Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I’m hoping they release another minifig pack like the ones with those police officers one, but it includes members from the party including samurai, gleek, Wonder Woman and hawk man. And has various party accessories. 

I actually really like this series and don’t understand all the hate. The vacation figures are really cute and come with some great new prints and recolors. I’ll probably be buying this entire series. 

You can't please society. Back when the day the first series we're leaked everyone is whining like "There's pleny of bat suits in this wave!" "Give us more villains!" Now that second series has been leaked, still there this hate so I really don't know. I personally like the joker in this wave and the villains. IMO Jor El and Zod isn't that necessary as well as JL members.. well that's just me but I'm not whining. 

3 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I actually really like this series and don’t understand all the hate. The vacation figures are really cute and come with some great new prints and recolors. I’ll probably be buying this entire series. 

There is only 1 new mold and is not even reusable.

That's almost a desecration for a CMF series

Almost all the prints are very specific so they can't be reused for castle/space/pirates fans. 

The only interesting pieces are the retro raygun in a new color and the dolphin

Just now, Robert8 said:

Almost all the prints are very specific so they can't be reused for castle/space/pirates fans. 

We sure that Mere-Bat's tail isn't a new mold? It's hard to tell, but the flukes look like they curve around, though that could be the lighting on the pamphlet image and the poor quality of the photo in general.

After sleeping on the pic, I'm just glad we're done with this theme after this wave.

I was actually looking forward to the Batman Movie Series 2 Minifigures but after seeing the pamphlet I’m a litttle disappointed which rarely happens. For some reason I thought we were getting a lot more bat suits and Condiment King. I still will collect the series because I’m a bit of a completist but I don’t see this being a widely popular series. It’s actually a very odd collection of characters, really. The Jor El / George Lucas call out was great. 

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

Unfortunately not, there's some flesh on the legs, it's hard to see but I'm 100% certain I saw flesh.

OK, I see it now. I didn't even look close enough to realize.

26 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Oh yes indeed. :purrr:

11 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

We sure that Mere-Bat's tail isn't a new mold? It's hard to tell, but the flukes look like they curve around, though that could be the lighting on the pamphlet image and the poor quality of the photo in general.

Huh, I didn't think of that. Whether its a new mold or a tweaked one, its interesting to see the return of the full length mermaid tail, since they've seemed to opt for normal leg length one for awhile now.

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Well this is a superhero theme. A lot of parts and prints are not really reusable for castle, space or pirates

I've seen a few mentions of "only one new piece on here," but looking through, what other new pieces would be needed? These seem accurate to the material.

And can anyone tell what Apache Chief is holding?

1 hour ago, 22kane said:

I was actually looking forward to the Batman Movie Series 2 Minifigures but after seeing the pamphlet I’m a litttle disappointed which rarely happens. For some reason I thought we were getting a lot more bat suits and Condiment King. I still will collect the series because I’m a bit of a completist but I don’t see this being a widely popular series. It’s actually a very odd collection of characters, really. The Jor El / George Lucas call out was great. 

Condiment King is coming in a set with Egghead.

Just now, PepperoniBricks said:

I've seen a few mentions of "only one new piece on here," but looking through, what other new pieces would be needed? These seem accurate to the material.

It looks like a series of photo booth pictures. 

I think people are overrating the new molds in series one, there weren't many and only the lobster was really reusable.

Edited by Megaflora

6 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

The only people that seem to be complaining are those who don't care about DC/Batman and would only get the series for reusable parts

1 minute ago, Megaflora said:

I think people are overrating the new molds in series one, there weren't many and only the lobster was really reusable.

And the rubber duck ring

It seems like 95% of the hate is because of no new mouldy...

seriously? If you're just in it for that then I'm glad they didn't include new mounds. There are some great character choices; Higón Strange, General Zod, Killing Joke Joker. Any Batman fan would be happy to put these in their collection.

even the boring figures come with great accessories: dolphin, ice Lolly, ray gun, yellow lightning (pretty sure that's a new piece), green flames etc.

24 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

yellow lightning (pretty sure that's a new piece)

It was in Nexo Knights, think this is the first time we're getting it outside of blue. It'll definitely come in handy for the Flash

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

There is only 1 new mold 

So out of  the following which is new?

Mer tail (its doesn't look like 2009 one), Batgirl's hood, Wonder twin hair (maybe) ,clock head.

But they aren't reusable as you say.

Just now, Nexogeek said:

Nightwing comes in the joker manor 

I know that but I wanted him in the CMF for an easy way to get his shoulder armor piece. Now it's going to be hard to come by and expensive on bricklink.

46 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

It was in Nexo Knights, think this is the first time we're getting it outside of blue. It'll definitely come in handy for the Flash

Ah fair enough, very useful for flash as you say, made me think that Black Vulcan was Zoom for a moment

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The prints don’t need to be reused. It’s a Lego Batman Movie specific series, not a regular general one. Interesting pieces are all subjective, since I’m interested in the new color for that duck floatie that the Joker has. This series didn’t need new molds, since all the figures look amazing even without them. 

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

So out of  the following which is new?

Mer tail (its doesn't look like 2009 one), Batgirl's hood, Wonder twin hair (maybe) ,clock head.

But they aren't reusable as you say.

Wonder twins use the S3 Elf's hair and the Clock King reuses Gingerbread Man's head.

Just now, Pop Star c o said:

Wonder twins use the S3 Elf's hair and the Clock King reuses Gingerbread Man's head.

Elf hair makes sense (hence the maybe) but doesn't the gingerbread man have moulded eye dimples , I guess they'd be on the back of the head but still.