Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

So you just think they are planning one ?
I'm not english native speaker. You said "know" but maybe we should have asked where this knowlegde is coming from, instead of getting ahead of ourselves haha

15 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Didn't you see the snakeclowns in the concept art book?
Or in the poster - it's in the right corner next to Master Pain & above Martian Manhunter:

I'm sorry, wouldn't have thought people gonna jump one the hype train just because I mention "4th wave", instead of reading the whole sentence, including rumored "Snakeclowns" :pir-laugh:
But I'm actually disappointed none of you checked the concept art for them :pir-sing:

So you're joking about a 4th wave?

A picture of the CMF box just showed up on a certain photo sharing site. Not a whole lot new, but we get to see Canary's awesome screaming face along with Zod's laser eyes. 

Edited by Megaflora

I actually would have been totally fine with snakeclowns being included in a set.  Oh well...

11 minutes ago, Megaflora said:

A picture of the CMF box just showed up on a certain photo sharing site. Not a whole lot new, but we get to see Canary's awesome screaming face along with Zod's laser eyes. 

Double sided face printing for Canary and Zod is a nice surprise.  Hopefully some of the other minifigures in the CMF series also have alternate face printing.

1 hour ago, brew said:

So you just think they are planning one ?
I'm not english native speaker. You said "know" but maybe we should have asked where this knowlegde is coming from, instead of getting ahead of ourselves haha

It's from a guy I trust with my soul, cause he ain't ever gonna give you up. He also never let me down in the past with news before. Here's his channel I think:

Just wanted to test if hype train still runs, even if you make the irony as obvious as possible: well it works in a ridicolous way, you just need a strong signal word :laugh:
But as my leaker said: "You know the eurobricks rules and so do I", so pardon my experiment! Therefore: NO I know nothing about a forth wave. Just something about  comic con exclusive Snakecloud Brickheads (there are several in different colours).

43 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

well it works in a ridicolous way, you just need a strong signal word :laugh:

Not sure how to take this... but anyway, we are in a rumors section. We do (partially) come here those leaks that some people know about.
I think it could be easily more complete, so why not a 4th wave. It could have been true and I like the idea... even tho the third one was already a surprise ^^

13 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

It's from a guy I trust with my soul, cause he ain't ever gonna give you up. He also never let me down in the past with news before. Here's his channel I think:

Just wanted to test if hype train still runs, even if you make the irony as obvious as possible: well it works in a ridicolous way, you just need a strong signal word :laugh:
But as my leaker said: "You know the eurobricks rules and so do I", so pardon my experiment! Therefore: NO I know nothing about a forth wave. Just something about  comic con exclusive Snakecloud Brickheads (there are several in different colours).

So there is a 4th wave coming in summer?

How many sets? 

No riddles please. 

3 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

So there is a 4th wave coming in summer?

How many sets? 

No riddles please. 

We call this in the industry being Rick Rolled

11 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Just something about  comic con exclusive Snakecloud Brickheads (there are several in different colours).

Oké, sigh, I can't tell anymore if you're joking or not (probably Joking):grin:. You've Rickrolled me twice now, that deserves at least applause, or a thumbs up since I can't find the right emoji :thumbup:

In more concrete news, the back of the boxes have released. The JL party has a spin function for dancers to... break it down. Tis also confirmed the Batshuttle set does connect with the Batcave

From a technical standpoint, I think the snake clowns were pretty clearly cheated in regards to their flexibility. Built physically, I don't think there's an element long or flexible enough to string those 2x2 bricks onto.

1 hour ago, 8BrickMario said:

From a technical standpoint, I think the snake clowns were pretty clearly cheated in regards to their flexibility. Built physically, I don't think there's an element long or flexible enough to string those 2x2 bricks onto.

and the middle one has a lifering with no stud.
and the side ones use tan lipstick.

16 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I'm sorry, wouldn't have thought people gonna jump one the hype train just because I mention "4th wave", instead of reading the whole sentence, including rumored "Snakeclowns" :pir-laugh:

I did that see that coming but it is a good song.

Edited by Agent Kallus

The back of the boxes only make me want these sets more. I’ll definitely be picking up at least two of the Justice League Anniversary for GA and Hawkgirl, and I’ll have to grab one of each other set. I love how the Space Shuttle connects directly to the Batcave. That will make for quite the Batcave display.

Is the Dick Grayson minifigure in the space shuttle set identical with the one in the CMF series one?

Quite weird. Did this happen before? I mean, a CMF minifigure appeared in another set.

12 minutes ago, podall said:

Is the Dick Grayson minifigure in the space shuttle set identical with the one in the CMF series one?

Quite weird. Did this happen before? I mean, a CMF minifigure appeared in another set.

I think the face print is different, but otherwise the same. Similar to Emmett's CMF being very similar (although with a different hat/hair piece) to his normal TLM minifigure.

26 minutes ago, podall said:

Master Wu is exactly the same as the one in Destiny's Bounty, I think ninja Lloyd is the same as the set version too. 

It's kind of hard to tell from the box pic, but I think that Soccer Mom Batgirl has an alternative (angry) face too.

4 hours ago, 8BrickMario said:

That's probably true.

4 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

and the middle one has a lifering with no stud.
and the side ones use tan lipstick.

I did that see that coming but it is a good song.

Yeah, I noticed the tan lipstick.  Good call on the life ring.

And yes, it's a brilliant song.

Does anyone know the DPCI number for Batman Series 2? I was doing some checking on Brickseek and it seems there might be different numbers now for the different series.

I have to admit, I laughed out loud at Batman commandeering the Egghead Mech on the back of box picture.