Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

6 hours ago, julesvincent said:

Which Polybags?

There’s the Ultimate Batmobile for certain. Not 100% on the other.

Like a bat symbol, target shooter. Possibly cardboard bad guy targets. Not exactly exciting material.

14 hours ago, KevinMD said:

Like a bat symbol, target shooter. Possibly cardboard bad guy targets. Not exactly exciting material.

That’s the one. I knew I had forgotten it for a reason.

And another LBM magazine with Harley Quinn as the figure (standard by the looks of it).

Come on 4th wave

Dream list

1.Batcopter with batcave extension 

2. Bat Zaplin.

Edited by Lionbear8

1 hour ago, Lionbear8 said:

And another LBM magazine with Harley Quinn as the figure (standard by the looks of it).

Come on 4th wave

Dream list

1.Batcopter with batcave extension 

2. Bat Zaplin.

Bat-train with batcave extension is my main wish if a 4th wave comes, along with Gleek, and Silent but deadly batsuit with the weapons shown in that scene (come on trans-green ice cream pieces) Batriot, St. Batricks,Boo-bat, Military leader batman, Krampus Bat, Racer Batman, Arctic Batman, SWAT Batman, And Bat Zeplin with another smaller batcave extension would be awesome. Oh and his suit with the comic lettering all over 

So, it took me a month, thanks to Lego really odd distribution strategy (?), but I managed to get my hand on every january 2018 superheroes minifigs!

Now, I could of course be wrong, but I really think that Lego is done with the Batman Lego Movie.  Even if I think that there is still a lot of great possible minifigs, I am not as optimistic as some of you guys...   sorry!    

Therfore, for all of you fans of numbers, here comes a bunch:

In just a little more than one year, 135 new minifigures were officially launched as part of the Batman Lego movie theme.  And by « officially », I mean that they got a number on brickset/bricklink, therefore, official for me!   That’s:

• 78 in regular sets
  • 44 tblm cmf
  • 5 in  polybags (including the battle pod)
  • 3 in lego dimensions packs
  • 3 in the Gotham city police accessory set
  • 2 in books

Add to those 2 great bigfigs (Bane and Killer Croc), 2 already existing figs (Manbat from 76011 and the wicked witch from the 71221 dimensions fun pack) and a brick build Clayface.  That should give you a complete look (I exclude the kiss tuxedo keychain... because, you know,  keychain)

Now, 135 is conveniently the number of minifigures I can fit in the frames I built for myself. So I made a new one.  But I than realized that one of this 135 minifigs was the Arkham Asylum Statue (sh352), and i think it looks better in front of Arkham than in my frame.  However, falling one short, and since the Kabuki are called the « Kabuki Twins », I prefer to put the two of them together.   

And so, here they all are!

tlbm

and the bigger characters are in this one

bigfigs

Edited by Mat099

6 hours ago, Mat099 said:

and the bigger characters are in this one

As the only brick built figs I own are Clayface and Lex Luthors original mech, it wasn’t until I saw one of your earlier displays that I realised most of the brick builds are the same height. That’s another Lego conformity going unnoticed ?

2 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

I see you got both winged monkeys in that display. But where is the wicked witch?

I had her already, in another frame dedicated to movies minifigures.  It is the lego dimensions fun pack version, but it is the exact same fig...    same thing with The Manbat minifigure from the first batmobile set (70905), which came with a previous superheroes set.

17 hours ago, Mat099 said:

So, it took me a month, thanks to Lego really odd distribution strategy (?), but I managed to get my hand on every january 2018 superheroes minifigs!

Now, I could of course be wrong, but I really think that Lego is done with the Batman Lego Movie.  Even if I think that there is still a lot of great possible minifigs, I am not as optimistic as some of you guys...   sorry!    

