Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, MKJoshA said:

Can anyone tell me who that is driving Joker around? It's during the fight scene after Batman has turned the Batmobile into the Batwing. Harley was driving, but then she got into her own truck. So who's this?

On 8/26/2017 at 3:49 PM, linnormlord said:

Villains ... 

Ok, where am I going with this? By process of elimination, we can probably expect Doctor Phosphorus to appear somewhere, e.g. CMF, as he is the only remaining villain that appears in the movie that is not "confirmed" to be in physical form (unless someone said it, but I missed it). Discussions about Ventriloquist and Hush are hopeful, but they don't appear in the film, or in the book. So Doctor Phosphorus is the last bit of news we will get villains-wise. That, and my man Marcus.

Abbreviated from my earlier post. His name is Marcus. It's right there on his shirt in the video. Probably an in-joke to someone who worked on the film or at Lego, could be this guy or either one of these two guys.

Edited by linnormlord
Quote formatting giving me a headache.

5 hours ago, Nuns In Crocs said:
What is that batman outfit next to the Robin Hood looking one, the batman middle eastern dictator?! (Surely they are custom?)

oh and below the dictator batman you can see the top of gentlemen ghosts hat.

Edit: I’ve just seen people talking about the those new batman variants

You can also see Crazy Quilt

I just found out the hard way that, as of October 1st, you can no longer use Toys R' Us rewards toward the purchase of Lego sets.

BUT, you can buy Dimensions sets with them, since they're categorized as video games, not Lego. So if you've been saving up the points and haven't yet purchased the Lego Batman Movie Story Pack or the Excalibur Batman Fun Pack, those are your best bet for using your rewards for TLBM sets.

22 minutes ago, BrickSantorum said:

I just found out the hard way that, as of October 1st, you can no longer use Toys R' Us rewards toward the purchase of Lego sets.

BUT, you can buy Dimensions sets with them, since they're categorized as video games, not Lego. So if you've been saving up the points and haven't yet purchased the Lego Batman Movie Story Pack or the Excalibur Batman Fun Pack, those are your best bet for using your rewards for TLBM sets.

Huh. I guess Toys 'R' Us is now officially useless to me.

Until they release some exclusive stuff I want. Damn them. 

On 01/11/2017 at 2:34 AM, Huigberts Builds said:

I think that's probably too much. Last line had 5 batsuits and we know it's probably less now. I thinks it's more reasonable to expect maybe 3 suits.

Nah, I'm sticking with the possibility of 4 or 5 max, one of these will be a batgirl suit I think

2 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Huh. I guess Toys 'R' Us is now officially useless to me.

Until they release some exclusive stuff I want. Damn them. 

Exactly the same apart from I never used the rewards card, ive moved to Smyth's after realising how cheap Smyth's is.

Just now, legosamsonite said:

Crazy quilt leaked, looks really good

Just came here to say it!

Yeah, he does look cool. I guess he'll have double face

Is he wearing this helmet?

Image result for lego space helmet

Edited by Robert8

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

legos

This is hillarious error. 

Digger looks so good, i'm finally ad in my collection one of my all-time favorite Bat-villains! (modern Boomer in set with terrible Croc, so i'm dropped it)  

I really love that Captain Boomerang fig, and Crazy Quilt's about what I expected. Wonder Dog is surprising, though. I figured they would use the newer dog pieces they used on Scooby-Doo and on Krypto, but they actually did just make a cape you could force around the classic dog mold! 

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd
Typing with two hands, saw the other figs, "Cappy B"

On 10/27/2017 at 12:07 PM, Mat099 said:

You are right about batman...   We can probably expect some variants!    And here are some possible batgirl/Barbara Gordon!  (I would personally bet 2 bucks on the last one)

The first 2 look great.

Strange that they didn't give Quilt a sash/belt. Skipping the Helmet and arm printing make sense from a cost-saving perspective, but it doesn't explain why they would change the print from the movie model.

Just saw a new list of CMFs on Instagram! Among everything we already knew about, it seems the implication is that we're getting the Silent But Deadly suit, the Leprechaun suit, the Batriot, the mummy, Jor-El, Agent Smith, Zod, Clock King, the Mariachi suit, Hugo Strange, the Wonder Twins, Black Canary, and maybe Cyborg and/or Black Vulcan?? 

13 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Just saw a new list of CMFs on Instagram!

Wait wait wait...

It's 100%? I can't believe in mummy and Agent Smith, i can't buy this, and where's Doc Phosphorus? 

Agent Smith would make sense businesswise. You just need hundreds of him (or at least five or six or seven), but is that list true?

silent but deadly. Why do i always have to think of batman farting in his suit?

edit: what mummy? Who is the mummy? There wasn’t a mummy in the movies, right?

Edited by Borex

26 minutes ago, Borex said:

silent but deadly. Why do i always have to think of batman farting in his suit?

That's the joke

It was mentioned in The LEGO Ninjago Movie

Just now, Dr.Cogg said:

There was a CMF mummy in the movie.

True but that would be a massive waste of a spot. Actually thinking about that, maybe Phosphorus was mistaken for being a mummy? I suppose we'll just to wait and see...