Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Robert8 said:

It's almost time for WhiteFang's review

Where is the official reveal? :wacko:

Haven't January CMSs been officially revealed on December 1st in previous years before, or has it typically been much earlier?

56 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Haven't January CMSs been officially revealed on December 1st in previous years before, or has it typically been much earlier?

The January 2014 CMF Series was revealed 2nd November 2013.

New photo of the CMF shows Black Canary and General Zods alternative face prints. I feel like Canary's looks a little weird, maybe I'll feel differently when I actually own the figure

22 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

New photo of the CMF shows Black Canary and General Zods alternative face prints. I feel like Canary's looks a little weird, maybe I'll feel differently when I actually own the figure

Maybe the picture is just distorted, but yeah, Black Canary's screaming face looks awfully cartoonish. As for Zod, is his alternate expression an angry heat vision one? I can't quite tell from the available image.

Well, whatever the case may be with Canary, I'm sure people are going to have fun repurposing that alternate expression. 

I’m so excited for this CMF series! I love almost all of the figures. I wasn’t planning on getting Apache Chief or Hugo Strange, but now I might just go ahead and collect the entire series, which is something I’ve only done once before. I want the Joker Manor, but between the unknown Marvel D2C and rumors of a €485 Hogwarts, looks like I’m going to have to wait. I’m really happy that they actually made some of the FAF figures, since they really increase the appeal of the manor. 

On 26.11.2017 at 1:14 PM, GeekByKnight said:

Okay, so I've been trying to moc the snake clowns: am I just a crappy builder or are they not actually possible to build as they are?

As far as I know TLG plans a summerwave including brickbuilt snakeclowns, since they are very big in the concept art. But if you want to make a minifigverion, you could use the CMF clown torso, together with a Ninjago sneak headpiece.

On a different note: I visited my first Legostore & found the TLBM battle pack - amazing figures, shame many won't have the opportunity to get one.  3 exclusive faceprints, 2 armprints, dual molded navy blue legs!

58 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

As far as I know TLG plans a summerwave including brickbuilt snakeclowns, since they are very big in the concept art. 

Say what?!

58 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

As far as I know TLG plans a summerwave [...]

A 4th wave ?! *_*

Just now, K_Tiger said:

God, let it be a lie.

Why ? ^^ 
I'm actually hoping, that we'll get that missing Bat-chopper...

15 minutes ago, brew said:

Why ? ^^ 

Or Gleek...

Wait a 4th wave? That would be great then maybe bricktober 2018 we could get 4 more batsuits. and i'm still hoping for the bat train, a ridiculous set idea but we are getting the bat spaceship so anythings possible lol. I just hope 2018 has some polybags with exclusive batsuits, a battlepod with exclusive batsuit, and an activity book with exclusive batsuit. The thing i hope for the most is Gleek

4 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

As far as I know TLG plans a summerwave including brickbuilt snakeclowns, since they are very big in the concept art. But if you want to make a minifigverion, you could use the CMF clown torso, together with a Ninjago sneak headpiece.

On a different note: I visited my first Legostore & found the TLBM battle pack - amazing figures, shame many won't have the opportunity to get one.  3 exclusive faceprints, 2 armprints, dual molded navy blue legs!

A 4th wave? Hooray!  If that's true, I hope the Justice League/Super Friends party lineup is completed.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves...let’s talk about wave 3 please—not unconfirmed hypotheticals about a fourth wave. It’ll only cause confusion down the line. 

Thanks! :thumbup:

6 hours ago, brew said:

Why ? ^^ 

Let's just say the theme has out-stayed its welcome with me. It was no The LEGO Movie, and three waves is plenty.

5 hours ago, x105Black said:

Or Gleek...

Yeah, in an $150+ set.

Just now, K_Tiger said:

Let's just say the theme has out-stayed its welcome with me. It was no The LEGO Movie, and three waves is plenty.

Yeah, in an $150+ set.

Even if there was a fourth wave, it’s not like you’re being forced to buy it

3 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Pretty sure @Kim-Kwang-Seok was just joking guys!

Didn't you see the snakeclowns in the concept art book?
Or in the poster - it's in the right corner next to Master Pain & above Martian Manhunter:

I'm sorry, wouldn't have thought people gonna jump one the hype train just because I mention "4th wave", instead of reading the whole sentence, including rumored "Snakeclowns" :pir-laugh:
But I'm actually disappointed none of you checked the concept art for them :pir-sing: