Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

On 10/4/2017 at 8:34 PM, Penkid11 said:

Regarding Batman's vehicles, considering we're on the subject, there was a page in the Making of TLBM book that showed all of the smaller Bat-vehicles. All of them have, or are slated to release, with the lone exception of the Batcopter.

It's odd because each of the vehicles are exactly as they appear in the sets (as stated in the section's description), so what about this Batcopter? Curious if there's one more retailer exclusive that'd include it, considering it's not in the retailer catalog.

32909195115_c6975ed62d_b.jpg

I'm really hoping they'll make that batman mech on the left if they have a future spring/summer wave release. 

Just now, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

I'm really hoping they'll make that batman mech on the left if they have a future spring/summer wave release. 

I doubt it, and I think it's not even a physical lego creation. The proportions, I don't think it can stand lol.

7 hours ago, iamRKR said:

But is it still available?

I highly recommend brickseek for checking these things if you haven't tried it before. For Target, it is super easy. Find the DPCI code from the item description on Target's website, then type your zip code, and it shows you inventory and price in nearby stores. Here is a blank search for this item, waiting for you to input your zip code. All three stores near me have them in stock. Not available on-line though.

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=058-30-1083

Well, my toys r us wouldnt sell me one but they said they would sell me any leftovers on friday, they believe they will still have a few, they gave me the ninjago one just because i asked about it. So hopefully it works out

1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

Well, my toys r us wouldnt sell me one but they said they would sell me any leftovers on friday, they believe they will still have a few, they gave me the ninjago one just because i asked about it. So hopefully it works out

My toys r us starts the promotion tomorrow (oct. 8) and then I can finally buy one after having to wait a week when they got it for me and could not sell it to me due to street date.

11 hours ago, linnormlord said:

I highly recommend brickseek for checking these things if you haven't tried it before. For Target, it is super easy. Find the DPCI code from the item description on Target's website, then type your zip code, and it shows you inventory and price in nearby stores. Here is a blank search for this item, waiting for you to input your zip code. All three stores near me have them in stock. Not available on-line though.

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=058-30-1083

Oh. Thanks! 

I was able to just buy the pack this morning. Employee told me they're allowing one to be bought separately. 

Edited by Vindicare

The local Toys R Us literally can't find the boxes. They have them in stock but I went there and they just couldn't find them...

Another Toys R Us literally just closed.

Another farther Toys R Us sold out today before I could get there because they're far.

Another Toys R Us apparently has been selling them early and sold out before it was even scheduled to be on sale.

So I'm not sure if I can actually get one.

I kind of hope this latest Toys R Us bankruptcy thing finally finishes them off now.

Edited by BrickG

22 minutes ago, TyGl200 said:

I'm might just check ebay and not have to go through all the trouble.

Man, prices on eBay for these are absurd.

My toys r us never got them, and the next closest is shut till mid next year :(

New Hawkwoman and El Dorado pics have leaked btw

Edited by steveholt

In the Philippines, need to purchase around 60 usd worth of legos and they will give it for free. Promo started last Saturday. At the same day, all branches are out of stock. LoL. Able to get one though. Will try to get another one in Korea. 

Edited by iamRKR

Toys R Us #5 had them finally. I only physically went to 2 but I called 5. 

If you can manage to get them it's still a good deal. They're selling for like $35+ already and will likely go up and up. I might get a second one as an investment...

Got to sets today and the store was confused said they could not sell individually but they rang up for 19.99 finally agreed to let me buy two for 15.00 each offered extra bunny or money tux for roman batman on trade page. 

I bought one, and got one for free. I decided to put one up on ebay, just to recoup some of the $50 I spent to get the "free" one. I think I was fair with my price on ebay, especially since it literally sold in 10 minutes. I listed it for $34.99 with free shipping, and I threw in 2 random LBM CMF's for free with it. So, the person who bought it, got the exclusive set, and 2 free minifigures. I honestly, don't know which 2 they were. I have a bunch of unopened LBM cmf's, and literally grabbed 2 at random, without even feeling the packaging, so it truly was random, and threw them in with the listing.

It sold in 10 minutes, lol. I think it was a very fair price, all things considered.

Close ups of Hawkgirl and El Dorado have leaked. Hawkgirl gets plain yellow hips!

2 hours ago, Dunedain said:

It sold in 10 minutes, lol. I think it was a very fair price, all things considered.

Hey, supply creates its own demand. Ya done good lol :wink:

9 hours ago, steveholt said:

My toys r us never got them, and the next closest is shut till mid next year :(

New Hawkwoman and El Dorado pics have leaked btw

Can you give me a link?

Call me a crazy SJW, but I do appreciate minifigs with different skin tones. I’m not going to lecture lego, but I’d like to see them include more, whenever it’s appropriate to do so. El Dorado looks great, hope that’s dual moulded legs that I see.

I just got 2 of the Batman Movie Bricktober packs, cashier would not let me get one so they had to call up the manager. I even spent over $50! The weird thing is that I had NO trouble just buying the ninjago pack by itself.

On 10/8/2017 at 6:17 AM, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

One can still dream...

In the scene, when he create's the master-build, option's of different vehicle's appear, 80% have been made into sets. With the exception of 2.....the Bat Wolf and the Bat Sub (Different design to the Bat-sub in Batman's Guide to cool)

One could only Dream!!

Is Hawkgirl is the CMF line?

Because the printing on her torso looks like it comes from the China factory

The nougat looks way too faded