It's still disappointing that there is no Samurai, Gleek, or Classic Cyborg to complete the roster, but I'm still hoping that they'll be included in the DC Super Heroes line in the future.

10 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Still no news on another exclusive  set or wave? 

In short: there is nothing* more to release.

Now for the long version...

Almost every single finalised design you can find in the "TLBM: The Making of the Movie" has a model released already. There is only one exception (hence the * above), which is the Bat Chopper ("Bat Wolf"), to be found on page 175. One reason why they did not release that one might be its similarity to the helicopter in Scarecrow Scary Harvest, which was still on sale when TLBM was released.

Everything else has been given a model that is (or was) on sale already. That one helicopter seems to have been cut, and there is nothing more left for "another exclusive set or wave".

Edited by Drunknok

5 hours ago, julesvincent said:

Well, there are a few suits from mentioned book and other sources that haven't been released. But maybe they were really just an option

While that is true, those would be tough to put into one set. I believe they where concepts for future "Bricktober" sets, but with Toys'R'Us going down I would not bet on them seeing them. There could be another CMF series, but I consider that to be highly unlikely.

Just now, Lionbear8 said:

Wave 4 to be announced.  3 sets to finish off the series.... 

Where did you get that info from?

3 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

Wave 4 to be announced.  3 sets to finish off the series.... 

And, that is all you know?