Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I think if there was another smaller wave it should be:

Bat helicopter (the one from the book) that should be the same price as eggheads Mech, and include Batman and two gremlins (different facial expressions but same mould, like the monkeys) 

Bat train. Same price as the Scuttler, includes tracks for it to run on. Minifigures should be Batman, Robin, agent smith x2, voldemort and joker. 

King Kong. King Kong same size as giant man. Same price as the Wonder Woman set with the plane. Includes Batgirl and the shark. Also three daleks, maybe also a small building

Polybag: mini scuttler

Party Accessory pack: Samurai, Classic Cyborg and Martian manhunter and Gleek. Small dj table or something like that

40 minutes ago, LEGOFANBLUE said:

I think if there was another smaller wave it should be:

Bat helicopter (the one from the book) that should be the same price as eggheads Mech, and include Batman and two gremlins (different facial expressions but same mould, like the monkeys) 

Bat train. Same price as the Scuttler, includes tracks for it to run on. Minifigures should be Batman, Robin, agent smith x2, voldemort and joker. 

King Kong. King Kong same size as giant man. Same price as the Wonder Woman set with the plane. Includes Batgirl and the shark. Also three daleks, maybe also a small building

Polybag: mini scuttler

Party Accessory pack: Samurai, Classic Cyborg and Martian manhunter and Gleek. Small dj table or something like that

Assuming all this is true, they won't include Martian Manhunter as he doesn't have new prints, they'll only include new minifigures.

Another batcave extension Will satisfy my needs All about the display. And would love a calendar set. 

Time will tell, but a further 2 polybags getting released is looking good for a 4th wave. 

6 hours ago, J4ck said:

Assuming all this is true, they won't include Martian Manhunter as he doesn't have new prints, they'll only include new minifigures.

They might do a new face print, but it’s all just what I’d like to happen, not even a rumor or anything.

I now have all but the of the new wave and all the CMFs.  Really like most of the CMFs. Not all that excited about the twins, Hugo, or vacation Alfred.  Really like vacation joker and robin, and bat fan batgirl  

Also not a big fan of the dune buggy.  Needs another minifig or two to make it worth the $19.99 price tag. $14.99 would have been more reasonable.  The egghead mech was a fun build, condiment king is the best part of that set. JL party is only redeemed by the minifigs.  Harley set is a good buy too since I got it online from Walmart for $40  don’t know that $50 would have been worth it  love the gentleman ghost and crazy quilt  another batgirl, meh, and Harley is ok, not my favorite variant. the truck is fun, the buildings are ok  could have done without them and got another bat vehicle or something to go along with it, but they look good with the jewelry store from the first wave  

Now just need to get joker manor and I will have all the batman movie sets. Can’t wait!!!

What are the chances of the joker manor going on sale? Something inside me really hates paying full price.

So far I've got everything except wave 3, series 2 minifigs and the Joker Manor.

1 hour ago, EDDS said:

What are the chances of the joker manor going on sale? Something inside me really hates paying full price.

So far I've got everything except wave 3, series 2 minifigs and the Joker Manor.

It will most likely go on sale sometime after I buy it. That seems to be the way it always works out

6 hours ago, EDDS said:

It’s going to be a stinker like the 66 batcave and hit probably 20% off mark my words. And I bought it at release :laugh: you’ll be able to pick it up at discount with promo before it retires if you aren’t in a hurry. 

3 hours ago, KevinMD said:

It’s going to be a stinker like the 66 batcave and hit probably 20% off mark my words. And I bought it at release :laugh: you’ll be able to pick it up at discount with promo before it retires if you aren’t in a hurry. 

Cool, I just don't want it to go out of stock and never come back while I'm waiting for it to be reduced.

On 6. 1. 2018 at 12:01 PM, Fifulin said:

Maybe: Fortress of Solitude- Samurai, Gleek, Cyborg, Batman. Main Build= The front gate and hallway of The Fortress Of Solitude, it can attach to 70919

Bat-Chopper- Batman, some Phantom Zone villains. Main Build= The Bat-Chopper of course, maybe a miniature building, just like in 70902 and 70921.

Disco Party- Disco Variations of Catwoman, Riddler, Mayor McCaskill, Comissioner Gordon, KIller Croc. Main Build= Dance Floor with a spinning function, a GCPD car  (idk why :laugh::laugh:)

Then two accessory packs, one is and addition to the Disco Party set, and includes Disco Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Penguin and Two Face. The second is four batsuits:The Batriot,Krampus Bat,Silent but Deadly and El Murcielago.

Then two polybags: The first includes Lady Bat and Bat Lady and is called 'Batgirl Batsuits' and the second is called 'Date Night' and includes Prom Date Batman and Gala Barbara Gordom.

At least, that's what i want. :classic:

More ideas for the sets. The Fortress of Solitude could also include this Memory Crystal section right here:

W1CwlSt.png

Which could use a trans light blue 1x4x3 panel with hollow studs and a Jor El sticker on it and some spikes on it, and if you pulled a specific one of the crystals out, the Jor El hologram would fall backwards and "disappear", which could be a fun play feature. :classic::classic:

The party set could include the big spinning dance floor and two stages, one with the drumset, that Two Face plays and the second with the big golden piano that Batgirl is playing in one shot. Also a Snake Clown and, as i said, the GCPD car, that Chief O'Hara is seen driving in the movie.

