Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

49 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I think however that CMF name list or some pictures will show up very soon.

Hope you are right!

i gathered the figures that came up the more often in the rumors!   You guys have any other ideas?

40 minutes ago, Mat099 said:

You guys have any other ideas

Other League members, like Hawkman. 

Just now, Duncan Young said:

But Hawkman isn't new...

Yeah, but he released several years ago, if i'm remeber  correct. They maybe re-relesead him with minor differences. :look:

Edited by ZoKpooL

6 minutes ago, ZoKpooL said:

Yeah, but he released several years ago, if i'm remeber  correct. They maybe re-relesead him with minor differences. :look:

I desperately hope for that, along with martian dancehunter XD

1 hour ago, Mat099 said:

Hope you are right!

i gathered the figures that came up the more often in the rumors!   You guys have any other ideas?

If this is the line-up, i am already seeing myself buying more figs from this series than series 1.

Any other ideas you ask us? What about Batman? You didn't put in a batman for this series, and a tlbm series is not a tlbm series without batman. So since we heard this wave wouldn't be so batsuit heavy my guess is just a black sort of batman. For the other three my guess would be: 1. Bruce Wayne 2. Barbara Gordon 3. And another batman

9 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Idk which ones are happening in sets and which in the cmf... so I can't tel...

We already know what figures we'll get in the sets I thought? Here are figures that appear in the sets:

Captain Boomerang, Egghead, Condiment King, Gentleman Ghost, Superman, Green Arrow, El Dorado, Hawkgirl, Harley Quinn Canonball Outfit, Raggae Bat, Space Batman, Wonder Dog, Crazy Quilt, Dick Grayson.

If you know of any other figures then I'm guessing that these are in the CMF.

43 minutes ago, Borex said:

If this is the line-up, i am already seeing myself buying more figs from this series than series 1.

Any other ideas you ask us? What about Batman?

You are right about batman...   We can probably expect some variants!    And here are some possible batgirl/Barbara Gordon!  (I would personally bet 2 bucks on the last one)

Edited by Mat099

20 minutes ago, Mat099 said:

You are right about batman...   We ca probably expect some variants!    And here are some possible batgirl/Barbara Gordon!  (I would personally bet 2 bucks on the last one)

The last one is the worst, so of course I could see LEGO giving that one to us instead of the others.  But the one next to it is the best.  That's the one I really want.  Only reason I'd want the first one is the black utility belt.

25 minutes ago, Mat099 said:

You are right about batman...   We ca probably expect some variants! And here are some possible batgirl/Barbara Gordon!  (I would personally bet 2 bucks on the last one)

I agree that the last one is likely since the new City sets have cap and long hair similar to that pic.

I only need the batwing set to have a complete up to date collection bar some of the promotional figures and mini builds and im getting the jokers mansion in november

I don't see why people are complaining about more batman movie sets being made as it brings us more figures and more great vehicles so I feel that even after the winter wave some more might appear in the summer

The first one looks like a sexy Halloween costume, so I don't think it will be made

The last one looks kinda meh for a CMF, but the first wave some really meh minifigures

I the gala gown and the pink suit are the most likely, for the very same reason they included pink Batgirl and fairy Batman in the first series: just for the little girls

11 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

I agree that the last one is likely since the new City sets have cap and long hair similar to that pic.

Yeah, that cap looks to be really fitting on that boring barbara. 

4 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I assume Cyborg will be in CMF 

if you want him,..   dimension has a pack with him,,...

The more expensive option is that black carrier...   

22 minutes ago, allstyles said:

if you want him,..   dimension has a pack with him,,...

The more expensive option is that black carrier...   

Yeah but unlike most of the other Leaguers, Cyborg is new. The Dimensions version is New 52, Flying Fox is DCEU and this version is his classic 80s look

5 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Yeah but unlike most of the other Leaguers, Cyborg is new. The Dimensions version is New 52, Flying Fox is DCEU and this version is his classic 80s look

And there is that 2018 set he is coming in

54 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

Do we know yet exactly when Egghead's Mech is arriving?

Third wave is due in January.

Which means official pics should be out at any moment now, considering City and Creator pics are already out

1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

Third wave is due in January.

There is the chance that they could be out in December as TLBM was one of the first themes where minifigures were leaked online and also considering the Joker Manor comes out on Black Friday, and that the NInjago Movie Sets should be out around that time.