Therfore, for all of you fans of numbers, here comes a bunch:

In just a little more than one year, 135 new minifigures were officially launched as part of the Batman Lego movie theme.  And by « officially », I mean that they got a number on brickset/bricklink, therefore, official for me!   That’s:

• 79 in regular sets
  • 44 tblm cmf
  • 4 in  polybags (including the battle pod)
  • 3 in lego dimensions packs
  • 3 in the Gotham city police accessory set
  • 2 in books

Add to those 2 great bigfigs (Bane and Killer Croc), 2 already existing figs (Manbat from 76011 and the wicked witch from the 71221 dimensions fun pack) and a brick build Clayface.  That should give you a complete look (I exclude the kiss tuxedo keychain... because, you know,  keychain)

Now, 135 is conveniently the number of minifigures I can fit in the frames I built for myself. So I made a new one.  But I than realized that one of this 135 minifigs was the Arkham Asylum Statue (sh352), and i think it looks better in front of Arkham than in my frame.  However, falling one short, and since the Kabuki are called the « Kabuki Twins », I prefer to put the two of them together.   

That's an awesome display, wow we got a lot of minifigures last year

8 minutes ago, Shahennian said:

Back at it again with the sexy displays :wub:

Yep!   And still proud of them.    I should post my DC and Marvel ones soon on the « post your superheroes minifigures collection » thread!    

But, as we were saying, The Lego Batman Movie really made this year exceptional for supeheroes collectors!   

On 28. 1. 2018 at 1:17 AM, Lionbear8 said:

May i ask, do you have a link to where you've seen/read it?? If you do, could you please post it?

Now that Nexo Knights seems to be ending, what if LEGO replaces that line with a Batman TV Show?

Very much like the animated series from the 90's but made with LEGO, similar to Ninjago, Chima or Nexo Knigths

That way, they can reuse the new designs/molds from the Batman Movie line

59 minutes ago, Fifulin said:

May i ask, do you have a link to where you've seen/read it?? If you do, could you please post it?

Mario power Instagram page. 

58 minutes ago, Fifulin said:

On the last page of each magazine there is a preview for the next one. Someone seems to already got number 3. I saw the nws on promobricks, don't know where @Lionbear8 got it from:

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-batman-movie-magazin-4-kommt-mit-harley-quinn-minifigur/52084

Haven’t bought any Lego products since the summer due to college related reasons. Went home to see my sister for the weekend and came across the new LBM CMF at Walmart. Couldn’t resist and put 5 in the cart, but told myself I’d only buy two. The first two packs I felt had Harley’s hair, and the third had Batman’s cowl. Put them back and didn’t have time to feel the remaining two. 

Ended up opening Zod and Clock King, the figure I wanted the most! Pretty happy about that.

I need some help from those with eagle eyes. I’m wanting to build the little contraption that the shark repellent is in, but I can’t quite figure out the area that holds the canister. There’s a car fender in there somehow...

48 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

I need some help from those with eagle eyes. I’m wanting to build the little contraption that the shark repellent is in, but I can’t quite figure out the area that holds the canister. There’s a car fender in there somehow...

Might not be perfect but I think I mostly figured it out:

iXePB00.png

1 hour ago, LegoTFGuy said:

Might not be perfect but I think I mostly figured it out:

iXePB00.png

Thanks!

Hey everyone, just wondering what your opinions are on the batwing set? It's the only one I haven't bought yet from that wave of sets and I am currently trying to weigh up whether I should buy it. 

What do you think of the set in general? What do you think of the pricing, build, minifigures etc? 

1 hour ago, Nsk97 said:

Hey everyone, just wondering what your opinions are on the batwing set? It's the only one I haven't bought yet from that wave of sets and I am currently trying to weigh up whether I should buy it. 

What do you think of the set in general? What do you think of the pricing, build, minifigures etc? 

Due to the high price, the fact that it's a vehicle we are likely to never stop getting, and only one new minifigure, it wasn't worth the purchase for me. I just ordered the Harley Quinn standalone instead.