Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

6 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Close-up of the bucket showing the face:

Comparison of the Gingerbread Man / Clock King headmold

Yeah I'm convinced now it's the Gingerbread Man headmold.

Also is it just me or does Zane looks sad in the bucket of water? 

He probably has printing on the back that play off the eyes

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

Also is it just me or does Zane looks sad in the bucket of water? 

Wouldn't you be if your super power was to turn into a bucket of water? :laugh:

Interested in a few of this series for parts, but none for the characters they are supposed to represent.

Disappointed that Dr Phosphorous is likely not GitD :thumbdown:

Have any images been released showing Jor El's torso print underneath the armour? If so, can someone please post them in this thread? I'm hoping that it doesn't have a Kryptonian peace symbol - the S-like curve - but am thinking it might.

When I said a fourth wave was too much to ask, I wasn't implying that I wouldn't be interested in more sets. It's just that I feel like what we got is perfectly fine, and that the line is already pushing its welcome by having this third wave. There's still plenty of opportunities to get stuff in the main SH line, and it almost feels like this movie line has taken over it, so for it to back off and the main SH line to continue making stuff we haven't seen wouldn't be too different.

3 hours ago, 8BrickMario said:

When I said a fourth wave was too much to ask, I wasn't implying that I wouldn't be interested in more sets. It's just that I feel like what we got is perfectly fine, and that the line is already pushing its welcome by having this third wave. There's still plenty of opportunities to get stuff in the main SH line, and it almost feels like this movie line has taken over it, so for it to back off and the main SH line to continue making stuff we haven't seen wouldn't be too different.

Ok that makes more sense, the first post just confused me. I think the remaining heroes and villains I want from the film would fold in fine with the DC comic lines, I just worry without another Batman movie line we won't see Gleek or Samurai 

9 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Has anyone found these in the wild yet? Any word on the Target DPCI?

I would think 204-00-1379 still. 

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

Series 2 Vacation Batman leaked. The pic shows that he has back lego printing! The future is now everyone!

Back Leg Printing?

On 12/6/2017 at 4:01 PM, Borex said:

I think i'm going to use the Apache Chief his torso for a custom Warrior gangmember. Warrrrriorrrs come out to plaayyyyyy

Consider that idea stolen!

27 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Series 2 Vacation Batman leaked. The pic shows that he has back lego printing! The future is now everyone!

So no bat-thong?

39 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

It's fake. Printing on the back of the legs would not last at all with play, and the muscle design is different than on the official render.

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Where?

You can post it. They were already revealed

2 hours ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

It's fake. Printing on the back of the legs would not last at all with play, and the muscle design is different than on the official render.

Ah that sucks. Sorry guys.

Does anyone know what piece is behind the batsuits in the Bat shuttle set ? It will be much appreciated :sweet:

Edit : Found it sorry ^^' : 23444 for those who are interested

Edited by brew

11 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Ah that sucks. Sorry guys.

Fake or not, I'm curious as to how feasible or practical back leg printing would be. Dual-molding allows for the back of the legs to be colored, but printing, what with the antistud holes, might look a bit silly, not to mention that, as noted above, the paint would be more subject to wear from seating your minifigures on studded surfaces. With a Speedo shape that dual-molding doesn't yet cover, it would be nice, but there's the issue of getting the paint inside the antistuds, too, to avoid looking like the bathing suit has holes.

Target DPCI and UPC codes:

70918: 204-00-2082      UPC 673419279895

70919: 204-00-2083      UPC 673419279901

70920: 204-00-2084      UPC 673419279918

70921: 204-00-2085      UPC 673419279925

70922: 204-00-2086      UPC 673419279932

Sorry if I've missed it but do we have a store ETA for the new wave (Egghead mech etc). yet?

Before/after the CMF 2? Pre or post Christmas?

5 hours ago, Lucarex said:

Sorry if I've missed it but do we have a store ETA for the new wave (Egghead mech etc). yet?

Before/after the CMF 2? Pre or post Christmas?

The release date is January 1st, but sets will often show up a week or two early depending on where you live. 

8 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The release date is January 1st, but sets will often show up a week or two early depending on where you live. 

Thanks, so basically this week or next is possible. 

image.thumb.png.3c63fd80d46e19b8f813335825125dc5.png

When I do a search for Lego Minifigure Series, this is what shows up. That's why I was wondering if the DPCI might be different. But I can't find Batman anywhere on this list.

3 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

When I do a search for Lego Minifigure Series, this is what shows up. That's why I was wondering if the DPCI might be different. But I can't find Batman anywhere on this list.

I imagine TLBM S.2 is using the same DCPI (204-00-1379) that Target has been using for the past few series.