Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

According to the catalog they are out in January and wave 2 TLNM sets are out in December.

59 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

According to the catalog they are out in January and wave 2 TLNM sets are out in December.

aware of that, but city, creator, and technic are listed for january, but some are apparently coming out early.

Got my Kiss Kiss Batman Keychain yesterday at my local Target! A day early, so it wasn't out and the promo wasn't running (I won't have a chance to go back during the promo period) but an associate gor it out for me with the DPCI and I paid for it. A bit pricey for a minifigure, but a great figure! 

Any tips on getting the pin out from this one? I ask because I worry about the bat ears getting in the way, which usually isn't a problem on these. I have pulled plenty a pin in the past.

At this point I have almost all the TLBM Polybags, almost accidentally. Anyone have a good idea where I can find the BattlePod without getting ripped of in the US? By the time I got to a park, there was no sign of them. (I am checking ebay and BL of course.)

7 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

Got my Kiss Kiss Batman Keychain yesterday at my local Target! A day early, so it wasn't out and the promo wasn't running (I won't have a chance to go back during the promo period) but an associate gor it out for me with the DPCI and I paid for it. A bit pricey for a minifigure, but a great figure! 

Any tips on getting the pin out from this one? I ask because I worry about the bat ears getting in the way, which usually isn't a problem on these. I have pulled plenty a pin in the past.

At this point I have almost all the TLBM Polybags, almost accidentally. Anyone have a good idea where I can find the BattlePod without getting ripped of in the US? By the time I got to a park, there was no sign of them. (I am checking ebay and BL of course.)

My toys r us had them for $5

1 hour ago, linnormlord said:

Heating up the metal with a heatgun or simply over a candle will work. There's a bunch of YouTube videos that show you how to do it step by step

As we are talking about kiss kiss tuxedo keychain, i think there could be a chance that we get it on a minifigure from in the tlbm cmf series 2

but if i had to bet, i think the five ones on top, here, are more plausible!  As they were use for promotion on posters and manuels, i would personally say that we are likely to get them all!     The bottom ones are, Humm, lets say less likely...  But who knows...

LEGO-Batman-Movie-posters-7

12 minutes ago, Mat099 said:

we are likely to get them all

They already excisted... as bootlegs.:sceptic:

If chinamen copyeid a prototipes from lego factorys, likely we get them. 

Mariachi and Santa would probably have the cowl printed (like the Bunny) so they can reuse the CMFS2 Sombrero piece and the CMFS8 Santa hat piece

I think lego missed the boat by not having a lego batman advent calendar 

Edited by dgherko

Oh, i'm gotta say it as quite offtopic: hate what movie didn't include Cluemaster and Firefly :sceptic:

3 hours ago, dgherko said:

Agree. 

23 hours ago, Mat099 said:

As we are talking about kiss kiss tuxedo keychain, i think there could be a chance that we get it on a minifigure from in the tlbm cmf series 2

but if i had to bet, i think the five ones on top, here, are more plausible!  As they were use for promotion on posters and manuels, i would personally say that we are likely to get them all!     The bottom ones are, Humm, lets say less likely...  But who knows...

LEGO-Batman-Movie-posters-7

The leaks have implied that there will very few suit variations in the CMFs.

3 hours ago, Megaflora said:

That's interesting...  I haven't seen that pass...

anyway, maybe, and I cannot believe I am saying this, but maybe we already had enough...  It's beginning to look like a lot of Batman, isn't it?

not mentionning two mighty micros and two f^*€#£@g Comi-con exclusives!

Edited by Mat099

8 hours ago, dgherko said:

That's not a bad idea, but wouldn't there still be an opportunity for such a set for the normal DC SuperHeroes theme? Perhaps that could be the place to slip in a "Krampus Bat" figure, even though the set wouldn't be branded under the TLBM theme.

On 10/29/2017 at 12:35 PM, linnormlord said:

I got mine off of Amazon for $9, that's about as cheap as I've seen it online.

12 hours ago, Mat099 said:

That's interesting...  I haven't seen that pass...

anyway, maybe, and I cannot believe I am saying this, but maybe we already had enough...  It's beginning to look like a lot of Batman, isn't it?

*insert picture here*

not mentionning two mighty micros and two f^*€#£@g Comi-con exclusives!

Make that three Mighty Micros

16 hours ago, Megaflora said:

The leaks haven't implied anything towards the CMF, the CMF minifigures never get leaked, only the lists do. None of the CMF minifigures have been leaked so far, I believe this statement above is invalid.

20 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Make that three Mighty Micros

The leaks haven't implied anything towards the CMF, the CMF minifigures never get leaked, only the lists do. None of the CMF minifigures have been leaked so far, I believe this statement above is invalid.

Not leaks as figures taken from a factory but hints and reveals from people like @rob-ot5000, @Delta Customs, @Catanas etc...

57 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Not leaks as figures taken from a factory but hints and reveals from people like @rob-ot5000, @Delta Customs, @Catanas etc...

Yup, and those guys are pretty damn reliable. I believe them when they say that LEGO isn't going heavy on the suits for wave 2. Two or three suits would be my guess.

My apologies

I would like to see five at least, if there aren't many then still at least five to be seen, I like the bat by gaslight, ice bat, racing suit and the suit with the red batarangs

My local ToysRUs has 4 battle pods left. After I grabbed mine that is. 

They have 12 bricktober sets sitting on the shelf. Looking at them right now. Already have mine. Seems like a shame to leave them there. 

4 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Yeah, that was what I was referring to. Despite the name, the series looks like it's focusing more on the entirety of DC. 

12 hours ago, J4ck said:

My apologies

I would like to see five at least, if there aren't many then still at least five to be seen, I like the bat by gaslight, ice bat, racing suit and the suit with the red batarangs

I think that's probably too much. Last line had 5 batsuits and we know it's probably less now. I thinks it's more reasonable to expect maybe 3 suits.

12 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I think that's probably too much. Last line had 5 batsuits and we know it's probably less now. I thinks it's more reasonable to expect maybe 3 suits.

I hope you're right. The novelty of wacky batsuits has worn off for me. Also, it makes it so much harder to feel for the ones you actually want.

And now that the keychain is in wider distribution, I'm going to bet five spacebucks that Kiss Kiss Batman shows up in the CMF. I can't think of any other keychains that weren't also traditional minifigs at one point or another.