Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, Rookie875 said:

According to SpiderJazz’s descriptions, it seems we may be getting the Batman Beyond batsuit in a regular DC set in Summer 2018. So that’s one minifigure to check off of the long list of figures in the movie that we haven’t gotten.

I hope they use the Black Panther-type ears to give him a more streamlined head.

So glad that Batman Beyond seems to be getting a minifigure!  Hopefully this improves the chances of getting a Gotham by Gaslight Batman at some point as well.

I didn’t know there was going to be a summer wave of Regular DC sets, if there is that probably means they’re done with Batman movie stuff and are moving back to regular DC

16 minutes ago, LEGOFANBLUE said:

I didn’t know there was going to be a summer wave of Regular DC sets, if there is that probably means they’re done with Batman movie stuff and are moving back to regular DC

Oh yeah. And as fun and original as TLBM sets have been, it will be nice to see slightly more of the comics-based DC stuff again.

3 hours ago, LEGOFANBLUE said:

2 polybags plus another magazine with figure.  Something else has to be released!! An exclusive set maybe.  I'm not giving up. 

I still think we will get something to attach to the left hand side of the Batcave similar to the shuttle set...even if it's just the copter (but I'm hoping for the Battrain...)

On 19-1-2018 at 5:07 PM, Rookie875 said:

According to SpiderJazz’s descriptions, it seems we may be getting the Batman Beyond batsuit in a regular DC set in Summer 2018. So that’s one minifigure to check off of the long list of figures in the movie that we haven’t gotten.

I imagine that being the Brother Eye set.

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

I still think we will get something to attach to the left hand side of the Batcave similar to the shuttle set...even if it's just the copter (but I'm hoping for the Battrain...)

I'm still hopeful for the bat train too, they could have the left hand side attachment be another suit and weapon rack and bat train station. and have the track be able to go around all of them put together. Also hoping for one more TLBM bricktober and 2 batsuit polybag 

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I imagine that being the Brother Eye set.

The Brother Eye set has a batwing and Batman has a big yellow belt, so I doubt it will be this set. Maybe the Attack of the talons one. 

Edited by julesvincent

14 minutes ago, julesvincent said:

The Brother Eye set has a batwing and Batman has a big yellow belt, so I doubt it will be this set. Maybe the Attack of the talons one. 

They are only placeholder figures in the leaked images, so don’t hold too much stock in them regarding detail. The Talons set has Batman, Ace, and two Talons. The Brother Eye set has two Batmans/men, and what is most likely an OMAC (if they are using Zebra Man as that placeholder it will be for the Mohican rather than the stripes).

18 minutes ago, julesvincent said:

Nope the Batman from the Talon set has his armour from the Dark Knight Returns. Beyond is in the Eye set

3 hours ago, Jonathan said:

I'm still hoping this is the case, though the lack of information of upcoming TLBM products outside of the polybags and magazine does concern me a little.

The theme is almost certainly finished.

We know almost all of the 2018 releases at this point (including the comic based Batman sets) and I would be extremely surprised to see Lego revisit a two year old movie next winter. 

2 hours ago, Megaflora said:

The theme is almost certainly finished.

We know almost all of the 2018 releases at this point (including the comic based Batman sets) and I would be extremely surprised to see Lego revisit a two year old movie next winter. 

Joker manor came out when in November? There is still hope.  So many wonderful toys still to build!! 

3 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

I'm still hoping this is the case, though the lack of information of upcoming TLBM products outside of the polybags and magazine does concern me a little.

Since there is nothing in the summer 2018 wave, it's safe to say the theme is done 

If wouldn't make sense to bring it back for winter 2019 because the movie will be 2 years old by then and winter 2019 is most likely the release date of The LEGO Movie Sequel first wave

From now on, Batman will return to the regular Superheroes line, which always is like 80% Batman anyway

That's unfortunate.  Assuming that there are no more polybags or other promotional sets we don't already know about, I really hope that Classic Cyborg, Samurai and Gleek will show up in the regular DC Superheroes line next year.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:07 AM, Rookie875 said:

What?

6 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Nope the Batman from the Talon set has his armour from the Dark Knight Returns. Beyond is in the Eye set

WHAT??

Dang it, why am I not reading the DC 2018 thread? See y'all there!

Can i ask you a question? In the CFM series 2, are these:

Bat Merch Batgirl

Killer Moth

Hugo Strange

Clock King

Doctor Phosphorus

All the vacation versions

Disco Harley and Alfred

common?? And HOW common/uncommon they are? They are really the only thing i'm looking for :laugh:

I got 60 packs and every minifig was included 3 times apart from Jor-El (2x) and Apache Chief (2x). Instead, I got one additional Jayna and Black Canary (which strangely included two hairpieces :laugh:). I guess the distribution is pretty even :wink: 

BTW: both TLBM CMF series look excellent on display, especially when they're displayed next to one another (even though they'd look more consistent if Series 1 also had the printed Batman logo on the stands):

28022524929_71d2b25367_z.jpg

35 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I got 60 packs and every minifig was included 3 times apart from Jor-El (2x) and Apache Chief (2x). Instead, I got one additional Jayna and Black Canary (which strangely included two hairpieces :laugh:). I guess the distribution is pretty even :wink: 

BTW: both TLBM CMF series look excellent on display, especially when they're displayed next to one another (even though they'd look more consistent if Series 1 also had the printed Batman logo on the stands):

28022524929_71d2b25367_z.jpg

I would swap the bases and just use the ones with logos for the first two rows of each.

4 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

I would swap the bases and just use the ones with logos for the first two rows of each.

Mine are all going to the Batsuits, and a couple may find their way into my WIP Batwardrobe from the Batcave. I don’t think the Rogues appreciate having the Bat symbol on their bases, anyway.

Just went to Toys R Us and found out they were having a 2 for 5$ on the CMF figures, so I bought 3 Batman Series 2 and 5 Ninjago Movie bags.  Out of the Batman minifigures, I got Disco Harley, Vacation Batgirl, and Bat-Merch Batgirl.  Now I just have to get Disco Alfred and I'll have the entire set! :grin:

18 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Just went to Toys R Us and found out they were having a 2 for 5$ on the CMF figures, so I bought 3 Batman Series 2 and 5 Ninjago Movie bags.  Out of the Batman minifigures, I got Disco Harley, Vacation Batgirl, and Bat-Merch Batgirl.  Now I just have to get Disco Alfred and I'll have the entire set! :grin:

Think yourself lucky that you can still buy Lego in your local Toys R Us. Thanks to the larger stores closing end of March/April, the only Lego available is the remainder of the Dimensions sets. Everything else is stripped out.