Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I finally got the Batwing and the Ultimate Batmobile for Christmas, and wow!  They are even more impressive than I was expecting, and are probably two of my favorite sets yet!

Dear EB members, 

The upcoming CMFs review is delayed due to technical glitch at the far end. I had not received or able to work on it yet. Hence, it will be much delayed than expected now. This is quite unfortunate and is not within my control. This is an interim update and I hope to share my traditional reviewing coverage in due course. I hope... 

WhiteFang

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooo im absolutely devastated and need help quickly as possible im missing killer moths ray gun and jaynas cloth neck piece please can somebody help me what are the piece numbers as im so gutted I didn't check the packs properly

UPDATE I found the pieces I had to quickly rush to the bin and check all the packs

Edited by TheGlynreaper

Just now, TheGlynreaper said:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooo im absolutely devastated and need help quickly as possible im missing killer moths ray gun and jaynas cloth neck piece please can somebody help me what are the piece numbers as im so gutted I didn't check the packs properly

Ater January 1 just try to contact with LEGO Customer Service

31 minutes ago, TheGlynreaper said:

Because those exact pieces don't exist in other sets your only option is to receive another packet but Lego can't give out specific packets. So you'll get two packets because you got two faulty packets.

2 hours ago, TheGlynreaper said:

has anybody ever forgotten a piece in a pack or had a pack with a missing piece I cant be the only one

Sounds like you'll have to order the piece individually on Bricklink. They should be available a little while into January as more people get them.

2 hours ago, TheGlynreaper said:

has anybody ever forgotten a piece in a pack or had a pack with a missing piece I cant be the only one

Of course! The Goth Girl was one of my first CMF minifigures. I got her just after my return to LEGO and I didn't know LEGO figs had cloth pieces available. I wasn't looking for a skirt, so I accidentally threw the packet away with it still inside. I unintentionally had her running around in her underwear for months without even realizing it. I called customer service and quickly found out that they can't replace CMF parts, as mentioned above, so I just went out and bought a new one. Thankfully you found yours.  

Good times. :classic:

I went to my local Toys R Us today looking for the CMF 2 series, but they did not have them yet.  They did have the Egghead Mech and the Bat-Space Shuttle sets, though there was no sign of the other Wave 3 sets.  I bought the last Egghead Mech left on the shelf and I must say, it is a very fun set that has a lot of features for the price.  Plus Condiment King. of course. :grin:

7 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Lego shop UK has all five sets listed.

Prices are:

Buggy £20

Party £30

Egghead £30

Harley £50

Space Shuttle £70

Those are about what I expected. The buggy seems pricey but shuttle is a great price. 

Well someone posted a new lbbm poly over on reddit (ult batmobile).. strange to have a new poly coming out so late.  Would be awesome if this is a precursor to a 4th wave!

3 hours ago, KevinMD said:

Well someone posted a new lbbm poly over on reddit (ult batmobile).. strange to have a new poly coming out so late.  Would be awesome if this is a precursor to a 4th wave!

Actually, for a miniature take on the actual set, it looks pretty good! Even though it appears to be a three-in-one rebuild as opposed to a three-in-one vehicle like the actual set, I think the alternate build route makes this polybag a whole lot cooler! :classic:

We need more three-in-one/alternate construct type sets in themes other than Creator.

Edited by Digger of Bricks

4 hours ago, KevinMD said:

I hope there will at least be more minifigure polybags (though a 4th wave of sets would be far more preferable to me)

I wonder if you can combine the Ultimate Batmobile polybag sets if you buy three of them? :look:

Edited by spiderfan2000

Since 30524 is the Mini Batwing and 30526 is the Mini Ultimate Batmobile, it would seem that there is a missing polybag: 30525. This leads me to believe that a final minifigure polybag will be released, perhaps with Samurai and another minifigure.

On 12/26/2017 at 6:20 PM, spiderfan2000 said:

I finally got the Batwing and the Ultimate Batmobile for Christmas, and wow!  They are even more impressive than I was expecting, and are probably two of my favorite sets yet!

I absolutely love The Batwing, it’s great fun to swoosh. :grin: It’s heavier than I expected. The Ultimate Batmobile was a real surprise. It’s a lot better than the pictures show. 

4 hours ago, KevinMD said:

I was wondering if we might see a fourth. I stumbled upon the Bat vehicles picture, and the only one pictured that isn’t a set is the Batcopter(it could be that it was planned but got the axe for whatever reason). 

Edited by Vindicare

I finally found the new CMFs at B&N, there were no Stranges and I mistook FaF Alfred's guitar for Black Vulcan's lightning, but otherwise I got all of them I wanted. 

Hard to pick a favorite, but Phosphorus is the one I've most wanted since the first poster was released. 

I've not been able to locate any of the CMFs yet, sadly. Toys R' Us did have a couple of new sets, including the Fortress Party, but selection is still limited in my neck of the woods.

That's a pretty awesome polybag for the Ultimate Batmobile. Is there any indication of how it will be available yet?

I saw some of the Series 2 Minifigures at TRU yesterday...emphasis on some. There was a box of them, completely empty, with the few remaining figures stuffed into the other series' boxes. I was able to find Phosphorous (he's the only one I took care to identify fully), but I declined to get him in favor of some civilians from the Ninjago series.

44 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

I absolutely love The Batwing, it’s great fun to swoosh. :grin: It’s heavier than I expected. The Ultimate Batmobile was a real surprise. It’s a lot better than the pictures show.

I feel that the size and quality of the Batwing more than makes up for the minifigure selection.  The Ultimate Batmobile is better than I expected in the separated forms, and I've actually displayed it that way more than I have when fully combined.

1 hour ago, latenightguy said:

Since 30524 is the Mini Batwing and 30526 is the Mini Ultimate Batmobile, it would seem that there is a missing polybag: 30525. This leads me to believe that a final minifigure polybag will be released, perhaps with Samurai and another minifigure.

That's...quite interesting, actually.  The most logical choice for a minifigure polybag would be Samurai and Classic Cyborg with Gleek included as an accessory.  That would complete the Justice League Anniversary Party lineup and would be more plausible than making a Party expansion set to include them in.