Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

6 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

Any LEGO purchase totaling $50 should have you covered. Wish they'd just sell the damn things. I know I can just return whatever I buy, it's just irritating.

Thanks! Good luck to everyone!

Sorry, one last question. Do they just give it to you at the cashier, or do you have to go to the customer service place?

Edited by BrickHat

8 hours ago, bbquicksilver said:

What state were you in? Something like this happen to me in Florida

Washington, but I’d assume it’s a common issue. If they were disorganized enough not to announce anything officially at all, even the day it started, then I’m not surprised only some employees had any clue what was going on.

50 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

Any LEGO purchase totaling $50 should have you covered. Wish they'd just sell the damn things. I know I can just return whatever I buy, it's just irritating.

Do you think Lego Dimensions packs count?

1 hour ago, badbob001 said:

I would think so, but you can ask just to be on the safe side.

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

Sorry, one last question. Do they just give it to you at the cashier, or do you have to go to the customer service place?

Should be at the cash registers.

2 hours ago, BrickHat said:

It varies. All the stores near me seem to keep them at CS, but others find them at each register. Personally, unless your store is super well run, I would check out at CS. 

4 hours ago, badbob001 said:

Generally speaking, they tend to include language that disqualifies LEGO Dimensions stuff, but if you can find a reasonable/sympathetic manager, they can make it happen. So yeah, double check the fine print, then, if necessary, speak to a manager.

2 hours ago, adamtea said:

It was November release for these in the U.K. Last year...

Do you remember if they were available online? Or just instore?

11 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Generally speaking, they tend to include language that disqualifies LEGO Dimensions stuff, but if you can find a reasonable/sympathetic manager, they can make it happen. So yeah, double check the fine print, then, if necessary, speak to a manager.

I asked my acquaintance in Switzerland to buy some sets in all in price 40SFr and use this action but they hadn't got these sets. But generous manager sold it for 15SFr without sets.

I just got mine in Australia. I was the second person to get one at my local toys r us. I’m glad I got in early because when I asked if they had any left over Ninjago ones he sold they were completely sold out in just 3 days. I had to spend $75 to qualify which wasn’t hard. Love the figures the Easter bunny is my favourite 

Is there still no news of Bricktober stuff for us here in the UK yet? I can't see anything online and as always the customer service chaps are a bit useless with Toys R Us in current and previous experiences.

12 hours ago, adamtea said:

It was November release for these in the U.K. Last year...

For me it was very late October, but I didn't like them last year they were just a bunch of pieces thrown together.

14 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Is there still no news of Bricktober stuff for us here in the UK yet? I can't see anything online and as always the customer service chaps are a bit useless with Toys R Us in current and previous experiences.

They get released about the time of BrickLive, I spoke to my local TRU via telephone.

32 minutes ago, LEGOFANBLUE said:

I just got mine in Australia. I was the second person to get one at my local toys r us. I’m glad I got in early because when I asked if they had any left over Ninjago ones he sold they were completely sold out in just 3 days. I had to spend $75 to qualify which wasn’t hard. Love the figures the Easter bunny is my favourite 

Which state bud? 

Edited by Lionbear8

Is there any info on when the Lego Batman Bricktober set is going to be available to purchase? I really want that Baturian. I googled it but couldn't find any solid info. Sorry if this has been mentioned recently but the thoughts of reading through the last few pages is daunting.

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

They get released about the time of BrickLive, I spoke to my local TRU via telephone.

26 minutes ago, Davenocheese said:

Is there any info on when the Lego Batman Bricktober set is going to be available to purchase? I really want that Baturian. I googled it but couldn't find any solid info. Sorry if this has been mentioned recently but the thoughts of reading through the last few pages is daunting.

Thanks! 

Cheers @J4ck - I read online just now about it potentially being 1st Nov so that would roughly tie up (couple of days late).

Just now, Captain Britain said:

Cheers @J4ck - I read online just now about it potentially being 1st Nov so that would roughly tie up (couple of days late).

Thanks, that would work out well as I'm in London from the 30th October and there's no toys'r'us local to me! 

1 hour ago, LEGOFANBLUE said:

Vic. I didn’t even think that it might be different in other states

Already on eBay for $70!!

Hopefully I can source one soon and cheap. 

Picked mine up today in Sydney. It sure is too easy to hit that $75 mark in Australia. At this Toys R Us they wouldn't sell them separately, and I was told that they've been going very fast.

The Spartan Batman is absolutely amazing. It equals the S2 Spartan, and even tops it with dual-moulded legs. Absolutely stunning. I'm glad also that the capes, besides the top neck part of Wizard Batman, are the soft type, so there is hope for flattening them out.

Ok, I've did some research. So far the  Bat-shuttle, bat kayak, have had images from one book along with the bat-mobile, scuttler, and the bat wing. However there is also images of the Bat Zip-line and Bat Sub. 

Next book has images of the bat boat, bat-cycle, dune buggy and so on, with the Bat Chopper as well. 

I'm hoping, that Lego continues this tradition and releases a final 3 sets, just in time for summer, which will ultimately finish off the series!!

I'm thinking this will be the final wave for TLBM because its the same as the TLM (which had three waves as well), we're getting four sets, a D2C, another CMF and if Lego does make a set of the Bat-Chopper it could be a retail exclusive, so that covers a lot of whats left from TLBM.

37 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I'm thinking this will be the final wave for TLBM because its the same as the TLM (which had three waves as well), we're getting four sets, a D2C, another CMF and if Lego does make a set of the Bat-Chopper it could be a retail exclusive, so that covers a lot of whats left from TLBM.

But what about those other wonderful bat vehicles? New box art? Other bat vehicles?

To release 30 plus items one year then less then 10 items. 

That happens all the time, the reason for the 30 plus items was because of the movie release, the further away from the movie release the less items will be released, because the movie isn't  fresh in peoples minds anymore.

4 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Ok, I've did some research. So far the  Bat-shuttle, bat kayak, have had images from one book along with the bat-mobile, scuttler, and the bat wing. However there is also images of the Bat Zip-line and Bat Sub. 

Next book has images of the bat boat, bat-cycle, dune buggy and so on, with the Bat Chopper as well. 

I'm hoping, that Lego continues this tradition and releases a final 3 sets, just in time for summer, which will ultimately finish off the series!!

Which book did you see all of these images in? Thanks.