Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

20 hours ago, x105Black said:

Ninjago sets are already on the shelf in my TRU, I'm sure leftover Batman sets will show up next week.  I'm sorry if this isn't the case in your store.  They were a little reluctant to sell directly (it depends on which employee you get), but said they would try it.  They did and of course it works.

I went into TrU today for no reason in particular, and was pretty surprised how many of the Batman sets were in the display. There were only a few of the Ninjago ones. I'll note what the numbers look like when I go in on Sunday to get the City set, but I'm thinking these might make it to November.

I went into my Toysrus today and they had a box full of extra Batman ones. When I asked them if I could have them they said that if they scan then I can have them. Unfortunately when the scanned them here in Canada it did not come up as a product and only a promotional. Which means that it doesn't have a price... I'm really sad that they're going to do who knows what to that whole box of them... 

Also all the sets I bought last week were City and Star Wars. Both of which are now on sale this week... Oh well xD 

I finally got around to going to toys r us to get the batman pack. They let me buy 3 of them no questions asked. But unfortanley I couldn’t find any ninjago ones still around 

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I finally got around to going to toys r us to get the batman pack. They let me buy 3 of them no questions asked. But unfortanley I couldn’t find any ninjago ones still around 

Wow, my toysrus would never do that. For example today, I asked the cashier if they were selling the ninjago pack from last week (there were literally 5 on the counter) and they said they could not. They weren't even able to sell out of them last week, why not sell them at $20? How ridiculous is that?

Batman pack is available on TRU website for those in the UK, but it's already gone to not available to order for home delivery (I must have got in quick!). Keep an eye though as it may come back. Apparently my local store was already out of stock too.

1 hour ago, Captain Britain said:

Batman pack is available on TRU website for those in the UK, but it's already gone to not available to order for home delivery (I must have got in quick!). Keep an eye though as it may come back. Apparently my local store was already out of stock too.

Hmm it's showing as in stock but if I click on the actual product it just comes back with "There are no items found".

The packs aren't supposed to be out till the 1st of November here though.

43 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

Hmm it's showing as in stock but if I click on the actual product it just comes back with "There are no items found".

The packs aren't supposed to be out till the 1st of November here though.

It's completely changed now. This morning when I ordered my order went through fine for home delivery, got an order confirmation and payment was all OK. You could also reserve online for collection in store.

Looking on there now it says you can't reserve for collection, and to ring your local store for stock check. And also has that it's not available to buy online.

They are definitely out though. Someone on a Facebook group was selling 8 of them this morning which he picked up in store.

Balls! My nearest TRU is too far away for me to get to it, was really looking forward to grabbing one of those sets. UK TRU really is bloody useless.

2 hours ago, GeekByKnight said:

Balls! My nearest TRU is too far away for me to get to it, was really looking forward to grabbing one of those sets. UK TRU really is bloody useless.

The US one definitely isn't any better.

On 3 October 2017 at 12:04 PM, Captain Britain said:

Cheers @J4ck - I read online just now about it potentially being 1st Nov so that would roughly tie up (couple of days late).

On 3 October 2017 at 12:06 PM, Davenocheese said:

Thanks, that would work out well as I'm in London from the 30th October and there's no toys'r'us local to me! 

Y'all are most certainly welcome!

I just picked up 5 more Lego Batman Bricktober sets and got a free city bricktober set as well. They are keeping them in the back room and only getting them when people request them according to the sales person I talked to.

TRU has got to be the most useless retailer going like, seems they have already botched this "promotion" in the UK. I am going to be so annoyed if they don't get more stock in!

Apparently a guy just came in and cleared the shelf of all of the batman packs at my local so no doubt those will all be going on eBay for an absurd price.

Sooo this is pretty cool I guess :tongue:

And this too I suppose :tongue::tongue:
Edited by Clone OPatra
Leaked Pics Removed

Wow, that Rasta Batman is impressive. Surprising too. 

Whats the best guess on how much longer I should be able to find the Arctic Roller in store?

Dang, does that Firestarter Batsuit have a Dark Red cowl? If so, that's pretty cool! Now as far as Reggae Man goes, that cowl is unfortunately just a one and done mold. Lego could have just opted for a hat and dreadlocks piece with a printed Bricktober style head, therefore making the headgear much more versatile for usage beyond its intended purpose. :sceptic:

I really hope to see an image of the BatSpacesuit soon, particularly a shot of its torso print, if you know what I'm getting at. :wink:

These are delectable... It'll be strange having white mannequin arms showing on Reggae Man, but I suppose it is accurate to the movie.

1 minute ago, PepperoniBricks said:

These are delectable... It'll be strange having white mannequin arms showing on Reggae Man, but I suppose it is accurate to the movie.

I didn't even think about that upon seeing the figure, green and white dual molded arms. :distressed:

Anyone have some particular reusage ideas in mind for those?

3 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Dang, does that Firestarter Batsuit have a Dark Red cowl? If so, that's pretty cool! Now as far as Reggae Man goes, that cowl is unfortunately just a one and done mold. Lego could have just opted for a hat and dreadlocks piece with a printed Bricktober style head, therefore making the headgear much more versatile for usage beyond its intended purpose. :sceptic:

Exactly?!

What the hell were they thinking? :look:

I think The LEGO Group itself needs to remember what LEGO is about....

What are we supposed to do with a jamaican hat with Batman's cowl molded into it???? :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Edited by Robert8

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Exactly?!

What the hell were they thinking? :look:

I think The LEGO Group itself needs to remember what LEGO is about....

What are supposed to do with a jamaican hat with Batman's cowl molded into it???? :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Seems like a waste to me too. They could have given the head a print and we would have had our first dreadlock headpiece :-(