Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, Mat099 said:

Thanks for the tips @FrankR       Where is your The Bay located?

I live in Toronto, so there's a few to choose from. Not sure how many are in Quebec though. 

4 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Got my first five CMF today, blimey Gleek is a tough spot, he’s tiny!

You seem to be mistaken, Gleek isn't included in the CMF, not even as an accessory to Jan or Zayna

49 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

You seem to be mistaken, Gleek isn't included in the CMF, not even as an accessory to Jan or Zayna

Not all, he features in Apache Chief’s accessory, a strip of photos from a booth. The piece is a 1x3 tile with three weeny little black and white photos, two with an even weenier little Gleek cheekily photo bombing AC. Lego’s idea of a mean joke.

Just now, RedHoodPug said:

Not all, he features in Apache Chief’s accessory, a strip of photos from a booth. The piece is a 1x3 tile with three weeny little black and white photos, two with an even weenier little Gleek cheekily photo bombing AC. Lego’s idea of a mean joke.

Oh my bad, thought you meant you were feeling packets for him. Upon first images I thought the 1x3 was a lot bigger.

Speaking of mean jokes, I've bought a total of 15 packets and I have 3 Jaynas and 5 Killer Moths

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Speaking of mean jokes, I've bought a total of 15 packets and I have 3 Jaynas and 5 Killer Moths

Three Jaynas would be more useful than any number of Zans...:laugh: Teen Titans Go got it right, they made him their secretary. Still, they aren’t the Wonder Twins without him. That’s just unlucky with five of Moth, though. 

DC superhero sets are rumored.  I wonder if a 4th wave Will be rumoured in the next few days for a summer release for LBM??

Just now, Lionbear8 said:

DC superhero sets are rumored.  I wonder if a 4th wave Will be rumoured in the next few days for a summer release for LBM??

I hope there is one more wave

32 minutes ago, Nexogeek said:

I hope there is one more wave

If it's a small wave which covers the last of the very few remaining figs, like Samurai, Gleek, and Cyborg (can never have too much Cyborg), I'm all for it! That already sounds like one small Fortress of Solitude set in and of itself.

29 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

If it's a small wave which covers the last of the very few remaining figs, like Samurai, Gleek, and Cyborg (can never have too much Cyborg), I'm all for it! That already sounds like one small Fortress of Solitude set in and of itself.

Small wave of 3 sets would be ideal. 

5 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Small wave of 3 sets would be ideal. 

Maybe: Fortress of Solitude- Samurai, Gleek, Cyborg, Batman. Main Build= The front gate and hallway of The Fortress Of Solitude, it can attach to 70919

Bat-Chopper- Batman, some Phantom Zone villains. Main Build= The Bat-Chopper of course, maybe a miniature building, just like in 70902 and 70921.

Disco Party- Disco Variations of Catwoman, Riddler, Mayor McCaskill, Comissioner Gordon, KIller Croc. Main Build= Dance Floor with a spinning function, a GCPD car  (idk why :laugh::laugh:)

Then two accessory packs, one is and addition to the Disco Party set, and includes Disco Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Penguin and Two Face. The second is four batsuits:The Batriot,Krampus Bat,Silent but Deadly and El Murcielago.

Then two polybags: The first includes Lady Bat and Bat Lady and is called 'Batgirl Batsuits' and the second is called 'Date Night' and includes Prom Date Batman and Gala Barbara Gordom.

At least, that's what i want. :classic:

4 hours ago, Fifulin said:

Maybe: Fortress of Solitude- Samurai, Gleek, Cyborg, Batman. Main Build= The front gate and hallway of The Fortress Of Solitude, it can attach to 70919

Bat-Chopper- Batman, some Phantom Zone villains. Main Build= The Bat-Chopper of course, maybe a miniature building, just like in 70902 and 70921.

Disco Party- Disco Variations of Catwoman, Riddler, Mayor McCaskill, Comissioner Gordon, KIller Croc. Main Build= Dance Floor with a spinning function, a GCPD car  (idk why :laugh::laugh:)

Then two accessory packs, one is and addition to the Disco Party set, and includes Disco Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Penguin and Two Face. The second is four batsuits:The Batriot,Krampus Bat,Silent but Deadly and El Murcielago.

Then two polybags: The first includes Lady Bat and Bat Lady and is called 'Batgirl Batsuits' and the second is called 'Date Night' and includes Prom Date Batman and Gala Barbara Gordom.

That, fellow Bane avatar, would certainly be fun.

1 hour ago, PepperoniBricks said:

That, fellow Bane avatar, would certainly be fun.

As another fellow Bane avatar, I agree.

Just now, BigGuy4U said:

As another fellow Bane avatar, I agree.

As one of few Killer Moth avatars I also agree (I just wanted to be included)

9 hours ago, Fifulin said:

I definitely would want all this, though Prom Date Batman would feel like a bit of a waste, considering none of his parts are unique.  Also if there were a Disco Party set, I would want one of the builds to be a snake-clown :laugh:.  I'm still hoping there's another Bricktober set too, considering how successful the Bricktober TLBM set for 2017 was.

Maybe at least one accessory pack is becoming real? It's kinda really really lame to didn't realese Samurai. 

7 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

With the next wave of dc sets to include mostly batman, the options of a 4th wave seem limited 

Yes. But it could still be released later in the year. 

Well a another new polybag has leaked for the theme so maybe theres a chance we could get a 4th and final wave to end it with a bang? 

22 minutes ago, Nexogeek said:

Well a another new polybag has leaked for the theme so maybe theres a chance we could get a 4th and final wave to end it with a bang? 

What polybag? If you’re talking about the Ultimate Batmobile one it leaked a while ago. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

What polybag? If you’re talking about the Ultimate Batmobile one it leaked a while ago. 

No not that one, it looks to be a one of those disk shooters with the batman logo built up around it and a cardboard target 

40301 The bat logo thing? That’s new to me but I don’t see cardboard cutouts. Or is this another poly?

Just now, KevinMD said:

40301 The bat logo thing? That’s new to me but I don’t see cardboard cutouts. Or is this another poly?

Yes that one, and i'm pretty sure where it shows Scarecrow, Poison Ivy and Joker is a cardboard target since the bag logo appears to be a disk shooter, could always be wrong though 

Just now, Nexogeek said:

Yes that one, and i'm pretty sure where it shows Scarecrow, Poison Ivy and Joker is a cardboard target since the bag logo appears to be a disk shooter, could always be wrong though 

Will find out eventually! Either way LBMM refuses to go away and for those of us chasing the few remaining figs / builds, this is a good thing. 

Not really interested in the Batshooter polybag, though it looks like an easy way to get printed Bat-logo 2x2 tiles, so that's nice.  Interesting that it's number is 40301, and not the unaccounted for 30525.  Hopefully this is a sign of more to come.

1 hour ago, KevinMD said:

Will find out eventually! Either way LBMM refuses to go away and for those of us chasing the few remaining figs / builds, this is a good thing. 

Silent but deadly batsuit and Gleek are the two i really want to see them make, 

There is enough they could do one more wave, a couple polybags, a bricktober and then give the theme an advent calendar with the santa batman as a final ending of the theme and leave it be. In the advent calendar they could include more of the batmerch, small scale build of jokers lowrider, more disco versions, and a few bat suits