Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

This series looks awesome! I’m probably going to end up getting almost all of these figures. I’m just disappointed with the lack of Batsuits, since I really wanted the St. Patrick’s Day one and the patriotic one. 

7 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

Why do I feel like one of the leakers (@rob-ot5000?) contradicted this list. What are the chances this is fake?

I was thinking the same. If that insert is a fake it's a pretty well-executed one.

10 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

This series looks awesome! I’m probably going to end up getting almost all of these figures. I’m just disappointed with the lack of Batsuits, since I really wanted the St. Patrick’s Day one and the patriotic one. 

No El Murcielago or Lady-Bat/Bat-Lady suits makes me pretty sad.

Great to finally finish up the villains. The gold ray-gun and some cheap beakers are also appreciated. I think they could have done better with Clock King's accessories, but he looks good anyway.

Fanbatgirl actually looks better in black then the movie version in grey. Not that excited about the wonder twins without Gleek, but I might get Jayna for her accessories.

Nice line-up...    1978 Jor-el and General Zod are the highlights I think!

But those two batman variant suck...  

Edited by Mat099

...so...what are the chances of us getting further sets/figures beyond these??

I was thinking a JLA party pack 2 would be the perfect way to wrap that scene up at any rate...Gleek in the wonder dog spot along with Samuri, Classic Cyborg, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Hawkman!!

Release that Batcopter and a few more Bat variants and I think we'll have a pretty complete collection!!

12 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

...so...what are the chances of us getting further sets/figures beyond these??

I was thinking a JLA party pack 2 would be the perfect way to wrap that scene up at any rate...Gleek in the wonder dog spot along with Samuri, Classic Cyborg, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Hawkman!!

Release that Batcopter and a few more Bat variants and I think we'll have a pretty complete collection!!

I doubt that they'd release anything more after all of this, but you never know. I said that about Wave 3 and yet here it is, set for release in January.

2 minutes ago, Minecraft Architect said:

I doubt that they'd release anything more after all of this, but you never know. I said that about Wave 3 and yet here it is, set for release in January.

I suppose a retail exclusive addition to the party set could be a possibility? 

Great series! I think a lot of dual-moulding too. That might be also expensive instead of new moulds

what colours are the rollerskates of harley quinn? White? Silver? 

My must get list: clock king, jan and jayna, black canary, vulcan, hugo strange, killer moth, hugo strange

my probably getting as well list: apache dude, hoodiebatwoman, killing joker, jor-el (*Kenny Rogers*)

The i want to see more of them list: zod, dr phosphorous, robin, alfred (just one of them)

my probably won’t list: surf batwoman, alfred (the other one), harley quinn and dolphin batman

my certainly don’t but maybe have to because my daughter makes me: merbat. 

Edited by Borex

I'm not sold on Mermaid Batman. I would've preferred a couple of the other Batsuits. My knee-jerk reaction to swimming Batman was the same, until I realized that means an updated bare-torso print, so I'm okay with it now.

The batwoman comes with bat bucks. I don’t know if this was said before. My favorites are Hugo killing joker clock king, Vulcan, and dr phosphorus

I'm a little sad that we aren't getting any more Batsuit varients. The mermaid Batman I don't care about (except for the headpiece) and the swimming one is boring and lazy. Glad we're getting two Alfreds though! That's really nice! And what I'm most happy about is that we get all the Batman villains! The Justice League Members I feel like could've been Batman variants... Oh well. Still a great looking CMF! 

7 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I wonder if we will get Samurai eventually... maybe a Justice League accessory pack with him, Cyborg, and Hal? Similar to the Gotham cops pack

Something like that is really crying out to be made...we need Gleek!!

On 2017-02-14 at 6:38 PM, legozebra said:

Here's some more looks - just uploaded a bunch of pictures to my Flickr and can't link them all, but here's some of my favorites:

Link to all photos:

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/legozebra/

More TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shots

More TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shotsMore TLBM shots

Haha, thanks - here's some more.

Bunch more photos in my Flickr account. I tried to take a picture of all set related things. There's a lot of other really cool storyboard and movie stuff in there too; it just doesn't belong in this thread.

440 pages on this subject. Can't read them all to find this info: which book are those pics from? A DK book? Thanks!

As much as I question the release of more new merchandise, I find it odd that the hat/ponytail piece would supposedly never be used for a Barbara minifigure, despite originating a year prior in the movie.

7 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Oooo i want to see picture! Is it the old mould dolphin please, please, please or friends one. ( fun at the beach set) 

nevermind found the picture, i just thought that there will be the paradisa dolphin mould because it appeared in batman movie

For what it's worth, the Fun at the Beach dolphin is NOT the same as the Friends one. It's slightly more angular, and, bizarrely, lacks a blowhole.

That said, I much prefer the new City one to the Paradisa one, which had way fewer useful connection points and holes for eyes instead of more soulful prints.

Series 2 is BRILLIANT. Do we have a release date yet? I only ask because series 1 was sold cheap then retired on the UK Lego store, but they recently reappeared for a while before selling out.

I like the fleshie bare chested torso, hopefully no bat insignia anywhere. The fleshie elf ears are a nice addition too.

1 hour ago, MAB said:

The fleshie elf ears are a nice addition too.

That’s why i need Jan and Jayna and Jayna. One hairpiece for bootlego Namor (marvel). Plus i’ll get another elpee :-)

3 hours ago, Borex said:

what colours are the rollerskates of harley quinn? White? Silver? 

Looks to me like pearl gold and flat silver.

Wow Series 2 is a huge surprise! Massive credit to LEGO for this! Unbelievable that they pretty much made every character from LBM in minifigure form for us. Major standouts for me is Jor El, Zod, and Hugo Strange!

2 hours ago, MAB said:

I like the fleshie bare chested torso, hopefully no bat insignia anywhere. The fleshie elf ears are a nice addition too.

Oh man, if that torso is unmarked, it'll be the first generic heroic torso in seven years! The last one goes for $7 on BrickLink by itself)!

I love this wave. The '78 Jor-El and Zod are the highlights, but I also like Killing Joke Joker and Black Canary, and I'll grab one or both of the Wonder Twins.  And if that torso is the real deal, I will pick up several, but I don't want to get my hopes up yet. Are there pictures of it in the movie or in that concept art book to either give us further hope or to dash it?