Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

13 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Probably the making of the Batman Movie.

I didn't realise there were images of a zip line or bat sub in there. Thanks. 

17 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Ok, I've did some research. So far the  Bat-shuttle, bat kayak, have had images from one book along with the bat-mobile, scuttler, and the bat wing. However there is also images of the Bat Zip-line and Bat Sub. 

Next book has images of the bat boat, bat-cycle, dune buggy and so on, with the Bat Chopper as well. 

I'm hoping, that Lego continues this tradition and releases a final 3 sets, just in time for summer, which will ultimately finish off the series!!

There's no way that a fourth wave is coming. After the like 20ish standard sets, a D2C, a Dimensions Story and Fun Pack, a bunch of polybags/exclusive minifigs, and 2 CMF series Lego has brought this line to way overkill. I love the sets, they're the most detailed Batman sets we've ever had (except for the Batcave IMO) but these can't continue. The market is too over saturated.

Regarding Batman's vehicles, considering we're on the subject, there was a page in the Making of TLBM book that showed all of the smaller Bat-vehicles. All of them have, or are slated to release, with the lone exception of the Batcopter.

It's odd because each of the vehicles are exactly as they appear in the sets (as stated in the section's description), so what about this Batcopter? Curious if there's one more retailer exclusive that'd include it, considering it's not in the retailer catalog.

32909195115_c6975ed62d_b.jpg

Edited by Penkid11

11 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

Regarding Batman's vehicles, considering we're on the subject, there was a page in the Making of TLBM book that showed all of the smaller Bat-vehicles. All of them have, or are slated to release, with the lone exception of the Batcopter.

It's odd because each of the vehicles are exactly as they appear in the sets (as stated in the section's description), so what about this Batcopter? Curious if there's one more retailer exclusive that'd include it, considering it's not in the retailer catalog

Maybe a cancelled set?

I dont think there will be yet another exclusive

I mean... enough is enough

Edited by Robert8

5 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

It's odd because each of the vehicles are exactly as they appear in the sets (as stated in the section's description), so what about this Batcopter? Curious if there's one more retailer exclusive that'd include it, considering it's not in the retailer catalog.

32909195115_c6975ed62d_b.jpg

I like you're thinking.  One could only dream of another wave!! Too much Batman.  Is never enough. 

20 hours ago, BatDemon said:

I didn't realise there were images of a zip line or bat sub in there. Thanks. 

Batman guide to being cool. Check it out.  

8 hours ago, iamRKR said:

Hi, any one have an idea if this is still available? Where to buy?

I ordered mine through amazon because they were the only ones in Canada with the promotion. 

8 hours ago, iamRKR said:

Hi, any one have an idea if this is still available? Where to buy?

*snip* 

Are you based in the UK? If so I believe I have a spare head (it's the only exclusive part) which you could combine with a spare Batgirl fig if you have one to get that fig.

10 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I mean... enough is enough

I completely agree.. there's only so many Batmans I can keep an interest in! I'll be pleased when the theme is over. The figures have been brilliant, and I'm sure when proper pictures of the new stuff comes up my interest will pick up again for certain ones, but I feel I've had enough of TLBM for a while. 

Wasn't there talk of a Firestarter suit in the Shuttle set?  Is that still happening?

Another suit I'd be interested in is the Night Terror suit.

10 hours ago, x105Black said:

Wasn't there talk of a Firestarter suit in the Shuttle set?  Is that still happening?

Another suit I'd be interested in is the Night Terror suit.

I believe that one was ‘hinted’ to be in the set by catanas but if it isn’t then it could be in the minifigure series

for everyone thats seen the Condiment King minifigure, what shade of blue color would you say the torso and legs are?

1 hour ago, steveholt said:

for everyone thats seen the Condiment King minifigure, what shade of blue color would you say the torso and legs are?

Dark azure 99% sure.

Edit: Yup just looked at the figure again and it is dark azure.

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14

On Monday, October 02, 2017 at 9:08 AM, legosamsonite said:

HEy guys, has anyonein canada been able to get the bricktober packs in the past just by buying them? The flyer seems to indicate i can only get the batman one next week by paying 75$ which i just can't swing this week

Just want to ask again

On 2 octobre 2017 at 8:08 AM, legosamsonite said:

HEy guys, has anyonein canada been able to get the bricktober packs in the past just by buying them? The flyer seems to indicate i can only get the batman one next week by paying 75$ which i just can't swing this week

8 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Just want to ask again

Got mine today, but they didn't want to sell it.  Had to buy for 75$

3 hours ago, Mat099 said:

Yep!  

See to me that means they should be avle to sell it. They sell them individually in other countries... Im going to try tommorow with a guy i know at my tru

7 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I got two today. I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to grab a second one and sell it xD 

So you spent 150$ or was able to buy one?

On 06/10/2017 at 10:13 PM, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Dark azure 99% sure.

Edit: Yup just looked at the figure again and it is dark azure.

awesome thanks

3 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

So you spent 150$ or was able to buy one?

I spent $150. They were very hesitant to give me two so I think they're really being strict with them. Also there was a line up outside my Toysrus at 9am to get inside for the figures... So I have a feeling they're going to run out of them fast.