The Bat Chopper could be a big set and include The Bat Chopper, King Kong brick built fig (in the big Ant Man scale),Batman, Voldemort, Agent Smith, a new brown, angry Gremlin and the Joker.  :laugh:

But TLG would not do that, i guess.

IMO, the film wasn’t popular enough to warrant a 4th wave. I’m surprised it even got a 3rd wave. 

Anyway i need to start feeling figures instead of randomly buying them. Keep getting repeats, still no Canary or Phosphorus, my two biggest wants 

16 minutes ago, Themadpatter said:

IMO, the film wasn’t popular enough to warrant a 4th wave. I’m surprised it even got a 3rd wave. 

Anyway i need to start feeling figures instead of randomly buying them. Keep getting repeats, still no Canary or Phosphorus, my two biggest wants 

I don't know if popularity is much of a determinant, as the company plans out and develops things prior to the film's release, and unless they decided to cancel, it's likely that they'd continue to put out what they'd designed, regardless of circumstance. If they knew how poorly the LEGO Ninjago Movie would perform, they wouldn't have put so much effort into huge sets like Destiny's Bounty and Ninjago City, but those were already made. Same goes for all three waves of this line, and if there were a fourth, that would have been made beforehand, too. However, considering that the "Art of TLBM" revealed finalized figures and models only up to this third wave and second series of minifigures, I don't think we'll see a fourth wave.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Picked up Friends are Family Harley, Friends are Family Alfred, Vacation Joker, and Surfer Batgirl. The two boxes myself and two other people went through at the Lego store were pretty picked over of the more desirable ones. I’ll go back for the commons at the end of the month during the 60th promo.

Thise four though, are really great. I like the double head prints on Joker and Harley and all the extra details - arm printing, double printed legs, etc. Another really amazing CMF series. 

I finally found series 2 at two different Target stores in my area. This is a first time in a long time that I couldn't get a minifigures series before the official release date. In fact, its about 8 days past the release date. Normally Walmart and Target both tend to put them out early. Probably has something to do with the big Lego clearance events they both were having. Every Lego aisle is a mess with product thrown everywhere. Anyway, I was able to score a case worth... plus some more Batman Movie sets on the cheap.

2 hours ago, 22kane said:

I finally found series 2 at two different Target stores in my area. This is a first time in a long time that I couldn't get a minifigures series before the official release date. In fact, its about 8 days past the release date. Normally Walmart and Target both tend to put them out early. Probably has something to do with the big Lego clearance events they both were having. Every Lego aisle is a mess with product thrown everywhere. Anyway, I was able to score a case worth... plus some more Batman Movie sets on the cheap.

All of my local Targets have been painfully slow this year, on all of the new stuff. I'll be trying again tomorrow.

Just a heads up for anyone feeling bags for black vulcan vs dr phosphorus, the lightning bolts are flexible softer plastic while the flames are pretty inflexible, if you’re not interested in feeling for the helmet.

I ended up accurately feeling for Vacation Joker, General Zod, Black Canary, and Apache Chief last week at my local toys r us last week. It seems like the first three are more rare, as I looked through a brand new box and it took me a while to find one of each of them. Zan and Hugo Strange are definitely the common ones though, with maybe Jor-El. 

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

17 hours ago, 8BrickMario said:

I don't know if popularity is much of a determinant, as the company plans out and develops things prior to the film's release, and unless they decided to cancel, it's likely that they'd continue to put out what they'd designed, regardless of circumstance. If they knew how poorly the LEGO Ninjago Movie would perform, they wouldn't have put so much effort into huge sets like Destiny's Bounty and Ninjago City, but those were already made. Same goes for all three waves of this line, and if there were a fourth, that would have been made beforehand, too. However, considering that the "Art of TLBM" revealed finalized figures and models only up to this third wave and second series of minifigures, I don't think we'll see a fourth wave.

Everything you just said points to a 4th wave, the bat chopper.

It seems like Legos strategy with their movies is three waves, they did the same with the Lego Movie and it looks like its the same for the Ninjago Movie.

Site updated: https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/minifigures/products##sp=1557&4cf0-b0f8=2

Oh boy this a mess. Like a huge mess

Now almost all the minifigures from Series 1 to 7 are missing in the characters section

And the whole section is mess because a lot of characters are in random places. Like Maleficent, who seems to be part of Simpsons Series 2

I just don't get why LEGO can't make a decent CMF site. 

Edited by Robert8

ok looking at wonder dog , it really me reason to do a dynomutt from him just add on a green mask around eyes and green boots along with dm sign and voila

12 minutes ago, adamtea said:

Apparently #76112 - Batmobile remotely controlled via mobile device. Can this be true? 

It’s true, based on the Arkham Knight design. It’s not part of the Lego Batman Movie subtheme