Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 12:16 PM, ZoKpooL said:

Oh, i'm gotta say it as quite offtopic: hate what movie didn't include Cluemaster and Firefly :sceptic:

I couldn't agree more

Just now, steveholt said:

or Mad Hatter or Maxie Zeus

Or Prometheus, Human Magnet, Firebug, Corrosive Man, Cavalier and about 50 others...

Hopefully, they’re all being saved for a sequel

13 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Prometheus, Firebug, Corrosive Man, Cavalier

DO WANT

13 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Human Magnet

He is like too obscure and stupid and not interesting... 

Oh... yeah, they already had Zodiac Master and March Harriet. 

Since Hush apparently made a very brief appearance in the movie I am most disappointed that we haven't gotten a figure based on him. He is one of the main villains in what many consider to be one of the best Batman graphic novels of all time and they even have a good design of him ready to go.

9 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Since Hush apparently made a very brief appearance in the movie

Uh... where? 

10 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

He is one of the main villains in what many consider to be one of the best Batman graphic novels of all time and they even have a good design of him ready to go.

Mmm, Hush just a collection of regular series. 

3 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Since Hush apparently made a very brief appearance in the movie I am most disappointed that we haven't gotten a figure based on him. He is one of the main villains in what many consider to be one of the best Batman graphic novels of all time and they even have a good design of him ready to go.

Wait Hush was in the Batman Movie? Where? When? I don't remember him being between the other villains O_o.

Oh, my bad then. I thought that I had read somewhere that he made a very, very brief appearance in the movie. Guess I confused it with him having concept art... still would have been nice to have gotten a figure based on him since his design is pretty simple and does not require any new molds.

Let's not just list off characters that were not in the film please. 

Focus on the stuff we are getting! Thanks! :thumbup:

Anyone else see the pic on Instagram of a bunch of new Batman variants? I see one in a white tux with dollar bills on it, a Robin Hood suit, a Military Leader suit, a yellow tux with comic book sound effects (Pow, wham, etc) on it, and a variant almost identical to the battle pod one, but with a white vest.

It’s an odd bunch because most of them are existing figs, and three are future ones we have all but confirmation of. Those newer ones, if they are the real deal, look a bit lazy. The tags seem to imply customs, so who knows. 

Those are customs. The white money tuxedo and the yellow sound effects tuxedo never actually appear in the movie.

On 11/1/2017 at 4:26 PM, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I agree, and I am surprised that Lego was never making a figure of him until now, but hopefully we will get him in the next summer wave of the normal super heroes sets. 

5 hours ago, Merch said:

Those are customs. The white money tuxedo and the yellow sound effects tuxedo never actually appear in the movie.

But they did appear in the making of book, just like daredevil Harley did, and we're getting her, so it wouldnt be impossible

3 hours ago, BatDemon said:

How good would the Bat Train be?!

It be awesome.  I have another image I want to upload, bout 18 bat vehicles not released.  File too big to upload! 

Edited by Lionbear8

What is that batman outfit next to the Robin Hood looking one, the batman middle eastern dictator?! (Surely they are custom?)

oh and below the dictator batman you can see the top of gentlemen ghosts hat.

Edit: I’ve just seen people talking about the those new batman variants

Edited by Nuns In Crocs

22 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

I can confirm they are customs, i inquired about them on the post, they were custom design

Could you ask him to take a photo of the pictures below? Looks like gentleman ghost below 

Capture.JPG.03c6b17f035d3b434f58ac3c14d48803.JPG

Can anyone tell me who that is driving Joker around? It's during the fight scene after Batman has turned the Batmobile into the Batwing. Harley was driving, but then she got into her own truck. So who's this?

Just now, MKJoshA said:

Can anyone tell me who that is driving Joker around? It's during the fight scene after Batman has turned the Batmobile into the Batwing. Harley was driving, but then she got into her own truck. So who's this?

GCPD Officer.

1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

I can confirm they are customs, i inquired about them on the post, they were custom design

He prints a LOT of his own minifigs.