Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

A bit disappointed that Phosphorus doesn't glow in the dark, but otherwise, he and the other minifigures look great!  The gear printing on the back of Clock King's head is a creative way of getting around the indented eyes on the headpiece.  The sets look pretty good from the reviews.  The Egghead Mech set is definitely starting to seem more like a highlight of the wave to me.

7 hours ago, Borex said:

Is there going to be a cmf tlbm series 2 review soon, @WhiteFang?

I don’t foresee having it in 2017. Unfortunately, it will take a little longer more. 

10 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

No Bat Shuttle review up anywhere? Want to see how it looks connected to the bat-cave set. 

9 hours ago, WhiteFang said:

I don’t foresee having it in 2017. Unfortunately, it will take a little longer more. 

That’s ok :thumbup:

On 13. 12. 2017 at 5:39 AM, spiderfan2000 said:

There's also Gleek, Classic Cyborg, Pilot Disguise Joker, Limo Driver Alfred, Bat-Lady, Lady-Bat, Police Training Barbara Gordon, most of the villains in Arkham jumpsuits, (almost all of which can be created with multiples of the Arkham jumpsuit torso pieces), most of the Friends Are Family characters, a considerable number of Batsuits, Agent Smith, generic Gremlins, the Daleks, King Kong, the Kraken, and the Eye of Sauron.

I might be missing a few, but that's at least most of them.

Also Mayor Batman. God i want that so much...

Just now, Robert8 said:

I was expecting to see a Series 18 teaser in the leaflet....

What a bummer :sceptic:

Has there been any precedent for that though? (With the exception of S17 ‘Mystery Figure’)

I got my eyes out for the Egghead Mech, such a comical design and with Egghead being my favorite 60s Batman original, it's a must. 

The CMF series has stronger figures but I still think the first one was a touch better. That said, there's more must-haves here than the previous series, even if that one was better overall. 

3 hours ago, Fifulin said:

Also Mayor Batman. God i want that so much...

Couldn't you just put a Batman head and cowl on the existing mayor figure?

To me that would be a wasted spot for a figure when there are so many different ones yet to be made.

Edited by fordtruckin

3 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Has there been any precedent for that though? (With the exception of S17 ‘Mystery Figure’)

That one alone. But it was in the Batman Movie Series 1. So I was hoping Batman Movie Series 2 would have one as well. Even more considering the S18 release date is April. Earlier than usual

11 minutes ago, DrasticPlastic said:

Anything else from 2018 in stock?

Not sure, it was so busy and I was busy feeling the packet lol, not seen any new stuff yet. Thought the Diner would be here as batman series 2 is out but the diner not out yet

12 hours ago, fordtruckin said:

Couldn't you just put a Batman head and cowl on the existing mayor figure?

To me that would be a wasted spot for a figure when there are so many different ones yet to be made.

Nope. Wouldn't work for me. It would need the cape, the torso print was also different and the cowl had a wig on it.

Argh, why do lego keep missing off the back printing for figures? That’s been a staple of sets for decades, why have we gone backwards here? That Hugo Strange figure could have worked well in some MOCs but now it’s use is limited.

44 minutes ago, DrasticPlastic said:

Argh, why do lego keep missing off the back printing for figures? That’s been a staple of sets for decades, why have we gone backwards here? That Hugo Strange figure could have worked well in some MOCs but now it’s use is limited.

How would back printing limit Strange's torso in MOCs? You can literally make any character who would wear that type of lab coat just the same without back printing. That is completely unaffected.

Found a box of series 2 in halifax nova Scotia, coming back on sunday to pick up more and a few 2018 sets but got canary and vacation alfred, so syked to get alfred after waiting since 2012 for him

1 hour ago, Lionbear8 said:

Any folks from down under know when we should expect to see series 2 hitting retail stores?

I think they’re due in 2019 :tongue: 

But in all seriousness why is Australia always so late in getting the new January sets?

Edited by Foxes Productionz